Naturalhealthresponse reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

roseannz
2/20/19

Naturalhealthresponse is one of the sites of Dr. Richard Gerhauser, who I think is an MD who practices natural medicine. I've been an RN, BSN from the University of Wisconsin since 1976, and throughout all my years of nursing, I now believe in natural medicine as well as parts of traditional western medicine.
However, Dr. Gerhauser has cost me a lot of money, time, and grief. I first started with him when he offered a book on "underground cures" that pharmaceutical companies and the establishment don't want you to know about. He promised a monthly newsletter for a senior citizen price of $37 a year. However, I never received a newsletter, but instead, my email inbox was flooded with his advertisements for his wonder supplements. In order to even find out WHAT his "miraculous" supplements were, you had to sit through a LONG BORING VIDEO or read a long, boring transcript. What I would do is scroll the transcript down to the bottom, where you finally could see what his product was. In order to order the product WITHOUT BEING TOLD THE PRICE UP FRONT, you have to put in your email address. Then you get to pick from 1 bottle, 3 bottles, or 6 bottles, ALL AT EXORBITANT PRICES.
Now, since I scrolled down this super-boring transcript (LONG LONG TRANSCRIPT), I didn't see that anything you purchased would be auto-shipped to you with the charge taken out of your credit card.
YES, I WAS STUPID in not reading everything, but if you would ever see one of these videos or transcripts, you would see that anyone would be BRAIN DEAD by the end of them! I'm serious. His ploy.
So now I'm receiving auto-shipped deliveries of his products which DO NOT WORK! And my credit card charges are escalating! So try to get in touch with him or his company! No email, no phone number easily found.
Finally, I found a phone number and told Customer Service to cancel EVERYTHING of Gerhauser's I had. Well, she cancelled the one product, but I got another auto-shipped product. On that one, Mind Defense, I finally found a site where you could cancel your order! Hallelujah!
Gerhauser is also associated with the following:
"Prosolaireproducts.net"
"Allianceforadvancedhealth".

Please, be very cautious in any dealings with him or his companies. YOU WILL BE ON AUTO SHIPPING WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD CHARGED!!
I unsubscribed from his sites several times, and he just keeps emailing.
I truly believe that people like him should be investigated for poor business practices that prey on elderly people, like me, on a fixed income. And his claims for his products should be investigated, too.

It is extremely difficult. IF, and only IF, you get a billing statement with your product, you can find a phone number. I found NO WAY to email this company.

By Roseann Z.
Questions? Get answers from the Naturalhealthresponse staff and other customers.

Naturalhealthresponse?