Review of Netrition

2017 Customer choice award

nicholask74
Nicholas K.
6/8/18

Website is easy to use and there's a good variety of products available. My VERY favorite thing though is your product analyzer search tool. I wish every online site that sells food products had something like this!

phyllist41
Phyllis T.
6/8/18

My nurse/nutritionist has given me this site with a code for a 15% discount and you are not accepting it. I wanted to order something that you deem needs a cold pack -- I thought the charge for that unwarranted. I was never charged for that at the other site I used.

jebisht
Jebish T.
6/5/18

I really liked the variety of products offered. However, the interface could definetly use some love. It was really difficult to browse for the products.

shellees
Shellee S.
6/5/18

Thank you for having foods for my diabetic son. Following the plant paradox diet by Dr. Steven Gundry

leannel18
leanne l.
6/5/18

you had what I wanted at a slightly elevated price, but still reasonable. Free shipping would have made it perfect.

stevenn82
Steven N.
6/4/18

First time user..I will tell you later about service...I got a "delivery confirmation" from Fed Ex Home but when I got home there wasn't a package for me. I called Fed Ex Home and customer service said they will look into it. I received my package the next day...I was concerned but, after I got my product I am happy...

janeef
Janee F.
6/4/18

Really like that Weight Watcher points are listed on the nutrition labels. Excited to try your foods.

lindab655
Linda B.
6/4/18

Love Netrition! Whenever I have called there's never a problem and everything goes quickly.
staff friendly and accomodating.

sbc
SB C.
6/4/18

Pretty good....your search engine is a bit dysfunctional, but I finally was able to pull up what I needed.

neelg
Neel G.
6/4/18

Appreciate the organization of products into categories - made it easy to find what we wanted. Would like the free shipping at a more reasonable price point - i.e., $50 or $75 orders (especially for nearby areas like NYC)

sarahs606
Sarah S.
6/4/18

I love this website. I'm doing the keto diet. I love the products,and have never had any problems. Thanks Netrition

craigb209
Craig B.
6/4/18

Everything I wanted was in stock. That is not always the case, so very happy with today's shopping.

jamesv132
James V.
6/4/18

Difficulty moving around website; after looking at list of items (eg: "day free") then placed an item in cart, didn't take me back to where I was in the list-- had to reenter search words. Also, surprised no Fat Free Miracle Whip.

eileenm96
Eileen M.
6/3/18

Mostly excellent. Wish the customer ID was email, I always forget it and have to go through the whole password recovery deal.

stuartk29
Stuart K.
6/3/18

Quick and easy. The option of holding the order off until after the weekend is brilliant, since the hot weather. Unfortunately, when I received the order, it had melted. This despite the great job packing the product and the ice packs provided. It was just too warm. I knew I was taking a chance as you did everything possible to prevent this. I'll just wait until cooler weather to try again, but as I said, you did everything possible to prevent this outcome. If I lived in a colder climate, it might have worked.

jenniferp346
Jennifer P.
6/3/18

Experience was good. Disappointed that you wanted to charge me extra so that my chocolate wouldn't melt

bobc273
Bob C.
6/3/18

It was quick, easy and they had a product I never knew existed, so now, Lord willing, I'll actually be able to enjoy mac & cheese again, among other pasta type dishes! Thanks Netrition!

krisk91
Kris K.
6/3/18

The site is mostly great. I didn't see a way to search for only a thing that exactly matches my search words though; would be nice.

susanr233
Susan R.
6/2/18

Website forgets everything you type in I had to do it over three times.
2. Had a 599 flat rate shipping coupon. Would not work.

elizam19
eliza m.
6/2/18

Always excellent products and customer service. Do you still have the free gift program? I haven't seen that option on my last two orders. LOVED the bonuses.

martao3
Marta O.
6/2/18

Love the site, but the items are so good they are hardly in stock. Especially the pita chips and bagel chips.

haroldh92
Harold H.
6/2/18

Have always had good experiences on your web site. You have a very good managed site and easy to navigate.

jeanm243
Jean M.
6/2/18

Ok until I tried to use PayPal as my payment method and it never took me to the PayPal site to finish check finally just changed payment to a credit card

kellyc320
Kelly C.
6/2/18

Great prices, great selection. Would suggest that when selecting an item that the quantity box default to “1” for an even easier ordering process. Also, possibly lowering the free ship limit. Depending on the shipping service and quality of goods purchased (that items are not expired or damaged) I’ll check her first for nutrition needs.

craigc167
Craig C.
6/2/18

1st time, but website was easy to navigate. Wasn't clear on how to set up an account until I attempted to make a purchase. Now I'm set up. Hi variety of good products, prices are very good.

38 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

We are a retailer, not a manufacturer. Our "store" is our online website. We do not have any information about who else might carry the products. We carry thousands of products that you may have a hard time finding in a local store in your area. We do an excellent job with: A very secure environment for using your credit card Excellent prices Provide full product nutrition information and pictures Maintaining a huge variety of products Our large volume means quick product turnover so you receive the freshest products Keeping the products in-stock and alert you prior to ordering if they are not Shipment options and costs are known prior to placing the order Easy tracking of your shipments using the information in an email confirming your order Quick re-ordering by viewing your Order History Low flat rate shipping charge for your entire order in the 48 US states Overall top-notch service before, during and after the sale We would welcome your order and think you will be very pleased with our service.

By Sandra R., Netrition Representative

Yes. All products are as advertised on netrition.com.

By Sandra R., Netrition Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Netrition staff and other customers.

Netrition?