Review of Nespresso

Tel: 1-877-964-6299
promotions@nespresso.com

andyg120
5/8/19

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL VERTUO CUSTOMERS: How many of you customers are aware of Nespresso new secret policy change that they are quietly trying to implement behind everyone's back ??? Not One Person!. They are now shipping coffee, not in the sleeves that we ALL are USED TO and WANT, but simply dumping the pods bulk in a box for us consumers to deal with on our countertops. Who else is as pissed as I am with unwanted change which obviously was not researched and only done as some internal cost cutting measure! First they changed their shipping policy from FREE 2 Business Day Delivery to almost a week, now this!

I usually get my coffee my mail but when it arrived in bulk and spilled out all over the floor and became an unorganized mess in my kitchen, pantry and countertop I called Customer Service to tell them my product was defective. That person said it was the way these are being delivered and to save on "recycling cost" & the "environment". Are you kidding me, do they think we are STUPID the paper sleeves are already made from recycled paper and it is the metal pod that are a strain on the environment! Could any of you imagine buying a box of tissue and having Kleenex Company tell you sorry we discontinued the box the tissues are in', you now just get the tissues in bulk without the box dispenser, "to help save the planet!' And we decided not to tell you until you purchase our product.

So the Customer Service rep on the phone told me to go to the local Nespresso Boutique and exchange all the bulk packaging boxes with their stock of coffee boxes on the shelves that have sleeves So, I get in my car and drag my ass 45 minutes (ONE WAY) up to the store only to find out the store is in transition, so they are only able to change out a few flavors with pods that have sleeves... They told me that they have NO idea why the company made the changes, unannounced, but probably to save some money. They said the Nespresso store has been OVERWHELMED BY THE NEGATIVE RESPONSE to this change Really go figure How many of you reading this are as disappointed as we all are that have received these recent box shipments? Anyone recommend another Coffee Maker?! . NESPRESSO SHAME ON YOU.

Everyone That Thinks This New Packaging Is A BAD IDEA Make Your Voice Heard ... TAKE THE FREE POSTAGE PREPAID RECYCLE ENVELOPE (Get the Maximum Number You Can!) AND PUT ROCKS AND STONES IN BAG AND DROP IT AT UPS STORE SO THEY CAN HEAR OUR VOICES AT CORPORATE WHEN THEY GO TO OPEN THE BAG OF ROCKS NESPRESSO PAID TO HAVE RETURNED TO THEM ... MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD !!!

ernsth20
3/25/19

I like the Nespresso coffee capsules, but their customer service is very poor. Twice already they sent me the wrong product. When I attempted to find out the problem, I was frequently disconnected, and never got an answer.

dianed267
2/18/19

No customer service. They couldn't give a toss. Take your money and don't care whether it arrived or not

derekg26
12/27/18

I spend in excess of $1,000/year on these pods, so you'd think they'd care if an order doesn't make it to its destination. Not really. A $130 order was lost - the best they would offer is groundship - another 5 days. Actually, you can buy pods from their competitors more cheaply, and with better customer service, which I pointed out to no avail. Hey Nespresso: Ya lost another customer!

betsym40
10/29/18

Placed an order which was to be delivered the following day. Point of origin is less than 100 miles from my house. It is the end of day 5 and I am still waiting. Called customer service and the solution the representative offered was to cancel my original order, re-place with another order to arrive by a different delivery service that I would pay more for and wait "only" another 4 days...oh and the promotion of 1 free sleeve would no longer be available to me. The coffee isn't worth this aggravation and crappy customer service. Nespresso clearly does not value their customers so I have no further use for them

delmym
10/17/18

Yummy Flavour Coffee with very good Smell and gives you warm comfort, Starting Morning with NesPresso coffee make engertic. I love Nespresso Coffee very much.

eugeniet2
10/15/18

This company sends an email with an offer at 9am and by 10am customer service is hiding behind terms and conditions and indicating it is no longer available. Totally ridiculous. Coffee is crazy expensive, deals are not available and horrible customer service.

