Review of MyFlowerTree

Tel: +91-11-4595 1000
support@myflowertree.com

umag1
5/15/19

Its been one of those worst experiences where i placed a order and ecen after slecting same day delivery it's getting delayed. And when I've paid extra to make it heart shaped till what they got is normal cheap cake with high price tag. It's just the way of befooling customers, when giving them a call, nobody takes that up. Ruined my surprise planned for my mother. Pathetic people, pathetic service.

vipula3
5/14/19

Its been one of those worst experiences where i placed a order and even after 2 days it's not being delivered. It's a fake company. And all these positive comments below are the paid ones. may be made by the team of this fraud company. Please be cautious and play safe. else you will end up loosing your hard earned money to this $#*!ers.

catherines218
5/14/19

Mothers day flowers were never delivered.
Customer service is useless. Why promise delivery charge extra and con people on occasions like mothers day. Their license should be cancelled.

Fake company.

kirang11
5/12/19

Ruined mother's day. Absolute waste of time, effort and money. SCAMMERS! Ordered a bouquet of emotions. Did not deliver. Had 3 people on phone trying to get to customer care which doesn't exist till date. *I guess I broke my relationship because of this site. SAD.

Tip for consumers: Please don’t use this site. SCAM.

rheak6
5/12/19

I had placed an order for cake and flowers which were to be delivered on 12th between 6pm-12am as given by them and well to my surprise and their service- it is still in preparation even on 13th!!
Pathetic service.

sumaaiyaa
5/12/19

there was no delivery of the flowers i had orderedd ! this is a fraud compamy n website no one answered the calll they r cheating people i want my money bavk! disguested by it

zaarak1
5/12/19

We had ordered pink and yellow lilies for our mother on mother's day but only worn out Yellow lilies arrived. What kind of service is this? Customer did not recieve what was ordered. Horrible you people are. You ruined it. Close ur business!!!!

rahuls178
5/6/19

I had ordered a black forest treat cake from MyFlowerTree few days back for my brothers birthday party and the cake was very delicious and in a good condition
Its price range is also not so costly and the packing was done in a beautiful box, the cake was fresh. What i loved the most about this online company is their timing of delivery, they provided me the cake in just 3 hours , really great and admirable services. Guys you can definitely trust them for cakes order.

prathiksham
5/1/19

We ordered a cake for a friend's birthday which was delivered more than 4 hours late!

Cake was sour and what we thought was a batman cake turned out to be super disappointing! Called back support who were very rude and sarcastic!

Would not recommend anyone to try this, if you still go ahead and do then it's a utter waste of your money and TIME!

kuldeepl
4/29/19

I ordered anniversary gift for my wife in the morning, but till end of the day she didn't get it. The customer care person is so rude and unprofessional. Worst service. Never use again in future and never suggest anyone. Worst service. Never Use.

arvinds14
4/3/19

It was my third-time order from this online store. On yesterday, I purchased a photo cushion with a heart-shaped strawberry cake for my dear wife who has been residing in Gurgaon for the job ourpose. She has just received it today. They have just taken 10 hours to deliver the gift to her address. The quality of the gift combo is just perfect as she has informed me. Just a great experience with myflowertree as usual.

rajbeers
4/2/19

Placed an order for a photo cake and lucky bamboo plant gifts for my dad's birthday. They made the delivery within 4 hours. The cake was awesome . unfortunately, the bamboo plant turned out to be not so fresh and i asked them to change it. A fresh bamboo tree was delivered to the same address. I would always recommend this online gifts shop.

tanian14
4/1/19

I was literally craving for a nice dessert and i really wanted to have something different. I ordered a paan flavoured cake from this online shop and, it's actually delicious. Will definitely order again from here.

osciib1
3/28/19

Nice cake delivered. It was very fresh and yummy. We will definitely order again from this store. Highy Recommended.

ravio6
3/27/19

I ordered a Blackforest cake from myflowertree yesterday last night for father's birthday. The delivery address was in Patna and they delivered the cake in the early morning. My parents really liked the taste and the overall decoration of the cake.

gokuls2
3/26/19

Myflowertree has never failed to provide me with the good customer support and on time delivery. I highly recommend this store to everyone

I would like to rate them 5/5.

