Review of NewChic

NewChic reviews

Room 38, 11/F, Meeco Industrial Building, 53-55 Au Pui Wan Street, Fotan, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
Tel: +00852 -81931379
service@newchic.com

gabrieleo
8/2/16

I ordered a cotton blouse in purple (very pretty in the picture, substantial material, very loose fit, the way I like it). I ordered the largest size, XXL. I am a size 10. The blouse arrived and it is clearly not the same item as shown in the picture. It's more red than purple, very flimsy and thin fabric, the neck line is tiny, the sleeves which look huge in the picture, are tight and too short. It's so short, it just covers my waistline. I can't wear it, it looks horrible. I'm 150 lbs and 5'7, the XXL should have fit beautifully. And it's not a size mixup either, the label on the shirt says XXL. Lesson learned. I will never order again.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it, period.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Gabriele O.

Deeply sorry for the mistake. For the quality problem, please kindly send the photo/video evidence to http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 and our technician will offer you the best solution in 48 hours.

And here is the return policy , please click here to get more information: http://www.banggood.com/help-search-k-?search=return

If you find the items are damaged after receiving them, please provide our Customer Service sufficient evidence such as photos and a description of the issue within 7 days after delivery. We will send you a replacement or issue a full refund after we confirm the issue.

Newchic Team
Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Gabriele O.

And here is the return policy , please click here to get more information: http://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html

Newchic Team
Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Gabriele O.

Deeply sorry for the mistake. For the quality problem, please kindly send the photo/video evidence to http://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html and our technician will offer you the best solution in 48 hours.

gretchena2
7/30/16

I ordered red shoes size 10 and got brown shoes size 7. Told them so in an email. First they want me to send a pic/video of shoes!?! I don't own a camera and even if I did, why do they need a pic? Now they want me to eat the return charges for the shoes that they made the mistake on ... which will cost more than the original shoes ... waiting to hear back from them ... to be continued

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Gretchen,

Thanks for your order and sorry for leaving this unhappy experience to you.

According to you said,we feel very sorry for that.Because it wasn't in line with our return policy.If we sent wrong item,we resend a new or refund normally.

In this case,could you tell us your order number?We will figure it out and issue a proper solution to you.

christineg58
7/30/16

Need to track and order # so86206531782669 email me @ gomez4210@ aol. com

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Christine,

Thanks for your order.

We couldn't use the above information to find your order.Therefore,could you tell us your order number?We will check for you.Or you can contact our customer service http://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html Our related staff will reply to you timely.

paulinew11
7/29/16

I bought a lovely bag but had a problem with strap, I contacted customer service who were very efficenct and a replacement is being sent out. Customer service kept me informed all the while. Would recommend this site .

maggies40
7/29/16

got my new shoes in mail they are great

tf29
7/28/16

Been negotiating for over a week for a refund on WRONG or DEFECTIVE merchandise sent to me. They admitted to their mistake, yet...

Initially was asked to PAY FOR RETURN INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENT which would have been more than the price of the merchandise. Then, they offered half of the value of the defective merchandise instead of having me send the damaged/wrong merchandise back for a full refund. This option would still have me responsible for half the cost of useless products. Then, they offered a half refund (same as before) + bonus points. After this experience as I have NO desire to shop with them again, I again rejected this correspondence.

I am taking action to alert my credit card company and consumer services of their fraudulent activity - Switch and Bait + Refusal to provide full refunds on defective/wrong merchandise.

STAY AWAY.

2 weeks of negotiating with Customer Service did not change the conditions. A dispute has been filed with the credit card company for which I received immediate approval within 24 hours. Further, an official complaint has been filed with econsumer.gov which governs international web businesses for US consumers. Additional consumer protection agencies will be notified.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear customer,

Thanks for your order and sorry for the situation happened.

As for the color problem,it might because of the reckless of our warehouse staff or you chose wrong item.Therefore,could you tell us your order number?We will check for you and issue a proper solution to you.

As for the material aspect,we've noticed the material of the product.Have you noticed that when you ordered?We are sorry for hearing that you didn't like our product.

