Review of Neem Holidays

Neem Holidays reviews

Tel: 022- 4210777

anilk73
2/9/19

I loved the entire trip of Wonderful Europe, Beautiful places with yummy foods. The hotel room provided by Neem Holidays was fantastic. My whole family enjoyed the entire trip. And the cost is affordable, which worth value for each penny. Thanks to Neem Holidays for this unforgettable Holiday.

husseinb1
1/6/19

I had booked a tour for glimpses of Europe and paid the advance too. When I went to give my passport for visa, they told me it's been rescheduled for another date as the earlier date they didn't have many members.. The next date was given 45 days later!! Initially they refused to refund my deposit as I canceled it.. But on visiting their office at goregaon n fighting, I got my advance amount back. I inquired with d group later that went for 7days to Paris.. They all complained that it's better to pay a bit more to a good travel company than to go with Neem Holidays... At the same time, they really messed up their tour to Australia too. All families were made to wait full night in d hotel lobby as d hotel woudnt allow them in their rooms as money had not been paid. Their entire trip was a disaster!!!!!!!

kobadb
8/9/18

We had booked RUSSIA - SCANDINAVIA vacation with Neem holidays..Firstly, we were given Visa's a day prior of the departure,also there were a few families who unfortunately couldn't travel with us, as they didn't receive their visa's on time, they were asked to travel in the month of august and were also told that if they cancelled the tour, they'd have to pay cancellation fees, why should they suffer because of the company's mistake?we departed on 20th May 2018,It was a group tour with very good co vacationeers... But the tour operator made it a disaster. They could hardly deliver even 50% of what they promised. Food planned was woeful with hardly any spread..We were told earlier that we would fly either by Emirates or Air India but then we landed up with Turkish Airlines, as the ticketing was also done by *AKBAR TRAVELS* Most hotels stay's were a disaster, also coming to the hotels, the bookings were done through *KUONI* just a day before the stay, and because of them wanting cheap hotel rates, we were the one's who had to suffer. It so happened that the room arrangements were so messed up that if we are a family of four, we were given four seperate single rooms on different floors the room size was so small that not even an extra single mattress would fit in and that too, the check in was at 2300hrs how can you let your wife and daughter aged 16 years sleep in different rooms and different floors !!! , the distribution of rooms were very disoriented in St Petersburg the hotel was a hostel category with sub standard packed breakfast against a promised minimum 3 star hotel stay with proper breakfast n dinners. Also due to climatic changes the temperatures had risen at places the hotel had only Non AC rooms they didn't even have provisions for enough table fans, for everyone, it was too hot to sleep in the night. Coming to the restraunts there was altercation with RESTAURANT people due to the sub standard food, will come to one of the incidents later, in the latter part of the paragraph, when we travelled from one country to another, we were given halts at such places where we ended up spending three times more than the actual food price, and since we would be hungry we would have no option but to pay and eat whatever was available, now coming to the restaurant at st petersburg, named *CARDAMOM* was one of the worst restraunts we have been to during the full vacation, it had the most poor services, including the food and the basic etiquette of the staff, they would rudely ask us to get out everytime we came there, and once when we asked them why they couldn't be more polite in their approach, they started arguing with us and the argument heated up to such a level where the chefs, manager and the rest of the staff, ran into the kitchen to bring knives and hockey sticks to beat us, *IS THIS THE SERVICE, WE EXPECT FROM ANY RESTAURANT*? Also when this event took place, *two senior managers* of *neem holiday's* were present with their groups and none of them were ready to help us and were least bothered about any events that took place. When we tried to get in touch with the tour operator management they never picked up our calls nor responded...who ever responded was very rude, we also called the owner *MR MANISH AGRAWAL.* a couple of times but he refused to answer or respond on WhatsApp, even though we had gone with reference of his very close business associate the cruises that were promised were changed at the last minute and we were made to wait for 3 hours at the port with our families, it seemed like we were late for our cruise on purpose, as the bus driver made us reach late, the thing is, they wanted cheaper tickets, again, so they never even informed us about the delay, and also ofcourse, since neem travel did'nt leave even one chance to dissapoint us, the cruise that we were asked to go to, took us to a port that was 6-7 hours away from copenhagen by road, whereas in the itenarary it was mentioned that we would be boarding a particular cruise that would directly take us to copenhagen and due to this, we were also forced to do sight seeing, and not discover the place at all, the most important thing is even the tour itenerary was not kept as promised with misses every where and we could not visit many places as mentioned in the itenerary, also most of the sight seeing being optional was not at all great, infact when we booked through neem travels we were forced into taking all 10 optional tours and when we found out that other family's in the tour were given options to not take particular optional tours,we took our names off from a particular tour but as i metioned neem travels never fails to disappoint anybody, i was given my refund after 2 months that too after making 50-60 calls and leaving a ton of messages to the *VICE PRESIDENT* of *NEEM HOLIDAYS*and also the *SALES AND ACCOUNTING STAFF* Also the food at most restraunts, except for one, *GANDHI RESTRAUNT, COPENHAGEN* served us the same food over and over again, also when we inquired about the poor services rendered at most of these restraunts, we were told in front of our tour MANAGER *MR HARMESH PATHARE , That compared to other travel agencies, neem had done alot of *COST CUTTING* and therefore due to the less cost we were served almost the same food everywhere, that was atrocious, also when we checked about our package rates with other members, we found out that people traveling from banglore were given cheaper rates and also were given free flight tickets from banglore to mumbai, both the times,overall the planning was a disaster by the tour operator with many unpleasant incidents enroute....It was a complete mess of our vacation due to Neem holidays, *SO FREINDS*Please don't make any mistake to fall into their trap also for references do visit their website and read their awful reviews that i unfortunately didn't do, because of my reference and later suffered, spending approximately 8 Lakhs, on their Package, Never would i recommend, *Neem holidays* to any one.

