Newby House Interiors

Newby House Interiors has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Newby House Interiors also ranks 45th among Furniture sites.

How would you rate Newby House Interiors?

“First rate repair work by people a pleasure to deal with”

Richard R.
11/3/15

We had a water damaged eighteenth century oak sideboard. The insurance company/ loss adjusters arranged collection, repair and delivery. John Lloyd made a fantastic job of renovating it. He even matched and made a piece of wood that had been missing. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to be confident that their furniture will be repaired to a top rate condition using traditional skills.

richardr90
November 3rd, 2015
denc1
February 3rd, 2012
Based on some recent positive reviews from their clients, I ordered a beautiful grandfather clock which now takes pride of place in our Victorian London home. It's something I always wanted ever since I was a child growing up and to get quality ones at a sensible price, especially in London, is very difficult. However, shopping on line is so easy through their site and with a full guarantee on offer, I was happy to place my order.First class service and courteous staff, I will definitely will buy through them again. Thanks
lenas
July 5th, 2013
We would like to thank Ann for helping us choose our excellent dining room furniture, and to John for his polishing expertise and invaluable advice.
Furniture delivered on time in perfect order, will definitely use yourselves again.
quality , price and service far exceeded our expectations, well done for a family run business.
Mr and Mrs G Sharpe
davem9
January 22nd, 2011
My wife and I browsed the site and selected some furniture but being a bit sceptical about online buying I called the 0800 number and found them very helpful. I bought the chairs we had selected and waited for them to arrive. They turned up on the day we were given and they were exactly what we were expecting.

Since then we have made two more purchases from them and been delighted both times.

Nice to see that there are websites that deliver exactly what they offer.

I will certainly be doing business with them again.
fredh5
January 23rd, 2011
I have never bought anything of the internet before and I must admit I was over the moon with the table and chairs from Newby House Interiors. I was not used to filling in forms on line so I phoned them and they took my order over the phone it was much easier. They delivered on time and the price was the best we had seen anywhere else. Alltogether a pleasant experiance
bobl5
May 2nd, 2011
I have purchased a number of furniture items from John and Ann Lloyd over the years . I have always found them to offer a quality product range at competitive prices and to provide an excellent after sales service .
On a personal level,they are extremely nice people to deal with and I cannot recommend them highly enough .
darylem
August 3rd, 2010
I had some polishing work done by this company and found that they also retail furniture. I was so happy with their service from the work I has done I decided to look on their website. I ended up purchasing some beautiful lighting from them and the service was fanastic as expected. I recommend this site to everyone looking for good quality furniture and lighting at the best prices.
wallyw1
February 8th, 2011
excellent site and great sevice.

Good price and the furniture turned up on time and with no hitches.
aland4
January 26th, 2011
kennyl
July 31st, 2010
excellent site, easy to use and friendly service. I purchased the 'annaghmore, admore dining set with 6 chairs' bargain price at £990, it came in the time I was quoted and has given my dining room the 'wow factor'. I would recommend this site to anyone.
sij
July 31st, 2010
I purchased a reproduction desk from Newby House Interiors and it is without doubt the best value desk of its kind on the market today. They were a pleasure to do business with and I am about to order a matching chair for the desk.

Questions? Get answers from the Newby House Interiors staff and other customers.

Specialists in Reproduction and Contemporary Furniture.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Newby House Interiors?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

5.0
Have a question about Newby House Interiors?