Review of MyTheresa.com

Tel: +49 89 127695100
customercare@mytheresa.com

ramac4
2/27/19

Pathetic, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Should something go wrong, they will make you wait 4 WEEKS only to come back and tell you there is nothing they can do.

Save your money and buy from a reputable retailer.

ireni
2/15/19

Hi, ordered a Balmain boot on Friday, and on Tuesday they were in Poland. On the question and the mails were answered immediately. fast delivery and all the mines are packed. I am very happy... . Once again, thank you. And I advise everyone.

nanz2
2/4/19

I bought a bag in mid December but i still have not received it now. They use UPS for delivery, however the tracking number shows a wrong address and the parcel was signed by a random guy. I claimed this back to mytheresa and have been waiting for ages for an answer. The latest update is that they asked me to contact UPS myself and they are out of it now. I am their customer and i spent 600euro for the the bag. It's really frustrating and unacceptable. Do Not buy from them!

anonymoush302
2/2/19

Ordered valentino trainers they came within 2days to the UK. Delivery is super fast i was very impressed.
I needed a size down so i sent them back for exchange and the new pair came within 2 days super happy.
Not sure why there are negative reviews but their service is nothing but the best
Highly recommend!

leag12
1/31/19

Perfect! Tomorrow mornig i paid for YSL bag and today at 12am i have it. Thank u so much, excellent service!!

dorinew
1/29/19

Don't be afraid of the bad reviews!!!
Hi everyone! I ordered with MyTheresa 27/01/2019 and my order came in 2 Days later! I live in Belgium and i ordered an off-white belt, which was sold out everywhere. After I bought it, i read the reviews... everyone was saying the company was a scam! But now i know that's not true! My package arrived 2 days after i ordered it, and it had a very Nice packaging! DON'T BE SCARED BY THE COMMENTS! IT'S VERY GOOD! :)) love, Dorine

donb402
1/10/19

I bought a bag for a gift from these people. The bag when gifted had an obvious manufacturing fault but as it was brought prior to Xmas it had fallen foul of there returns policy.
They will not discuss this issue, once they have your money that's the end of customer services

kathyb396
1/8/19

I ordered a pair of shoes and they didnt fit. I tried them on in my home, sent them back and they tell me they are damaged! Ha what a joke! They are crooks and dont give them your money!

gailm156
12/10/18

worst and terrible return experience ever !

refuse to return my refund via paypal.
I just need a refund via paypal but they completely ignored my emails
keep sending me a credit note whic I don't need

I've also raised a case with paypal hopefully I can get my money back

Contacted my bank told me to wait if still no refund they will do a chargeback for me

tt122
12/9/18

I have ordered a Givenchy medium and I sent an email after 5 days of purchase as I have not received any tracking ID since the day of purchase.
However I received an email which they need my 6 digits bank security code for their payment verification as I have used a credit card to purchase on their website which I am never use it on their website before.

After provide the 6 digits security code ( which will invalid during the purchase so I think it's ok to reveal for them as they told me if I do not provide for verification and it won't goes to shipment. ) , but then I call to my bank to clarify whether it is secured to provide a invalid' code which the code only valid during the payment which will received like an OTP through message.

Later then I sent an email in regards of my question to Mytheresa hope that they could help on the doubts which it is secured under data protection ( which is simple question and not sarcastic kind)

However then in the late evening on the same day after the second email that I replied to them, I have received an email which said that my order has been cancelled by them but due to verification has failed.

I called up the customer care and brought up my doubt which how does the verification could failed which the code is provided by the bank ?
So she replied I can always call up the bank and ask because they have already cancelled my order and she can see I have sent email to ask about the code.

It is kind disappointed which I have patiently waited for at least the 6 day from the purchase.

In conclusion, I asked whether is it my fault to reveal the code and is my bank's fault to provide a valid code but caused their verification failed so that I could not purchase.

Anyway , although it is a bad experience which my order had been cancelled but it is not due to out of stock. It is because they could not answer the question and they don't want it too.