ravinders18
3/25/19

Ordered a bouquet of flowers with a teddy bear from Singapore. The delivery address was in Chandigarh and I particularly opted for midnight delivery feature to the address. Order was delivered at 11.32 but I expected at 12 am sharp. Apart from this slight downside; all I can say i am really happy with the gifts quality, prices and the customer orientated service.

pramodg10
3/20/19

Order delivered on time and the quality of the Black Forest cake was good. We will definitely order again.

tarunk12
3/19/19

It was my 6th order from myflowertree and ended up being a satisfied customer as usual. Highly recommended.

aartia5
3/14/19

I stay in Delhi and my boyfriend stays in Kolkata so I wanted to send a nice gift and this online store was a great help for me as I ordered an awesome flower bouquet along with a nicely decorated cake for him. He just got the gifts on time. Excellent service!

Response from MyFlowerTree T., MyFlowerTree Representative
Hi Ma'am,
Really thanks for such review. It means a lot to us. We really strive hard to give the best gifting experience to our customers.

MyFlowerTree Team
rahuls173
3/10/19

I placed a women's day special gift order for my best friend yesterday and she received the gifts today 10 o' clock morning itself. Very prompt delivery!

ravir42
3/8/19

I ordered a gift for my wife on woman's day (08-Mar-2019). The ordered was placed in the afternoon and the delivery was promised to be on the same day between 6PM to 9PM. I called the customer care number 011-45951000 at 5:30pm to ensure that order will be reaching on time as I was stuck in office work. First of all the customer care call answered after 15 minutes and the representative said that it will be delivered on priority as I requested for the same. There was no order delivery update even after 8:30pm. I was anxious as I was stuck in work and I believed these guys to deliver within the time so I called customer care again. I was placed on IVRS which repeated that Your is call on a queue and will be answered shortly'. I patiently waited for more than an hour as I was desperate but I received no response. At 10:13PM I received a call from 8722359558 and it was the delivery person from flower tree asking me the address so that he can start from his store to deliver the order. When I asked him why there is a delay? He responded very rudely saying that I am coming now and guide me to your address if you are interested. This happened after my endless wait and repeatedly calling customer care. These guys don'r understand the value of feelings and gifting. And surprisingly when I checked the order status it is showing as delivered. These guys are completely unprofessional, Unethical, Rude, Cheaters and don't know the meaning of customer satisfaction. I have decided to take the legal action against these guys and will try my level best to avoid others getting cheated like me. My Order ID: 476583.

Response from MyFlowerTree T., MyFlowerTree Representative
Hello sir,
We are really sorry to hear your experience with this order. We are going to check the issue with the order ID so that we can revert back to you with a perfect solution.
Please give us a little time and your patience is highly appreciable.

MyFlowerTree Team
abd4
3/8/19

Cheaters!! I want my money back.
They changed flowers on the fly, did not deliver on time, no response from the customer care centre.
Absolute waste of money.

Response from MyFlowerTree T., MyFlowerTree Representative
Hello sir,

We are really unhappy to hear such a comment from your end. Could you please share the Order ID with us so that we can check the issue with your order? We are eagerly waiting for your reply

MyFlowerTree.com
russleen
3/7/19

Look somewhere else!! These guys charge higher for prime days and DONT DELIVER !! Terrible customer service

Response from MyFlowerTree T., MyFlowerTree Representative
Hello,
We are really unhappy to see such a comment from your end. Please provide us with the order ID so that we can check the issue behind this order. We are eagerly waiting for your reply.
Thanks
MyFlowerTree team
rupeenderk
3/5/19

I usually don't order cakes online because I am not quite sure how the taste would be but this time, I had to order a cake for my wife's birthday in Kapurthala. I placed the order from this online store and it was my first-time online cake order. I was pretty sceptical about the taste and the quality of the cake but my wife told me the cake tasted nice and she got it delivered within a few hours after placing the order. Such a nice service offered by Myflowertree.com that i must say.

Legit company I guess but horrible service. They charge much more than they deliver. Never order from them.

By Zaara K.

Unfortumately, i did not review before ordering. Hence i chose them, will never do it again.

By Ab D.
Questions? Get answers from the MyFlowerTree staff and other customers.

9 Photos for MyFlowerTree