Review of Namshi

Namshi reviews

wongeln
5/17/19

I ordered one dress on the 13th they promised 1-2 working days and they didnt deliver it still today is the 17 and its Friday they are not working,the worst part is their customer support people they look like they are mocking me when I complain

firdevsd
5/9/19

I wanted to get a gift for someone so special for me but i don't live in dubai so i used my credit card but wrote her information and guess what ? They took my money and they are holding my order and i am not even getting informed enough that if they do understand my emails or it's just a software answering me. Horrible website don't ever use.

dennisy22
5/5/19

I received wrong size due to warehouse mistake but they do not want to refund my shipping fee , be careful!!

saraht269
4/12/19

they took my money then asked for my passport details - I have never been asked for this from any site - illegal - do not give them your passport details - refusing to give me my money back

sherrym196
2/28/19

The plus points were the sizes were perfect as displayed and delivery was next day which was amazingly good.
The negative points were the choker neck tee was dirty and the fabric of all tops were poor. The tops were shorter than appeared in the pictures. Value for money but do not think will use the tops as much as desired. Wish I would have taken photos but got home and used stain remover to get rid of the stains and glad it's gone!

wissamw3
2/25/19

It so horrible and a disappointing experience with namshi. I will never order from them again. I'm still waiting since three days for my products and it is in the same city (Dubai). Tomorrow I'm leaving from here. They are also ignoring all my emails and inquiries. Once the online payment is done, no one will do his job! (bad customer service)
I don't recommend it. A waste of energy and time.

vincentj32
1/23/19

Bought 3 items here .
Topman shorts, champion shirt and a Tommy Jeans shirt. It's all effin fake!! Quality was even worse than what u can get from local class A stores. AVOID THIS SHOP!!

ujunneo
1/2/19

Look this is the best online shopping in the UAE, i got a size lower than what i was meant to get and they picked and exchanged it the same day i made the request on their website..... my cousin ordered for me for my birthday with his card on my page .. they requested i send the ID card which i did, they told me it take more than 24 hours to clear which meaning i wouldnt have gotten it on my birthday which was the next day ...i explained to them i needed it for my birthday and they promised they will deliver and they did right on time for my day...NAMSHI ROCKS !!!! THEY HAVE NEVER EVER DISAPPOINTED ME..THEY ARE THE BEST

and13
12/3/18

STAY AWAY FROM THESE LIARS AND THIEFS

I shop online for everything. Never in my life have I had such bad service, they put your orders on hold for no reason, then refuse to deliver your parcel and cancels without notice. When you call their customer service doesn't know what they are doing and keep repeating the same thing over and over. avoid!!!!!

omare30
11/22/18

I ordered 2 items and paid by credit card, then somehow they cancelled one item, I sent them 3 emails and here are we 1 week without an answer. Money not refunded nor they replied to my mail :(

hadin1
11/17/18

If a shop promises 2 working day shipping then sends an SMS confirming that the delivery will happen "today" and still doesn't deliver 5 days later, then nobody should suffer the terrible service.
Namshi is just a fancier souq.com with worse problems and worse customer service. Don't be fooled.

dinak23
9/25/18

I read the bad reviews here and thought "neh, this ain't gonna be me..." boy was I wrong...
After making a purchase I had to change the address I've given them, contacted the customer support and took care of that, I've told the representative of what I've read online regarding people having troubles when changing addresses so begged him to make double sure it was changed and where can I view this change... He assured me it was updated and all was good.
A few days later I get a mail that my order was shipped, I followed the link to the tracking info and where was my order headed to? - you guessed it; the wrong one!!
Contacted them right away and they said "no problem, give us the updated address"... So I did, I refreshed the tracking info and told them it was still showing the old address. They said it's updated in their system and it might take time for the courier's site to update. Chatted with *three* more representatives that day just to be on the safe side, all assured me it was updated and gave me the feeling that I was a nagging client.
After a few days I checked the tracking info and saw that my order made its way and was delivered - *To the wrong address!!!*
I've contacted them again, said it was pathetic and asked for a refund, I've warned them om each convo I had with them that if the package would arrive at the wrong address I would have no one to send it to me or back to them and it would be good as gone.
Still haven't recieved my refund! They passed my issue to their escalation team and the latter conveniently doesn't manage to call my phone, so I offered to settle this through chat/mail but appearantly a phone call HAS to ne involved.
Completely and utterly uselss... If you have a problem with your order - You're on your own, it's your problem-not theirs, and good luck sorting this out...

evaa54
8/17/18

So far so good. maybe some glitches or a little delay but what matters is that im getting the right orders in their crisp condition.

