Review of Nevex.co.uk

nevex.co.uk
Tel: 0207 837 5173

cassa3
9/27/18

I would recommend Nevex printing Centre for anyone who needs their print works, bindings, scanings and any other print works to be done. Just pay a visit and see,,

edwardp118
9/20/18

I have been using Nevex Printing Centre at Kings Cross. They are open every day till late and I usually get my prints the same day. They have a book with samples of the paper and card and I like to check that before I print my documents. If you know what you are after, you can place the order over the phone or email. I don't know if they are the best but they are perfect for my needs as a student especially for last moment printing.
visit https://www.nevex.co.uk/ for more info

josiahc25
6/28/18

I ordered 3 A0 posters with delivery. They were delivered same day to me and I was very happy with the quality. I would recommend them if you are looking for cheap and quick print service.

gregorym121
6/20/18

Im Really Happy of Their Service Great place for last minute print ! They are always open and always happy to help !.

Tip for consumers: Just Call them and ask for a free time if you go by free time you will get your service in lightning fast

Questions? Get answers from the Nevex.co.uk staff and other customers.

Nevex.co.uk?