Review of Netrition

Tel: +1-518-456-9673
2018 Customer choice award

michaeld880
11/8/18

I have been experimenting with my diet recently and trying out alternative foods and I have to say Netrition is great because there is a lot to choose from and each food has its own rating so it's slightly easier to pick something out based on the opinions of others.

lisak164
8/31/18

I've been buying from Netrition for years and have recommended them numerous times to others. It is THE place to go for low carb food - they seem to carry just about everything and all at excellent prices. I've also purchased supplements that often beat Costco prices and I appreciate the thorough information Netrition provides (do check out their information section - so much great info). Reliable service, an easy to use website, great pricing and very reasonable flat rate shipping for smaller orders or free shipping for orders over $99.

shellees
Shellee S.
6/5/18

Thank you for having foods for my diabetic son. Following the plant paradox diet by Dr. Steven Gundry

leannel18
leanne l.
6/5/18

you had what I wanted at a slightly elevated price, but still reasonable. Free shipping would have made it perfect.

anyag2
12/5/16

My friend told me for this website ad since than this is only website for me where I shop my netrition!

irfanm2
11/6/16

Good...

najahp
11/16/15

I love this site and have been ordering from them for years. They have a huge assortment of all kinds of low carb/high protein/sports nutrition foods in addition to supplements, herbs and personal care products, all at really great prices and only $5.99 for shipping in the lower 48 states. I'm a low carber and thanks to this site, I've been able to replace some of the high carb foods I missed with versions that are much better for me. In addition, they sponsor a site called lowcarbfriends that has the most comprehensive and supportive low carb forum I've ever seen.

jennifers120
2/12/15

For a low carb diet this is the best site on the internet to get low cost bars, drinks, and snacks. Good prices and fair shipping.

helenr25
12/2/14

I have been shopping on netrition for years now and finally am writing a review. I have lost probably 40 lbs thanks to all of the products and supplements on netrition.

mariar48
4/18/14

Flat rate shipping, high quality products that I trust and the low prices are what has been keeping me a loyal netrition customer.

joannh2
9/20/13

Wasn't impressed with the customer service of this site. My order took weeks to arrive and I wasn't notified that there was a delay...

dianac2
4/6/11

Lots of low carb products at a great price! Low shipping too. Have been buying from this site since 2002 with no problems!

pauln5
7/30/10

I"ve dealt with Netrition many times in the past, and they have been extremely helpful and courteous. Their products are among the cheapest and best, and are shipped promptly. A great website.

candym
4/10/10

Great for followers of the Atkins diet

scotts
4/8/10

Low carb pancake mix, low carb sugar, low carb everything! Not sure I believe all of their products are really low carb however they do have some hard to find products. I go elsewhere for supplements though. Found this site thanks to Heather so a big thank you to you.

heathers3
1/15/10

Low carb diets work the only problem is finding snack foods and things to eat that are really low carb. I love this website as they specialize in low carb high protein snacks that are delicious. Shipping is fast and company is very reliable. Never had a bad experience with them. Ask for a free T-shirt when you place your order and they will give you one :)

38 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

We are a retailer, not a manufacturer. Our "store" is our online website. We do not have any information about who else might carry the products. We carry thousands of products that you may have a hard time finding in a local store in your area. We do an excellent job with: A very secure environment for using your credit card Excellent prices Provide full product nutrition information and pictures Maintaining a huge variety of products Our large volume means quick product turnover so you receive the freshest products Keeping the products in-stock and alert you prior to ordering if they are not Shipment options and costs are known prior to placing the order Easy tracking of your shipments using the information in an email confirming your order Quick re-ordering by viewing your Order History Low flat rate shipping charge for your entire order in the 48 US states Overall top-notch service before, during and after the sale We would welcome your order and think you will be very pleased with our service.

By Sandra R., Netrition Representative

Yes. All products are as advertised on netrition.com.

By Sandra R., Netrition Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Netrition staff and other customers.

Netrition?