tonic76
9/24/18

What a rip off! My machine stopped working out of the blue. After 40 minutes of time wasted "troubleshooting" and speaking to an associate and supervisor I was told to basically wait one week for a loaner and to ship my machine out to them for fixing. Fast forward 1 week, I call to check on the status and apparently my request was never put in. So waste another 45 minutes speaking to Quentin who had no idea what he was doing, my request has finally been placed. Not to mention another 25 minutes I wasted speaking to supposed supervisor "Latoya". I don't understand how Nespresso justifies having such horrible customer service with the prices they charge for their product. I would give half a star if possible.

jonim32
9/16/18

I have enjoyed my lattes from day one. I look forward to them every morning.
I have been a customer for years. Their coffee is expensive. Really expensive.
Their rare deals are a joke. They give you one sleeve if you buy 15?! That's the best you can do for long time customers? I will enjoy this machine until it stops working. I will never buy another. I'm incredibly disappointed in the customer service and the loyalty to return customers. Their machines are expensive already. They can afford to give the consumer a better break on their pods from time to time. Shame on them.

anthonyi32
8/16/18

Did not get an order on time; as a matter I spent over $50 just go get the order sent on time. It got sent to the wrong side of the State. After still not getting the order, I cancelled it via phone call. They told me that it would take 30 days to get a credit. Is that how they treat a 10+ year customer? I call that intimidation. I called today and they did receive the order back on the 10th and the rep said again, it could take up to 30 days for credit. No way to do business; there must be something going on in that corporation. Too bad but I ordered 120 capsules from another company at half the price and I'm just if not more happier. Be aware is all

carolt145
8/8/18

After placing my order, of 100 capsules to get free delivery. I awaited delivery, when it didn't arrive I contacted customer service, they didn't seem that bothered telling me it would probably be the next day, after several emails I cancelled the order. No apologise. I then ordered my coffee from l"or website fantastic service. Nespresso have poor customer service, and need to inform customers if delivery has been delayed. Would not recommend.

heatherm333
7/27/18

I come from a family who drinks a lot of coffee and espresso. I currently have the ninja coffee maker and the nespresso. I bought the $250 combo pack of the nespresso machine and milk frother. After just a few uses the machine started to brew inside and would not have the espresso come out of the spout. I called customer service and they walked me though cleaning the machine. I stated to them the machine was only used a few times but went through with the tedious cleaning process. After that did not work the woman stated it is a problem internally. She then said we no longer fix that machine so you'll have to buy a new one. So, after wasting $250 I know have a machine that doesn't work and can't even be fixed! What a ripoff! She then asked me if I wanted to purchase a new machine. Why in the world wouldI ever buy a nespresso again? I would not recommend there machines to anyone and will never purchase one again!

sm257
5/25/18

This company is consistently inconsistent!! They charge $25 for overnight delivery and then nothing arrives! if this was just the first time I might be ok with it - but this is the 3rd time for my last 5 orders. When you call to ask questions - you get NOWHERE !

The coffee is decent - but definitely NOT worth the aggrevation of trying to get your coffee online. There are very few boutique stores to buy it in person - you are forced to order it online - and then you pay a premium for delivery - only to find out that they don't honour it - NOR DO THEY CARE !

