Review of naaptol

Tel: 0922-353-7000
support@naaptol.com

shalus3
12/11/15

the quality of the products were very low.. not worth it.. dont go for this site... not even worth for a single penny.

forrests11
7/24/15

They are providing low cost products but the quality is to bad. Don't go for it.

parvezs2
11/14/14

I had placed an order for 43 pieces stainless steel but I received only 26 pieces as well as the pieces damaged some pieces having problem in outer shell. I have raised a complaint against my order and my order no. is (11136260) Complaint no. (7528930) they said that your refund will be transferred in your account within 8-10 days. But almost 25 Days has been completed and still I didn't receive any refund and the most funniest thing were happened with me one of NAAPTOL call centre executive gave me Fake cheque no. and said to me your cheque has been initialized and you will get your refund very soon. The cheque no. was 745623 when I visited my ICICI bank to check out the cheque no. so i found there is a fake cheque no. Every time they change their statements. They promise wrong commitment. They are making fool to the customers, I request don't ever buy any product from NAAPTOL fraud company. Their products are completely worst the products quality is very bad. Naaptol SCAM, Naaptol Cheater, Naaptol SCAM, Naaptol Cheater, Naaptol SCAM, Naaptol Cheater, Naaptol SCAM, Naaptol Cheater, Naaptol SCAM, Naaptol Cheater, Naaptol SCAM, Naaptol Cheater, Naaptol SCAM, Naaptol Cheater, Naaptol SCAM, Naaptol Cheater, Naaptol SCAM, Naaptol Cheater, Naaptol SCAM, Naaptol Cheater.

brendad9
5/27/14

Worst service. delivery delayed by over 9 days, moreover when called to enquire for the order status, the executive was not ready to help, he told me to manually go to the courier office and find out.
Why the hell would I order online if I had to go out to enquire.
All Online Buyers if you wish to save time never ever use Naaptol.

pankajp1
3/9/14

DO NOT FALL PREY TO THEIR LOW COST ADS - Pathetic quality goods provided by enticing the customers with low cost. Ordered a laptop table and day 1 it its screws are broken, parts fall out and the company says ship it back to us in the same condition. Highly Frustrating Exp.

Questions? Get answers from the naaptol staff and other customers.

naaptol?