Best wishes,
elfredap
7/26/16

Quality of the clothing is very good. Absolutely loved the items I have ordered. All of the items fit perfectly and is very well made. One pair of sandals arrived and although it was the right size I ordered, the actual make was quite small and I couldn't wear it. After I sent them pictures comparing the sizes, New Chic offered to send me a bigger size. No questions asked. I was very impressed.
Elfreda Pretorius

Tip for consumers: http://www.newchic.com/long-sleeve-dresses-3665/p-1016954.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc_fashion&utm_content=hoo&utm_campaign=wcl-ton-rm-visi-rhs&utm_design=36
These dresses were absolutely beautiful!

brentm37
7/26/16

I purchased from NewChic before. It took forever to come in & the clothes are cheap.I emailed them to get my money back but no such luck. Now Everytime i read a Facebook post a NewChic add pops up. WHAT A NUSENCE!! Please dont give them any personal information like i did. STAY AWAY FROM THEM

daisym19
7/26/16

I had ordered two sailor moon bags, one in a backpack style and another in a purse form. I had received the backpack and I fell in love with it, but I hadn't received my purse. On the tracking site it had said it was returned to the sender and I wasn't issued a refund. I had to email them a couple of times to get a response and when I did I had a very nice lady helping me out. She offered me a refund and I told her that I just wanted the bag and she helped resend the bag and now I am happily waiting for my purse.

bonnieh59
7/25/16

A complaint on how long the order is taking. This is NOT a user friendly site. If I knew it was coming from China, I would not have ordered. Only figured that out when I tried to track the order and the tracking was all in chinese characters.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Bonnie,

Thanks for your order and sorry for leaving this unhappy experience to you.

According to you said,the expected delivery time depends on the shipping methods you chose.Here is our delivery regulation.http://www.newchic.com/Shipping-Methods-hc13.html#321

In this case,could you tell us your order number?We will check the tracking information system.

gooberg
7/24/16

Charged me for shoes as well as an "ATM fee" (which says on my online banking newchic.com - my bank doesn't charge ATM fees). After I cancelled my order due to item being back ordered, they refunded the main amount but not the bogus fee. Took 2 weeks to get email from customer service and it is obviously not written by someone who knows much English. Very frustrating experience

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Goober,

Thanks for your order and sorry for leaving this unhappy experience to you.

For this case,could you tell us your order number?We will check the record and issue a proper solution to you.

idal26
7/24/16

I order things over six months ago and have recieved a number of emails but no, items. This is a front to steal your money. Then they try to bully me, with emails, but still nothing I ordered months ago. Stay away from this company. They are a rip off

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Ida,

Thanks for your attention.

Did you write wrong review?If not,could you tell us your order number?We will check for you and provide a proper solution to you.

judyr34
7/23/16

You confirmed my order onJune12. Haven't gotten an email yet will they ever get here? Summer will soon be over.Dissapointed!!!!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Judy,

Thanks for your order and very sorry for the late of the shipment.

The expected delivery time depends on the shipping methods you chose.Here is our delivery regulation.http://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc13.html In this case,could you tell us your order number?We will check for you.

carlac36
7/23/16

I ordered a purse, took almost a month to get to me, but very satisfied with it when it arrived. I would order again if it wouldn't take so long to arrive or if they would just email updates to the order, I thought I lost all my money that I paid for it because there was no way to track my order.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Carla,

Thanks for your order and feedback.

We will improve our post system gradually and hope you will do more business with our website.

karenl133
7/22/16

I ordered a dress from Newchic ,on july 4th 2016. size Medium on a dress i have been saving the money to purchase to wear to a wedding,,at the end of July, i recieved the dress, on July 18th 2016. and when i opened the package,the dress was a size XTRA LARGE,
i contacted the company right after i opened it and saw the problem with the size,
they replied with an apology,and said if i send a picture of the dress,and shopping label, they will be happy to replace it with the MEDIUM size dress. because i dont have a smart phone ,i couldnt send either picture,,
i finally got the pictures taken today,and emailed to them, and waiting on the next excuse why they cant replace it .. i wont be buying anything else from this company. and hope no one else gets ripped off.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Karen,

Thanks for your order and really sorry for leaving this unhappy experience to you.

Have you solved the problem?If not,could you tell us your order number?We will check the status for you and issue a better solution to you.

glenyses
7/21/16

I always have had heaps of trouble finding the type of clothing I wear on line until I found NewChic. Now I'm thrilled to bits to find this company and excellent service. Keep up the good work NewChic.

giovannam
7/21/16

Got my dress and was surprised it fits well. It's nice, beautiful colors like in the picture. Perfect for the hot summer, good buy. Congrats to the shop!

anthonyf60
7/21/16

I ordered 2 items on June 12th. Received an email on June 16th that order was processed and shipped. I was given a tracking number. According to the tracking information, the goods landed in Canada June 26. Since then I see on the update (Delivery in 5 business days).
I contacted NewChic. Their response was immediate: They aked me to wait 5 more days and if the goods have not been received, they will, at my option, refund the money or send another shipment. I waited 10 days. No shipment. Contacted them. Now they are asking me to confirm my address and wait more. I did. Am waiting for them now.
Language is another issue.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Anthony,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the late of shipment.

As for the language problem,we will improve it to provide better customer service to every customer.

Hope you will get your package soon.