I have not encountered which I am always purchase everything through online. If I could have purchase from online I would not wanted to go for shopping trip.

But sad to say so, in a logic sense, I am disappointed with the reason from there. I am also regret which i did recommended my surrounding people may go through mytheresa to purchase their goods.

Hence, Thanks for having me to have this experience with mytheresa. I would not purchase since they are having worldwide customers which love to buy from them and I can understand they do not need a buyer like me which could brought question to them.

I just want to laugh at whatever had happened , which it is my first time experience to encounter this.

Thanks guys for letting me have a review here. Just share with my experience.

margaretc230
12/5/18

Ordered my daughter a pair of black Alexander McQueen trainers that were sold out everywhere. Ordered from My Therese but was very worried when read reviews.
No need to be - despatched within 24 hours with tracking details. Arrived within 3 days & boxed beautifully. Would definitely use them again

jackb366
12/4/18

I purchased the shoe from mytheresa for the first time. First of all the product was on a further markdown on Black Friday, and the site was super buggy and it didn't allow me to checkout the product, and after Black Friday deal was done, the site started to work again (and of course the further markdown deal was gone) . So I called customer service and they said too bad they cannot provide any deals. So I was very disappointed, however because it was still cheaper than other online shops, I go ahead and purchased it. But guess what, due to the poor paper work, the product got stuck in custom and I received my product super late. And plus when I checked the shoe! It was a worn product. It had scratches on the heel and the slingback had threads coming off. It is my first time purchasing a product on mytheresa and I will never use this shop again.

andreac267
10/11/18

I was extremely hesitant to purchase anything from this page after all the bad reviews. Nonetheless, after reading some positive reviews from buyers in the US, I decided to give the website a try because a) the purse I was looking for was not available at the stores in the city I was in and b) the price was cheaper than the in store options. Honestly, I was so relieved with the service. Not only did I receive my order (D&G purse) in pristine condition but the package arrived EXACTLY on time (UPS shipping option). I placed the order on a Sunday and received the item by 10:30 a.m. that Tuesday (not even two whole days). I would definitely recommend this website.

seriousc
9/27/18

MyTheresa did every thing right. MyTheresa even delivered before time and charged me the correct price. Now Gucci...the "Original GG Over-the-knee-boot" are silly! They run a size small; too narrow, and look again silly! They are a waste of $1790.00! This is not MyTheresa's fault...Customers beware of Gucci purchases.

tomass55
9/4/18

They sent me a different pair of shoes than the ones that I bought, hate this page, made me waste my time and my money. Stay away from this page.

isism7
8/3/18

I bought a pair of shoes on July 27 and they still do not send me the track number, they can not return the money, because according to them they already sent it, obviously I still do not receive anything and they take an eternity to answer my messages, the service is appalling!

cassandrac49
7/24/18

The worst internet shopping experience I have ever had, bar none. They screwed up the delivery address, forced me to run interference with the shipper to resolve their mistake which is impossible due to their own policy. TWO WEEKS of wasted time and still it is not resolved! Avoid like the plague.

flavijab
7/19/18

I called costumer service before I ordered Valentino shoes because I needed them by Friday for upcoming event on Saturday, and I wanted to be sure that they are going to be delivered by then. The lady told me if I buy it now, 99% they are going to be here by Friday. Now it is Thursday, 21:00 pm. and I just got email from my theresa, "Hi, your order has been JUST shipped"???????? How it is going to be here onb Friday!! I called costumer service, of course there is nothing they can do about it. This is horrible! Will not buy anyrthing through them never again!

sc165
6/1/18

I usually don't write reviews but I'm totally upset how bad they are. Bought a handbag and they contacted me to call my bank to get some authorisation code which is usually provided by the bank automatically so they can process the transaction? Ehm, what? The credit card was processed successfully including extra 3D security, I talk to my bank and they had no idea what I'm talking about and told me that the only thing pending is for Mytheresa to deduct the payment.
I have never had Nordstrom or Amazon contacting me to contact my bank for some security numbers which are usually obtained automatically so they can process my online transaction.
Anyway, they didn't bother telling me, cancelled the transaction altogether and the item has been sold out so I can't even use different credit card. Totally upset!!

