MyFlowerTree

MyFlowerTree has a consumer rating of 1.72 stars from 129 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MyFlowerTree also ranks 92nd among Flower Delivery sites. The most common issues with MyFlowerTree are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 1.2%

No positive highlights yet

• No reply, no customer care is active for this sitey very first experience with myflowertree.com is a big big ZERO.
  • I order a rakhi to my brother its not all reached.
How would you rate MyFlowerTree?

“Great service”

Sukhveer D.
3/18/20

Superb! Customer service help you for all aspects in a friendly way its like you talking with your friends Of course my order had silly mistakes, we didnt get card with written mesg on it and no candles or knife, it must be included with delivery package if you said It'll be included. Overall its great.

“Cake not as per design. These guys are fraud. Dont buy from myflowertree”

Gurupriya S.
7/18/20

Very very bad Experience with winni cake. I booked 1 kg vanilla cake with 1st birthday designs for Rs1500 from my flower tree website. Finally I got very plain cake without any design worth Rs 150. Really totally disappointed with the order we got. Don't buy cakes from these guys. When I try to call their mobile number. It is not at all reachable. Called multiple times finally they picked up the phone, but no response. Looks like a big fraud..

customer care (22) order (101) day delivery (11) customer service (11) cake (43) 4 hours (5) fraud website (5) pathetic service (7) 3 hours (3) 1000 bucks (3) consumer court (3) customer support (4)
gurupriyas
July 18th, 2020
akhileshd1
February 14th, 2020
I had ordered products worth Rs 2100 for same day delivery. Nothing got delivered. Fake update of delivery attempt sent to me over email. No attempt (or even a call) was made. There is no way a customer can call them. This options isn't available. You may only request a call back which I didn't get despite multiple requests. They have a chat option as well but no matter how many pings you make, no one responds. So it's basically a total scam where customer is taken for a ride once the payment is made. Please don't buy on this website.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT use this website. It’s fraud.

pranavt2
August 5th, 2020
What they show you and what you get is totally misleading. This company doesn't even know how to present your gift. Same day delivery is a joke for which they charge hefty amount. I've ordered Cadbury dairy milk with one rakhi combo, they charged 500 rs for it. What I get was a 10 rupee Cadbury and a 5 rupee rakhi without the fancy presentation which they have shown on their website. Disgusting service.
ancyi
August 3rd, 2020
Its my mistake that I didn't check the review about this website and I was in a hurry to send cake and flowers on an occasion of birthday. But they are non professional non reliable coz the delivery is still pending and its so embarrassing. There is no ‘Contact Us' and the chat option is ridiculous and they don't reply. They are the worst. PLS DO NOT ORDER from them.
mayankk14
August 19th, 2020
What they actually care is getting your order and money. They may deliver your order any time suitable for them... even when you already have paid for a specific date!
When you complain... they proudly say that they handle a lots of orders and were very busy... so what if they delivered your order at wrong date!
My complaint number was 678567.
Below is attached their reply.
Don't waste your money.
Don't deal with cheaters.
Your loved ones may not get costly flowers and cakes on their birthday or anniversary.
When you make a complaint... nobody cares.
venkatv4
February 17th, 2020
Flowers with Cake:
Ordered for Valentine's Day gift but now I received. No number to track.
They are simply looting money and escaping. Fraud website. Nobody should order anything.
I have ordered the above two items FEB -14. But I received Feb-17. I have called many times they will not pick my call. Because they will not provide a proper reason. I received two items(Feb-17) of very cheap quality. They will show one item and provided one different item. Qualityless items. Don't book any items. Fraud app...
poojap44
August 11th, 2020
What I don't understand is that when these companies are fake then how does Google even have them on list. Isn't it Google's fault. I have wasted my 3200 rupees and that to for my daughters 1st birthday. Can't believe myself and how they can play with emotions of people. I mean they need to be exposed and they should be legally punished for such acts of cheating and fraud. F****ng people. I just feel like $#*! after placing this order.
piyushk19
July 29th, 2020
Worst experience. Displayed fancy products and charged five times the rate of product delivered... Don't have words to express my level of furiousness, more than money it is an example of playing with people's sentiments and handling the transaction with no business sense. Don't have words just pathetic, pathetic and pathetic. Picture attached of the product shown on website and the picture of actual delivery of Rakhi in a highly unprofessional manner. Big embarassment to us and big SHAME to the myflowertree.
teenad3
September 2nd, 2020
I had ordered flowers for my friend's anniversary. It was delivered at 9.30pm. I paid 599 seeing a beautiful bouquet of pink roses with white and green fillers beautifully wrapped in jute. What they received was few roses wrapped in brown paper. Not even 50 percent closer to the image and not worth the price.
ashishg36
February 14th, 2020
These guys never delivered the flowers(order id 633045). It was supposed to be an important day but they ruined it for me. They customer care never responded, and delivery guy only disconnected the calls. Shame real shame! Completely dissapointed. I spoke to these people before placing order and they promised they will deliver within 4 hours.
P.S. Their site says they already delivered, that is another lie.
samikshaa1
August 12th, 2020
I ordered chocolates for bday and i received it after 7days... its not in gift wrapped even after paying for gift wrap... n for 600rs. Chocolates they charged 1090 including gift wrap... will not suggest anyone to order from here..
shraddhad3
August 15th, 2020
I have ordered cake on 11 August but still not not receive the delivery very poor customer service and no One answering the call no People are educated useless staff with zero knowledge I raise a complain but still no response. Guys please don't use it. Even the cake which I ordered was also tasteless. $#*!ing cake even dogs will also not eat
deewakaru
August 3rd, 2020
I wrote my concerns for 10 times and response I got "please wait our Specialist will call you"
Worst
pratimac1
August 5th, 2020
I ordered for amount 2100/ on 3rd august 2020 for same day delivery. Parcel not delivered yet. Requested for call back many times but didn't reply back from next end... Total disappointment. Say no to this website... Worst ever... Not yet delivered my order...
ritum14
May 10th, 2020
This website is totally fraud. I have ordered cake for Mother's day occasion and the cake didn't get delivered nor customer care representative is not responding nor there call get connected. Please don't order from here if you don't want to ruin your occasion
priyar51
August 18th, 2020
Not satisfied with the kind of service provided by MyFlowerTree. They have totally ruined my birthday planing. If you order is urgent please dont prefer this site. They will take there own time to deliver the item.
tejshreem
August 12th, 2020
Worst site ever. I spend 1000 bucks not my package delivered nor got money customer support is pathetic. Reply once that's it. Please ban this site. Also see what they have sent after 15 days of rakhi when I was asking for refund & it's for almost 1000 rs material.
swativ5
February 13th, 2020
Why did you open this fraud website to play with customer's emotions. We send give on special occasion to make the event special. And your website ruining this by not delivering order. Your delivery boy use to call recipient to make mid night delivery in the morning and not deliver all the items also send delivered message in mid night only. This is a very very big fraud what you people are doing. I have ordered two delivery 625484 and 628713 in which I have got one in morning at 8:40 and vase was not there other we still not getyet. Also your delivery boy did not delivered it some one else came to deliver it *******948. Unbelievable. I am not gonna leave this like this because I have tried every email phone number message chat to contact you but did not get any response. It's freaking awfully to have your kind of website on Google. I did not get all the items vase. Tried to contact 100 times but no response from email message and calls, I don't even have clue of my second order. Don't know but seriously there should be a serious action for this website. They can't do these kind of frauds openly

