Review of myHermes.co.uk

Morley, WYORK LS27 0WH, UK
rosie@myhermes.co.uk

jorgeg87
12/17/18

This is super terrible, after seeing expected a month for the delivery, they reported that it was lost, they finally make the delivery today, they completely destroyed my object, they are abusers. He is missing two glasses, two metals that hold the TV, the corners are missing.
P2G54961216
5691193491890166

peacea6
12/14/18

Ive used Hermes for over 100 postings (Sell on eBay).
Through Parcel2Go with minimal issues but as of late, they're becoming horrendous.

They have lost multiple packages & because i bought through Shutl (Another useless company), Hermes are quick to pass the buck.
On top of that, their customer service is disgusting.

Another business quick to take your money but hide behind T&C's and excuses when they fail

I strongly advise you find another courier.

ralpht44
10/26/18

They failed to collect from our business premises on the day promised. Driver turned up outside business hours, even though the address clearly states it's a business. This in a long line of Hermes screw-ups. It doesn't seem to get any better.

sallyl51
8/20/18

Used MyHermes for parcels to and from me. Paid extra for insurance & signature No time to read extensive T&C's. Just had Fragile parcel in pieces, did claim form and not insured for....in short their words in email today .......Yes, we do not cover China, pottery (with FRAGILE marked on label and box when paying for collection), glass, resin, furniture(unless flat packed)

You're asked to check your item doesn't fall under either category whilst making your booking online, at the end of which you have agreed to these Terms & Conditions.

They take money for insurance for fragile goods on paperwork. Their database does not throw up an ! So if you get good delivery no problem. Electric items and lots of other items also in T&C's

nw66
4/6/18

They do seem to be the cheapest to use but I've had about a quarter of the parcels I've ever sent stolen so I no longer use them. To claim on their insurance (which you have to buy) then you have to show what you purchased the item for, so if selling ebay items like me you can't get back the value of your item.

They are not concerned about thefts and seem to think that a 25 % loss rate is okay

jos6135
11/9/16

Ordered from an online retailer just over a week ago. They unfortunately use MyHermes. They apparently tried to deliver my parcel 3 times. All of which i was in for, non of which actually happened. After the 3rd "attempt" i contacted them only to be told to contact the retailer. After deciding to give them 1 more chance I asked my retailer to add a note saying to deliver to any shop on my street. They decided to throw in "delay due to address query" why after 3 attempts did they decide this one, more like the driver couldn't be bothered to find my house. I've never been so unimpressed with a company in all my life, ridiculous isn't the word

Tip for consumers: Avoid, avoid AVOID!!!!!

ko1067
7/30/16

Took 5 days to collect parcels from drop off point
Spent all my lunchtime on website chat to no avail. Esclated complaint and got answer that my parcel was on its way which i knew from tracking. I paid for a service i never got. Do not trust thois co

jm212
4/16/16

I sold an item on Gumtree and the person who bought the item arranged the parcel to be collected by Hermes. They were told not to come on Saturday, but they did and no one was home. They put a card through the door with no contact details, but advised they would collect the parcel on Monday. I waited in the whole day but the courier did not come. I contacted them on Tuesday via live chat and was advised the courier would definitely be there, so I made sure someone was home all day, and once again the courier did not come. Back onto live chat and was told the courier had been but the woman told him the parcel wasn't ready, when the courier said he came there was no woman home it would have been my 18 year old son who answered the door. So I thought I should start emailing instead just so I had a record of what was happening, just as well as it turned out because I discovered an item I had been waiting for and had not received was meant to have been delivered by guess who? You've got it, Hermes! Needless to say I still have the parcel, the courier never did find the right house and instead of investigating the issue as they promised they simply let the label on the parcel expire and now will do nothing until we raise a new label. I am so angry I can't even tell you a parcel that was meant to be collected on the 1st April 2016, is still sitting in my lounge and it is the 16th April 2016. The other parcel was seemingly delivered and signed for, but the signature was just a squiggle so either it was delivered to the wrong address or stolen by the courier. If anyone wants to see it I have a record of all the many emails between myself and Hermes, but if you are looking for a courier service do yourself a favour and try someone else.

jamesp114
9/16/14

Avoid at all costs, they employ thieves and don't seem to care about reports of theft, won't pay compensation and ignore every attempt I make to try and contact them.

Tip for consumers: AVOID

sadies1
6/3/13

Really bad - just google search them to see the horrendous reviews on non delivery by self employed drivers.

the only good thing about them is they are cheap - other than that use with caution

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the myHermes.co.uk staff and other customers.

7 Photos for myHermes.co.uk