Natura Market

Trustpilot
2.8 / 5
Better Business Bureau
4.4 / 5

Natura Market has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 127 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Natura Market most frequently mention free shipping, new products and customer service. Natura Market ranks 3rd among Diet sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 81.6%
How would you rate Natura Market?

“Excellent”

Linda F.
12/27/20

I've been purchasing keto healthy treats from Natura Market for about 6 months and am completely satisfied with the fast, reliable service I get from them. Continually I'm happy with the price and variety of different products they have and every once in a while they throw in free samples to try which is awesome! They also have a points system which can save you some money. Highly recommend ordering through their site.

“Great Selection, Poor Customer Service”

Crystal M.
2/9/21

Natura Market has an excellent variety of products and helps fill in the gap that my local grocery store has here. I'm in Atlantic Canada and we are really behind when it comes to more natural and healthier food options. One negative is that the customer service I experienced was very poor. They neglected to put a $25.99 product in my order and since it was past 24 hours from delivery they would not actually refund or send me the product. We weren't even able to open the box within that time frame. This experience will really impact what I order from them and how frequently I will going forward.

lindaf1221
December 27th, 2020

Free shipping over $50

Food

gordh7
January 20th, 2021

I couldn't find 'healthy' snacks until I came across Natura Market. I am now able to satisfy my VEGAN daughter and picky girlfriend with their sweet tooth and appetite for wonderful tasting goodies. My only issue is the prices are high and discounts are too few and far between. I am a Personal Trainer and am very cautious about what goes into my body. I always want to feel confident that what I buy will benefit my health.

Snacks

ks1008
January 6th, 2021

Great site with a huge selection of items. A bit pricey but the convenience of having it shipped to your door offsets some of the cost. Fantastic selection of products that meet every way of eating. There is an incentive program where you can write reviews and earn $1 for every review that is accepted. New products added all the time. Lots of Canadian products which is great to see! Check out their website - you won't be disappointed!

Tip for consumers:
Paleo, Keto, Big 8 Allergens Free, No Sugar Added, Liw Sugar, Gluten Free, AIP, Grain Free, Kosher, Plant Based, High Protein... all diets and lifestyles available. Amazing selection!!!!

Food items

brandih110
January 6th, 2021
Verified purchase

I'm happy I discovered this online store. They have a wonderful selection of low card, low calories, keto, palio, whatever you are looking for! I personally love the selection of kodiak cakes that they have, its what drew me to the site and then I just began browsing and trying all kinds of other healthy alternative snacks and meals! This is definitely my go to place to order from! Packaging is amazing as well!

annel401
January 22nd, 2021

I discovered Natura Market place about 5 years ago and this is my all time favorite place to shop online. Since I am a health coach and a culinary nutritional expert I send my clients to shop on this website as I know they will find all the products I cook my recipes with.

Great service and shipping is fast. New products are always arriving and I love shopping with them especially with Covid19 this past year.

Check out the photo of my latest discovery! So delicious you won't want to stop eating them.

Tip for consumers:
Always reach the minimum to get your free shipping which is only 50$ if you are Canadian.

Products used:
I can't list them all because I have been using a lot!!

sanam34
October 27th, 2021

Ive ordered now 3 times and all 3 times my order was ridiculously late. The last time i ordered they didnt deliver on time, after speaking to useless people including a manager, i rejected the delivery was charged more thank half to send the package back because of their mistsake! Not worth ordering get your stuff elsewhere and it'll probably come much faster!

liseg12
January 11th, 2021

Shopping at Natura Market is delightful. I love the many products in their repertoire that I can't find anywhere else. I'm grateful that they choose to ship my order through FedEx now instead of Canada Post which it took more than two weeks to receive my order, now I receive it within 2-3 days.
A wonderful Canadian company!

maddyk7
Verified purchase

I used to scour the shelves of my local supermarkets trying to find the best low carb tasty food for my diet - with Covid I didn't want to spend time in grocery stores. Natura market makes it simple for me to find the best products with their diet filter and the customer product reviews are genuinely helpful. All delivered to my door in timely fashion. Ordering from Natura has become a favourite of my week - almost as good as receiving the product which is like getting a present every time.

Tip for consumers:
Check out the customer reviews - they are sincere and helpful

Products used:
Low carb/keto products - lots of them

tracyc524
January 7th, 2021

I love Natura Market. I live in a smaller city where specialty GF and Keto foods are not widely available. Natura Market offers a huge variety of great products at competitive prices and has super fast delivery too. And some lovely person signs a card that they hand packed my order. Feels very personal. I highly recommend.

Spend $50 get free shipping

Products used:
Keto/GF grocery products: Ross Chocolate, Whisps, pancake syrup, organic seasonings.

stephaniea547
January 8th, 2021

I've been ordering with Natura Market for over a year. I order from them once a month. They have hard to find items at a great price! They ship quickly and well. You don't have to worry about your chips getting crushed or jars breaking.
Keep in mind to follow the advise they give when ordering certain items ex: evolve chocolate cups, will melt when it's warmer weather outside which is why I usually only order them in the winter months or certain mayos!

Products used:
Snacks, sauces, chocolates, pasta, box mixes, etc.

bethanw4
November 10th, 2021

Package was left on front porch and destroyed by squirrels. There was nothing to say when ordering that the package would just be left.
Refuse to offer refund or send a replacement

Don’t bother

Food

gwenythl
October 7th, 2021

So happy with my first order. Expertly packed. I ordered some promotions and holiday items. Can't wait to use all the excellent products in my parcel. Came fairly quickly to AB from ON and free shipping. Will be ordering again for sure.