saraha235
5/28/18

So I ordered a pair of boots and a pair of sandals from a YEEZY designer, I received 2 same pair of over-the-knee boot in size 39 in boxes of boots and sandals while Im a FR 35.5-36! I made a complaint to the customer service, I sent them the pictures of the received articles, the boxes with the labels and after that they made an "investigation" and concludes that it was not possible that one sent me his waders without boxes of items ordered. As a result, 1160 disbursed for nothing, for shoes that I can not even wear because not my size, but they do not want to give me refund

Company to put to the trash ! Disgusted to have ordered from their website ! I am surprised that it is provided by so much creator ! Go back to Net-A-Porter !

ss293
5/17/18

Bought a pair of Chloe shoes 2 weeks ago and the heel fell off after wearing them for the second time. I sent my details and order number etc. for the purchase so they could see the purchase dates etc. - the best they could do was tell me that i send back to them and they will process but will take up to 6 weeks!!!! WTF??##$%^ surely they could replace them and then send shoes to manufacturer. As the previous customer said always buy direct, don't bother with this web site. CRAP!! I'm paying for the repair myseld now ....... ripped off!!

pascaleg1
5/10/18

854/5000
I bought a Gucci dress on My Theresa a few weeks ago and I unfortunately lost one of the buttons on the sleeves, which makes the dress importable.
the problem is that there is no after-sales service! When you lose a button, which makes the dress unusable here, it does not give you a new one, they just tell you they can not do anything! So I asked Mytheresa to send me a new one to replace him and My Theresa just told me that they could not do anything for me! Since I did not buy directly from Gucci, he did not get anything either!
So I stay with an importable dress of 1500 !
I can only advise everyone to buy directly from brands because there you will be entitled to impeccable after-sales service and you will not pay!
It is really very disappointing !!!

lorib136
4/12/18

If I could give this company minus 100 Stars, I would. I have never been taken for more of a ride than I have been with these people. I called before ever placing an order and asked what the return policy was and inquired about the sizing on a pair of boots. I was assured that the boots could be returned if they did not fit. I ordered as directed by the employee. I received the boots and called within days to alert them that the size that was sent, did not fit me. I have been told numerous times that the package would be picked up for the return to be processed and my refund issued. I have called at least every other day and have been lied to consistently by each employee. They do not seem to have any supervisors to talk to and now I guess I am stuck with a very expensive pair of boots that do not fit me. I feel completely taken advantage of and would not recommend anyone order from this AWFUL company EVER again!!

vickic44
3/22/18

I order from them a couple of times without an problem! My items arrived beautifully wrapped in a box in pristine condition. I order from the USA and received my item next day via UPS. I believe it's best to select UPS than DHL. I'm so surprised by the negative feedback left here and I'm a shopping expert and labels kind of girl! Keep up the good work MYTHERESA!!

dons159
3/15/18

My experience has been terrible so far. TERRIBLE. They've had me waiting for my shirt a month. Then I received wrong order and I had to wait another month. The most insulting thing is that they made me pay for my custom fees two times! Unacceptable!! Worst online shop I had to work with so far. Avoid mytheresa at any cost. Don't buy from them ever.

I ordered and then returned a sweater. I used PayPal and the item was delivered promptly and my refund was issued promptly. Then I decided to reorder the same sweater after they gave me a $30.00 coupon and that order also went smoothly. I would definitely order from them again. This was about 6 weeks ago. Very pleased customer.

By Cindy H.

i actually used paypal for my purchase... i would recommend that, that way you don't have to worry

By anmldr k.

They ship to many countires (Canada being one of them) and depending on the carrier the charges will vary often times DHL will charge you local tax when u recieve your package

By Harneet B.

yes, but I've already paid them twice now - I can see the funds pending and pay pal doesn't seem to be offered at checkout..

By jocar C.

Questions? Get answers from the MyTheresa.com staff and other customers.

5 Photos for MyTheresa.com