swapnat1
7/29/18

Hi, I have travelled with Neem Holidays in July 2018- Glimpses Of Europe. Overall I must say,they really try to give best to the tourist. I really enjoyed my Europe tour in hardly any amount with lot of fun. But I would like to mention few things which had disappointed me. I have faced lot many problems for Pre departure formalities. Sales guy who sold me the package was not responding properly on queries raised after booking amount was paid. I had to be very patient and follow up with different staffs all the time for docs required for visa purpose. Not sure,how correctly visa docs were checked in first place,as mine got rejected and had to go through again through all process which was very frustrating. Staff is helpful but more professionalism is required. Worst part was,I was told that cheque will be deposited only after visa comes,but same was deposited immediately after visa appointment and after rejection of Visa,I had to arrange cash in my account again by breaking my FD's. So one must keep a tight follow up for visa,as not only me but one more couple's visa was rejected in my group. 2. Neem must think and shud not continue the First hotel- Kyriad bouquet in Paris.Hotel rooms are so compact, there was no place to move around in the room after keeping our two bags. Over and above they serve breakfast in a very shabby manner and in very bad ambience room. They offered us one Croissant and one hard bread which no one in group could eat. After asking for one more croissant,staff replied this was limited breakfast and cannot serve extra. This was so rude. Neem must think on this for sure. 3. Paris tour Scheduling was improper. Freshening up time should be kept between Day and Night tour. We were asked to wait at Louvre for long time after which our guide was gonna take us for dinner and again we were told to wait for 2 hrs in garden and then Night tour. There was no proper shaded place even to sit and we all with senior citizens found it very tiring. We found very difficult to convince our Tour guide to take us back to hotel and we all had to plead him for taking us to Night tour even after paying him for fuel,which was hardly 30 mins from hotel. We were feeling as if were at mercy of him and this was so ridiculous.
4.Tour is supposed to be considered from perspective of travellers/guests more than Guide's comfort and drivers comfort,which was not in our tour in many cases. 5. We were asked if we wish to see Swiss Bank and we need to pay for fuel if decided,as few disagreed the same was cancelled. Later we found that my friend who travelled in Jewels of Europe,it was shown to them without taking any extra cost as it was near by to the Lion monument , same point which we also had covered.
Rest Tour was really nicely managed. Our tour guide was giving us information on places we were visiting and took good care of all of us and I was satisfied with all rest hotels. Our tour was worth it and value for money.

jadys
12/28/17

Hi People,

This is to inform you as a tourist we faced issues with Neem Holidays from Day 1 post booking. We had booked for Europe tour and there were 47 people in the tour. We were informed orientation will take place on XYZ day. We kept on waiting for the final call however post calling we were informed that orientation is alreday over last week and they missed to call us and on questioning they had no answer to it. As a souvenier they were suppose to give us a tourist bag but later confirmed that bags are out of stock, on questioning they spread the word that we are fighting for a bag. When it comes to documetation part for applying visa they are not clear what needs to be submitted and they will not refund the part of the money if the visa are cancelled. If you call at their work place in Goregan the staff are highly un cooperative and have no professonalism at all and blaming game starts that I am sorry I am not aware of your situation and problem. If they miss to inform us they expect it is customers duty to collect the visa, bags, coupons etc from their office, totally unexpected. Finally we take off and reach Europe. We realise the bus provided is under maintenance, AC is not working, drivers are not courteous and owner of the hotels itself complains about the drivers. Our bus gets spoilt in the middle of the night. Tour guide is clueless , no arrangement of new bus is provided. We make continuous calls in India to help us but tour guide has not infomed anyone in India. Ultimately we were suffering and wasting time. The things which were needed to be covered as per the itenery were also incomplete. Reasoning we are running short of time we cannot cover this etc etc. Tour Guide was pathetic and was not able to solve any problems of ours and was only running behind their cuts in the sweet shop or cuckoo factory etc. Worst to add the hotels mentioned in the itenery were also not provided. On reaching the Hotel Lowen in Switzerland the owner of the hotel says we were not informed. Short term arrangement is made in Ibis Budget. The question is in the peak season IBIS had almost 25 rooms vacant and on arrival they immediately accomodated us. Its a sheer plan. Such cheap tactics is not expected from any Tours and Travels. Guys be careful whatever you choose. Neem provides budgeted package but we would never recommend anyone. You have to be crystal clear in what you offer and hopefully Neem should have a better staff to handle the customer queries.

malinis2
6/16/17

Don't get misled by the Neem Holidays ads playing on prime time national TV. We did - to our regret. They jack up prices, lack any transparency and do not have basic communication skills or courtesy. NOT recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the Neem Holidays staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Neem Holidays