Tip for consumers:
Great selection of organic and keto product along with whole food.

Food products. Used all.

rachellef29
January 10th, 2021

Natura Market has so many products that are difficult to find, especially in Canada. I love this place. There is always such a great variety to choose from, with low carb to high protein options. Their shipping is always fast and they always have new products to try. I would highly recommend them.

Products used:
Mostly Kodiak Cake products, but have tried other products they sell as well

laurief207
October 17th, 2021

Lovely business that goes out of their way to stock natural foods and many choices to look up. Love Natura. The Lamb Ragu in the bottom right photo uses Rao Sauce which is carried by Natura Foods

lisaj925
January 9th, 2021

The Keto lifestyle has worked very well for me, but I found it very challenging to find ingredients and different foods to keep my interest in Keto. Most stores carry a very limited selection of true Keto specific products. I was very happy to find a CANADIAN based online company, which offers such variety at very competitive prices. The free shipping over $49 is a huge help, and very attainable, as Keto products are quite expensive anywhere you buy them. The delivery is always very quick and the packaging us done well to protect fragile items. I am very happy to have found NutraMarket!

Keto friendly foods

nak8
November 24th, 2020

This online store is fantastic for their products & price, shipping is super fast and they do a fantastic job with packaging (don't worry about buying chips).
The only negative part is that you have to be 100% sure of what you are buying, forget about return/refund... their phone number is voicemail only, they won't return your call... the "contact us" on website is email basis and they won't respond to your emails.
After 2 weeks of trying to reach them (thinking their system is broken) i've returned some items and provided relevant account info thinking they will refund me anyways (shipping from Montreal cost $16) and 5 weeks later I still don't have a refund or even heard from them.

melaniec317
February 20th, 2021
Verified purchase

Natura Market is the best place I've found to order keto products from in Canada. I'm so thankful to have this option!

Tip for consumers:
Check out the reviews before purchasing! I also like that leaving a review gives a $1 credit.

Keto Foods

juhael
January 7th, 2021

I was looking for a specific food item online and stumbled across Natura Market. I decided to give it a go and order from this website. First of all, love how fast it ships and gets to me and their packaging is so well done. I also love that they are considerate to sometimes send me a sample with my purchase! Have been ordering from here ever since and it was such a great find! I definitely recommend it!

helenl428
January 8th, 2021

We learned about NaturaMarket because our daughter has a food allergy that involves her not being able to eat any form of gluten or grains. The website is wonderful, simple and easy to use, the shipping is so fast - we get our orders sometimes within a couple of days of ordering and it's Canadian which is great! There are so many fantastic options on there that we love for our daughter and the variety is so awesome.

lucl29
January 12th, 2021

I (try to) follow a Keto diet... and it is challenging because I never appreciated meat but loved pasta.
Natura has a substitute for pasta: Konjac. It comes in various shape line spaghetti and penne and, much like pasta, it does not have an overpowering taste. It is moire a matter of what you put on it.
That made my keto diet easier.

As well, the Keto waffle mix is very much like the traditional waffle. Mix without the 'ton' of carbs.

Shipping is also excellent... right to your doorstep.

Tip for consumers:
They also have Miso soup. that I plan to order soon.

Site is very user friendly.

Pancake Mix
Konjac spaghetti
Konjac Penne

judithl224
January 2nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Great online experience and very good products. Prices are sometimes a bit higher than expected though most were reasonable plus watch for sales.

monican90
February 10th, 2021
Verified purchase

I know when I need something healthy to eat I can get it from Natura Market. I always find what I am looking for. The website is well organized and easy to use. This makes a big difference to me due to the current situation, I know I do not have to go without or wait for long. My items are always well-packed and the boxes are sturdy. As if that wasn't enough, I get free shipping when I order a certain amount! There is always a kind friendly personalized note I see when I open up the box! I will order from Natura Market when I am looking for healthy foods!

Products used:
Primal Ketchup, Ultima Electrolytes (grape; orange)

dianev254
December 12th, 2020

So far this is the best store I found for low carb products. Huge variety, excellent service, prompt delivery. I ordered many times, so that tells it all! I would recommend this store without hesitation.

brendad55
August 2nd, 2020

Love this site. They offer a wide variety of food items for several different dieting lifestyles(or just for healthier eating). The selection is fantastic and the prices are reasonably fare. They also offer free shipping when you purchase a certain limit(easy to do with all they offer). They also offer rebates when you submit product reviews and there is constantly new items coming through the store. Highly recommend checking the site out, especially if you are trying Keto, paleo, or gluten free diets.

grittk
November 15th, 2021

This company has impressed me so much. Only placed two orders so far, both well over $100.00, and the response and quality of products is awesome. My husband and I are Keto, our granddaughter is Celiac. We are so appreciative of a company where we can by Keto & GF products that make our lives so much easier. Thank you.
And yes, this is my own true experience and I have no connections to this company whatsoever, other than I will continue to buy from them.

Products used:
Too many to list. I am happy with all of the products. When your diet is Keto you look for products that make it easy. Even though I believe in making food myself, there are times when I am so busy that it helps immensely when products are readily available.

Totally legit! Ordered many times from them and always received the products I've ordered and have been happy with them.

By Linda F.