NationalFurnitureSupply reviews

Atlanta, GA 30308, US
sunpan@nationalfurnituresupply.com

patriciaa259
3/23/19

Great quality chair came packaged well and already put together. I had a problem with the color it is a true navy blue ,not a vibrant blue that's pictured on the website that was my only complaint.

kristinel37
3/22/19

got my order on time.got my order on time.got my order on time.got my order on time.got my order on time.got my order on time got my order on time.got my order on time.got my order on time

ernstb26
3/20/19

This dresser is simply beautiful. It is exactly what I have been looking for and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. I think it's worth noting the photos show a more gray than they are, it's more of a gray/brown. I saw some comment saying it took 6 hours to put together, I'm not quite sure how that's even possible. We purchased two of these dressers, the first was done in 2 hours and the second took just over an hour since I knew what I was doing by then.

marys1149
3/17/19

Thank you once again for sanding me this lamp.

I saw the table lamp at my sister place it's look absolutely gorgeous. I fell in love with this piece and started looking up online.Most of the places were I found this out of stock of the item and I was disappointed until I landed on nationalfurnituresupply.com. Not only was it in stock but also at reasonable price. I immediately call these guy to verify that the item was actually in stock. They confirm the stock that is and told me it could be ship in 4 to 5 business days.
I received this piece in perfect condition and it's now sitting on my server in dining room. Lot of my friends have complimented me on this beautiful piece so far.

I am happy to have received table lamp.

donnar324
3/16/19

I bought one of these stools to use as an end table next to a leather sofa I liked it so much that I ordered a second one to use next to a love seat. It is surprisingly well constructed for the price. It is not quite as shiny as the photo but I actually prefer the more subdued shading.

roberta593
9/27/18

It was a nice experience with National Furniture Supply for my Twin Extra Long Premier Bedding Pinnacle Adj. Bed Base. Quality was awesome. Good customer service. Highly recommended for everyone.

rogerb239
9/12/18

I was just browsing this site for some decor items from Pinterest. I liked their products and prices. I bought one curtain from them. It was shipped immediately. I got it yesterday. Wonderful site to buy decor products.

keoniaj
3/29/17

I ordered a bed mid February and still have not received after calling numerous of times to inquire about my order I keep getting next week you should have it .....I'm so over this company will not recommend them to anyone

ac619
9/27/16

I thought the order was going well. Then they did not have it so it was backordered. The item was about $1600.00. They said they would credit the amount back to my credit card within 7 days. the charge was 9/16/2016 it is no 9/27/2016 and it is still not credited back.

The deal is they will credit it back it they don't have it, charge it when it ships, OR you can cancel at this point. I opted to cancel.

I have canceled the order four times for over a week. They still have not confirmed the cancellation nor do I have the amount credited back to my credit card.

The staff answers the phone which is good, but nothing happens. I also do not receive email confirmations when I need them.

Very unhappy with this process. I seriously have better things to do than repeatedly deal with this issue.

jessicar71
12/31/15

National Furniture Supply was a HUGE disappointment.

I ordered a table on Nov. 30 specifically to have it for our family Christmas gathering. The timeline given on the website stated 3-4 weeks. Certainly they would understand the time of year in which the order was being placed and get it their within 3 weeks. Not a chance! I called several times asking about an expected shipping date since 2 weeks after the order was placed, I still had not received any indication that my order was in process. "You will get a shipping confirmation today or tomorrow" I was told by the customer service representative. A week later, I called again. It was a like talking to a broken record: "Today or tomorrow, Ma'am." Not convinced and in a time crunch I was very upset. I was promised repeatedly over this second phone call that the table would arrive by Christmas. That within the hour I would receive a shipping confirmation. Nothing!

I called again, asking for the manger each time getting the same line despite who I was speaking with, "I am the manager." Peter promised me by Christmas. Paul stated their policy was 4 weeks, which would have placed it on my door by 12/28, past the time I would need it. However Paul promised me he would send a statement IN WRITING that should the table not arrive on 12/28 I would get some kind of compensation. Not only did the table NOT arrive within the promised 4-week delivery time, I NEVER received any written statement to honor the promises made to me over the phone.

This company is nothing but lies! Even the delivery service said they have heard from other customers how awful they are. "I had to deliver an item anyway, knowing it was damaged. That is their policy," noted the delivery personnel. The table we received was not damaged, however it was not the quality I would have expected either. The varnish has lots of visible bumps all over, as though dirt was on the furniture and just painted over during the final coat.

Bottom Line: This company lied to my family multiple times. They did not deliver on time. Their customer service is TERRIBLE. I WILL NOT purchase another item from them and will encourage everyone I know to STAY AWAY!

jennifert29
7/11/14

National Furniture Supply has an amazing selection of modern furniture. I found some great pieces for extremely fair price points and noticed that they offer a price match guarantee. I wasn't able to find my items cheaper anywhere else so I went ahead and bought them - super happy customer!

They have good collection for the home decor. Easy to access, good customer service also, good product at reasonable price.

By Ernst B.

It is a legit company. Customer service is good. Overall good for the home decor items.

By Ernst B.
Questions? Get answers from the NationalFurnitureSupply staff and other customers.

1 Photo for NationalFurnitureSupply