Have a nice weekend.

ziram
7/19/16

I liked a great dress from this site and ordered it, but , unfortunately, I didn't send the proper address. And the dress lost on the way. I waited , and asked the postal clerks, but nothing.
The NewChic staff were so correct, patient and understood, and they refunded my money back.
So I am very gratefull of this gesture.
Thank you.
Zdravka Hristova, Bulgaria

luisaa3
7/19/16

I ordered two pairs of sandals at the beginning of June and got them delivered mid-July but the waiting was worth it. The sandals are exactly as described/pictured in the ad, fit very well, and are of good quality - light and soft. The price I paid was about 1/3 of what other stores currently charge, and the delivery information they had provided was quite clear about a 20 business day "in transit" period for US and Canada. Next time I order from them I'll do it way in advance of when I need the items. Thank you very much!

karenm227
7/19/16

I ordered a bag from new chic from a Facebook page as it was just what I was looking for .lots of negative comments but I thought I would give it a go .and although my wait was about three weeks which made me a little worried it was not comming .after contacting mew chic they assured me my order was on its way and it was it came it's great and I love it would order again .a this time bear in mind it might take a few weeks

rebeccaw62
7/18/16

I couldn't get the handbag I ordered and when I contacted them I was deal with Setlla and the were so helpful sorted out all the issues I had and kept in contacted the whole time

marijaa
7/15/16

I had unfortune that mine purchase didnt arrive but thanks to customer care and especially Settla new resend is arranged - order A00006160715005A. Thank you NewChic for good care and professional help and solution.

shirleyr46
7/15/16

So I placed a order and made a mistake in my email address and couldn't fine my order. Customer service, specifically Rebecca resolved my issue in a few e-mails. Absolutely professional with communication and resloving my issue. She also provided updates on my orders status. I can't wait to see my shoes. Thank YOU Rebecca!

beckys42
7/15/16

I ordered two pair of shoes and received them yesterday. I was so excited to get them as they are completely different than any I have seen in shoe stores. They are awesome and fit perfectly. I can't wait to wear them. I know I will received lots of compliments. Becky from Beavercreek !!!

Sitejabber has collected a total of 1,948 reviews on NewChic......

Helpful answer -1

Hi Jenny,thanks for your attention.We have many good feedback.Welcome to place an order.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Sorry. The size range of different products vary. To choose a correct size, we usually suggest that customers can measure their own size and then read the size reference on our product page, not the usual size you ordered. We have listed all the details about item sizes on the related product page. Please click theSize Referenceor Size Guide to get the size details. And kindly pay attention toPlease Noteon the product page. For some products, it will mentioned that the size of these products are smaller than ordinary, we suggest buying a bigger one size. If you are still confused about which is suitable, you can contact us https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html thanks.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear greg, Your order 22238090 and 22237870 were shipped on 2016/12/21. It usually takes 7-20 business days (weekends and holidays are not included) to be delivered. If you havent received your item within the estimated time, please contact us by Live chat or service@newchic.com. Hope you can receive your order asap. Best regards, Newchic team.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi Alice,sorry for the inconvenience caused!Kindly please send the order number to us via service@newchic.com,then we will check the details and reply you asap.Thanks for your understanding! Newchic team

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear Dwaynia P. We have measured the items before selling them. To choose a correct size, we suggest that you can measure your own size and then read the size reference on our product page. Best regards, Newchic team.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, could you mind contact our customer service including the order number, the SKU of the product and the shipping label. Our staff will help you to solve it after receiving your request. We will check the status and find a best solution for you. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear David, thanks for your order. As we checked,your order number is #16077089.Your package was shipped on 3rd July.The expected delivery time is 7-20 business days.Please be patient to wait for it. If you have any further problem please do not hesitate to contact our customer servicehttp://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear KATRIN O., Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Tracking # 09901586281000 under the order # 54494198 is correct. Your order 54494198 was shipped by Priority Air Mail on 2018/10/8. Generally, after the sender ships your package, it will be processed by the carrier, then they scan and enter the tracking information. There might be a delay between these scanning events and tracking availability in their system. Usually it takes a few days for processing, therefore the tracking information may not appear online immediately, please try to track again later. And the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods. Please kindly check the below link. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html Also, you can find more details in your Newchic account - "View Order" - "My Order" - "Order Tracking". On rare occasions it may take longer than this, please contact us if it has not arrived within the estimated time. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html We hope you get your order soon. Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi, Cindy R.. We are located in China and we only sell the item online. Any questions, please feel free to contact us. If access via the computer: https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html If access via mobile/phone: https://pwa.newchic.com/customer-service Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi, Christie H. Here is the return policy. https://www.newchic.com/return-and-refund-hc162.html You can get the details from here. If you want to return items, please contact the after-sale customer service before returning any item. If access via the computer: https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html If access via mobile/phone: https://pwa.newchic.com/customer-service Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NewChic staff and other customers.

NewChic?