Tip for consumers: I will never ever recommend this website to others.. it's a open fraud which is going on on Google openly and nobody taking any action .I have twitted about this ..send message on insta ,YouTube and also on Google.. they ruined my first valentine..and don't even bothered, did not get any response yet from any where , seriously fraud , biggest mistake to use this site ..they send fraud message on time that product has been delivered but I got my incomplete order at 8:30 am which was midnight deli

avneets2
July 29th, 2020
Never order from here. They don't deliver the product at all and there is no way to reach out to customer service. It is a fraud website being run by a bunch of cheaters.
habibai5
July 22nd, 2020
I ordered an eggless German Black forest cake(pic 1) worth INR 795+ INR 50 for eggless. But I have received a cheaper version - Black forest Treat from their website(pic 2) for INR 549 without knife and candles as promised and it wasn't eggless. The customer support tried to reason with me saying that it is the same cake, just the icing is a bit different. I'm not sure what I was paying the extra money for then?

I do not recommend My Flower Tree even a bit. Their customer support helpline drops calls and no help is available on your social media page either - Facebook /Instagram. Their Twitter handle has been taken down.
drp273
August 8th, 2020
Worst service I have ever seen in my entire life. They never response to your calls, msgs. Mails nothing. And same day order delivery will deliver after 5 6 days. So disappointed. Worst service worst customer care. Thry reschedule your order without informing us. Worst one literally so bad experience with you my flower tree
parulp3
February 28th, 2020
I wish i could have given 0 star. They are big cheats. If you dont want to be cheated like I have been then do not order from this website. They will charge you a ton and send you cakes which not only does not look anything like the cake you saw on the website but also wrong flavors. When i complaint, they said "We would like to inform you that the images displayed on website are indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
Although, your feedback has been taken up seriously and we assure you, that we would do all in our capacity to improve our services to meet your expectations and get the opportunity to serve you better in future.We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this regard.
". Its better to use FNP rather than this website. They lie and cheat. They will not only charge you a lot but also ruin your occasion by sending your wrong products. They charged me 1000 bucks for 0.5 kg chocolate truffle batman cake. And kindly refer to the pictures below what they sent. The cake was a disappointment and the flavor was wrong. And they denied refunding the amount.
madhut4
July 17th, 2020
It's fraud company. They are just getting orders in online and not delivering products. They perfectly designed in such a way only they can contact us. We can only register to call back. But no one is responding. I lost my money and a valuable suprise. This company making people useless out of emotions. Please don't order here. They are frauds... Order not delered nor returned my money back.
pratikshak
February 19th, 2020
I ordered flowers bouque on "14th Feb" (same day delivery) for Valentine's day surprise but they delivered on "19 Feb". Also there service is not good. And they are not informed to me that it is not delivered on time. Bad experience... Don't buy anything from this site...
swatit7
June 28th, 2020
They accepted the order and then didnot deliver. Raising complaint never worked. Poor communication. Big big no to this site henceforth

Why did you open this fraud website to play with customer's emotions. We send give on special occasion to make the event special. And your website ruining this by not delivering order. Your delivery boy use to call recipient to make mid night delivery in the morning and not deliver all the items also send delivered message in mid night only. This is a very very big fraud what you people are doing. I have ordered two delivery 625484 and 628713 in which I have got one in morning at 8:40 and vase was not there other we still not getyet. Also your delivery boy did not delivered it some one else came to deliver it 7011580948. Unbelievable. I am not gonna leave this like this because I have tried every email phone number message chat to contact you but did not get any response. It's freaking awfully to have your kind of website on Google

By Swati V.