Stay away - buy a machine where you purchase the pods locally. Im getting rid of my nespresso machine - it is NOT with the constant frustration.

la19253
4/18/18

I purchased the Nespresso Virtuoline Plus coffeemaker. I had sampled Nespresso at some upscale hotels and thought it was truly special. I loved the concept of a quick cup of good coffee without having to brew a pot. It wasn't long however before the honeymoon wore off.
The coffee was not hot enough. There was a think film of froth in every cup. The coffee had an un-natural taste, was harsh (and I tried many different versions), and began to stain my teeth. It became intolerable. This is the reason I replaced it with a Keurig, which makes a real cup of coffee. That being said, my interactions with customer service were helpful and knowledgable. When I ordered more pods they came the next day. Sadly, I was a few weeks beyond the return policy, so it sits in my basement.

erical53
1/30/18

We really enjoy our Nespresso machine. We ordered 50 more pods on December 31st and did not receive them until well into January. No idea what took so long, there was no email updates or any word from Nespresso, which is a bit disappointing. Would advise avoiding the season peppermint flavor...unless you like a shot of toothpaste with your coffee

jillt27
1/14/18

I am always impressed when contacting Nespresso in Australia, on how helpful and genuine their staff always are.

I purchased one of their coffee machines, and needed to contact them for about a problem with my machine and then thereafter to order some coffee pods, they are always so courteous and so helpful and they really do offer great genuine customer support and service.

migueld18
9/9/17

I ordered 385 of cofee on Nespresso website 10 days ago and till now they can't say when or if I will receive my order...they just regret! Me too! I regret making that order and trust them!

jbb19
8/11/17

I had the frother at my vacation home and so it was hardly used, but out of warranty.
It just stopped working. I called customer care and they said" just get a new one'.
Never again!

johns1860
8/11/17

Bought a Nespresso Zenius Professional machine.

A machine that costs over £300.00

This so called professional machine developed a leek with hot water coming out from the base of the machine. I assume it must be near to all the electrics inside.

On contacting Nespresso they said in a long story cut short " because I am a private purchaser and not a business they are not going to help me "

Beware all private purchasers their after sales service is shocking and this was on a £300.00 + machine that I had bought.

vs60
8/8/17

Complete sham. They promise 1-day coffee delivery, but don't even process the order until at least 1 day. Then they take several days to ship it. Buy a different coffee system.

sandyh86
7/23/17

I am writing because I am so surprised by the customer service situaton I just experienced. I was online at nepresso.com 3 weeks ago getting ready to order the delicious coffee and noticed that several people complained about singed spots inside of the foamer. Mine has been doing that for quite some time. The company had responded to these remarks telling people to call customer service because they could help. I did so today and was rudely told that they would give me a discount on a new one. When I explained that the price they were telling me I needed to pay, was the same price I paid for my current foamer that singes because it was a package price when I bought the coffee maker the customer service person told me it was off of warranty. I needed to purchase a new one. When I told him that I had no idea there was anything that could be done until I saw something posted on their website that actually tells people to phone he was actually rude and mocking. I am very insulted and angry and feel the company just posted that on their website so people would think they were doing something nice for a defective product when they actually aren't doing anything at all but telling people to buy a new one but for most people who buy the foamer with the coffee maker you are actually paying full price again for the foamer (even with their discount).

chelseyd
7/12/17

They do not process your order for a few days, which they don't tell you at the time of ordering. They say: 1-2 day shipping. However, if you aren't actually going to ship the product right away you should just write 5 day shipping? I do not care how long it takes once it is on the truck I care how long it takes for you to process the order.
Tracking your package is impossible on their website and they do not provide a tracking number.
They use UPS so I know that they are capable of providing a tracking number.
I would expect premium customer service from this company, which would reflect their prices.

johnt407
6/19/17

Working for nespresso yes it's a quality brand but for an employee it's far from quality. Never expect the bonus as most months it's late and usually half the money you're entitled to. HR appalling, and no such thing as praise, everything is focused on the negative and complaints. Quite embarrassing for a company that prides itself on quality.

davidb659
3/18/17

The worst customer service I had on my life made order and they dont sent out my product and was need to wait ages to get a refound!

richardm242
3/3/17

BE AWARE that the virtuoline column shown on their site is not what you realy buy, What you buy is th base of the column which is about 4 inches high, the is the support of your coffee in the box which you insert in three different slot(total 30 coffee capsules)

Questions? Get answers from the Nespresso staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Nespresso