philk71
6/28/18

Terrible experience. They delivered to my old address in spite of giving a new address to delete the old address and the courier came to the old address for pick up. Then after he picked my items he said he only had a pick up for return and not exchange. So I had to raise another request all over again (repetition) to have him take my 2 exchange items. Then when they delivered the exchange finally, it went to the old address again!!!! I had specified that this has happened 2 times and yet. and then they delayed the delivery because there was no driver to go the same day to my requested address.
I called customer service to complain because I needed the items to wear for an event and she promised me a call back from her supervisor in 15 to 20 mins. 24 hours later no call and when I called them back they had no record of my complaint. The agent again said I would get a call back in 15 to 20 mins, when I asked for the name of his supervisor and that if I did not receive a call in 15 mins I would escalate, he said no he did not say 15 to 20 mins, he said an hour. I don't expect a call from them.

Pathetic, pathetic service. I am going to post this on every forum I can and tell everyone I know that this the service.

I am forced to give it at least 1 star, doesn't deserve any

dionm26
5/30/18

1-2 working days they say, first time i ordered it was over 15 days and this time its been 4 already and counting, the customer service told me another 1-2 days but they dont estimate delivery date? they then asked to update my address and phone number as they said they didnt have but its right there in the account, just a delaying tactic i think. also quite a few items they have for sale are not actually available even tho they are still currently being shown for sale with no notice of out of stock. Bad management from inventory to delivery to customer service handling. dont buy from this site unless you really enjoy frustration

martinr111
5/23/18

Courier service is really poor. They do not give a time frame for delivery so unless you have all day to wait in - do not order.

They do deliver in one or two days but service is dreadful. Avoid if possible.

amirah4
5/6/18

I placed an order at Namshi a month ago that was supposed to be delivered to my hotel in Riyadh. The order was supposed to take 10 working days. After two weeks of not receiving the order, I started contacting Aramex every single day to ask for my shipment, the communication was only one way and the customer service use to recite a script and promising that I will receive my package the next day. Moreover, the agent refused to provide me with the contact of the driver or the delivery center. A month later and I still haven't received the shipment. This is when I started contacting Namshi to find a solution for my problem. Namshi customer service was as bad as Aramex, agents were careless and didnt put any effort to solve my problem. Namshi was my nightmare for a month. Eventually I cancelled the order and I will never make the mistake of ordering with them again!!!

elijahc23
3/3/18

You really need to find a better courier service, your delivery guys enjoy hanging up on the phone, cutting you off, always late and makes it seem that it's my fault they couldnt find parking.

ahmeda192
1/6/18

Great quality and fast delivery ,the delivery wasdone in two days and it came the sizewas a perfect fit as well as the looks of the shoe

mansim2
12/12/17

Thank you Namshi Delivery, your runner Alimuddin was an absolute stunner today. Got me the order in less than 10 hours of the order time and on priority needed it for my office secret santa and I wasn't disappointed. Needless to say, he was thoroughly professional and extremely punctual!

laurag170
12/11/17

After placing an order I was contacted by the 'delivery driver' at 11pm the next night to arrange a delivery time for the next day. I am still waiting for the delivery after 2 days. The so called customer service team have been incredibly unhelpful & fob me off with lies every time I call. I don't think that I will actually get the order at all. If you don't want to lose you money then stay well clear of this company!

nisalruchirad
12/4/17

Namshi you really need to find another courier service for deliveries except for Aramex (the worst one in UAE).
I really hate Aramex, Always late.

Also, namshi had very good service before and now it's getting poor.
I was used to shopping with Namshi but now I'll think twice before ordering anything from Namshi.

tamerh
12/1/17

They were good at the beginning but now they're really bad. Not only do they have bad products now but their service has gotten worse. I used to be a regular costumer but now I will never buy anything from them again.

sabeeshp
11/1/17

Bought pair of boots size was 42 but it was exact size 44. And then I returned it bought another pair of asics but still quality is bad .I lost my money the material is very tough .Dont get in trouble plz.

jamalz
9/25/17

My wife ordered some items,and we were flying nxt day 17:00hrs.we trusted them since they clearly say next day Delivery
Unfortunately this is just a way or system they have of un triained staff and liars.they dont even have sympathy of calling and saying they will be a delay this guy called IDD and Ahmed pure liars they twist your words and fake promises they told me we will have the items at 13:00pm maximum but unfortunately I called dozen time to check but now they told me I will receive it t at 19:00which i will be outside country....fake fake fake fake promise really disappointed

I just bought Nike Shoes and I'm very disappointed with the quality. It does not look original and also what I received have some damages on it. I immediately requested for a refund to my credit card and as per the customer agent it will take at least 7 days after the collection of the products. Hopefully I will not face any issue regarding my refund.

By Michelle B.

Nothing authentic in this company.

By Rashad A.

Questions? Get answers from the Namshi staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Namshi