NailPolishCanada reviews

Tel: +1 888 830 8250
service@nailpolishcanada.com

hannahb143
2/1/19

So I went online and found that nailpolishcanada carries Sigma brushes. I ordered my brush and when it arrived, it was the wrong order. I was quite upset. I don't know what to expect the next time I order from here. Still love the website though.

amyy20
2/21/18

I am so happy I discovered this company a couple of years ago. Shipping is super quick, free shipping with low minimum spend threshold and a free rewards program. They package everything so well, sometimes includes samples and always a sucker. When I have had mixups (which have happened maybe once or twice and I order from here quite often), customer service is super professional, friendly and has the issue resolved in no time. Highly recommend!!

heatherr88
7/28/17

This company is more reliable than Amazon, and they offer an amazing range of quality products (Zoya, my favorite company, is hard to find) at prices you can't find anywhere else. With free shipping, it's even cheaper to buy from them than directly from the supplier. They include lollipops in their orders which is such a cute little gesture. I got my package within two days. I've ordered from them three times and each time I'm super happy. Don't hesitate to support this awesome Canadian company.

andream131
4/1/17

Service was amazing!! SO quick! I ordered my Stigma Brush and it came the next day! Fastest online service I've used!

nailp2
9/30/16

I tried to purchase a Shellac xpress5 topcoat and twice they've shipped out the wrong items. The first time Gina responded right away and was helpful but this time I have not received a response to my calls or email. The true test of customer service is dealing with mistakes. So far, not so good.

Update: today i received the correct item. Still a little unsure as to why the slow response but in any case, it has now been corrected and they upgraded the size to a larger size to help make up for the mishap. I would give them another chance.

alpers
9/13/16

Gina from Nail Polish Canada shipped my order within 3 days. The Backjoy I purchased through Nail Polish Canada cost less than the retail cost from the US manufacturer. 40 Canadian vs 40 Us plus no shipping fees! I saved $20 and got the same thing, but faster too. Gina also must check her emails regualrly and responded promptly with a question and concern I had purchasing from nail polish ca for the first time. It went great and I'm sitting on the backjoy right now. Thank you!

lisam279
3/8/16

Was unsure but read great reviews and gave it a shot. I was not disappointed. Got my order super fast packaged safe and there was even a lollipop ((wrapped lol) inside as a bonus! Will most definitely be ordering all my polish from here from now on! And they have a point system if you register an account :)

ashleye28
1/8/16

I've ordered from Nail Polish Canada many times, always to my great content :). The products and service are awesome.
I've had problems with postal services in the past, and this time a NPC package didn't get delivered (though tracking info said it did). It wasn't Nail Polish Canada's fault or responsibility but they didn't hesitate to help me and reshipped the parcel. I dealt with Gina, who was always friendly, understanding, professional, and very prompt with all communication.

Couldn't say enough good things about this company!

chelsya
12/31/15

Last weekend I went to a salon and absolutely loved the shade of OPI I selected for my manicure. I was able to find the exact shade at a very reasonable price, and was so surprised that having ordered the item yesterday afternoon, received it this morning! The nail polish was very well packed in a small box, and arrived in perfect condition. They also included a complimentary nail file and a candy! Very impressed with their service.

lauraw39
6/24/14

I ordered my favorite "A \Rose At Dawn.. Broke By Midnight" nail colour by OPI on Wednesday and on Friday it was in my mailbox all bubble wrapped in the cutest little box you ever did see. Super happy with the service and product.

bethf5
6/14/14

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!! Great selection, great prices, great customer service, fast shipping, very carefully packaged. Highly recommended.

kristiem2
4/1/14

Literally the best nail polish company ever. Their customer service is exemplary - they always go above and beyond to help and ensure you get what you need. I've spent obscene amounts of money here with multiple orders a month. Shipping is next day. Never had an issue with anything I've bought from them. Well packaged - never a broken bottle. The prices are great as well. You will find OPI and Essie well below the $ at retailers like Shoppers and Beauty Supply stores. Love their selection of indie brands as well. They bring in lines from all over the world. They also have a cool Reward Points system too for frequent shoppers - you can get some cool freebies when you accumulate points. Shop with confidence - they are awesome. :)

isabelled
3/8/14

I placed my first order on NailPolishCanada.com for hair care products on a Friday night. Next Thursday, the products were delivered to my door! They had a free shipping promotion, it worked great. I will order from them again.

sandras39
1/9/14

I usually order from US beauty sites (shame, shame), since our family has a mailing address across the border, but I have ordered from Nailpolishcanada a couple of times now, since they have had their free shipping sale on, and they couldn't ship quicker or be easier to deal with! I would go to them again for the nail and other products they carry.

brigetted
4/9/13

All items were carefully wrapped in bubble wrap for protection. Fab selection of beauty brands. I wish they stocked more Kryolan though. Fast and free shipping for orders over $25. Highly recommended site. A+

Hi Shawna, We are a legitimate business that has been open since March 2011. You can view some of our reviews on Facebook if you would like here - https://www.facebook.com/pg/nailpolishcanada/reviews/?ref=page_internal You can also see some of our Site Jabber reviews here - https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/nailpolishcanada.com Shipping is free on all orders over $19 and we ship from Vancouver, BC and Toronto, Ont. Please let me know if I can help with anything else. Thanks so much, Nicole

By Nicole G., NailPolishCanada Representative

Hi Tina, The limit is one per customer we double check before shipping. So if you add more than one our shipping department would cancel one of the gifts. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with, Thank you, Nicole

By Nicole G., NailPolishCanada Representative

Hi Melva, I'm so sorry about this. We thought your order got delivered after we let Canada Post know there was an issue. Your order was re-shipped today and you'll have it soon. Thank you, Nicole

By Nicole G., NailPolishCanada Representative

Hi there, Sorry you didn't receive a response, I'm not sure what happened there, my apologies. The CND Shellac products on our website are 100% authentic. We purchase from the Canadian supplier who purchases directly from CND Shellac in the U.S. We only carry authentic products that come directly from the makers. I hope that helps. Please let me know if I can help with anything else. Thank you, Nicole

By Nicole G., NailPolishCanada Representative

Hi Christine,Thanks for messaging. The Beauty Blender products we carry are 100% authentic. We purchase from the Canadian supplier who purchases directly from Beauty Blender - the products ship from the manufacturer to the supplier then to us. I hope that helps. Please let me know if I can help with anything else. Thank you, Nicole

By Nicole G., NailPolishCanada Representative

Hi Christine, Thanks for messaging. The Beauty Blender products we carry are 100% authentic. We purchase from the Canadian supplier who purchases directly from Beauty Blender - the products ship from the manufacturer to the supplier then to us. I hope that helps. Please let me know if I can help with anything else. Thank you, Nicole

By Nicole G., NailPolishCanada Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NailPolishCanada staff and other customers.

NailPolishCanada?