Review of MyFlowerTree

Tel: +91-11-4595 1000
support@myflowertree.com

pramodg10
3/20/19

Order delivered on time and the quality of the Black Forest cake was good. We will definitely order again.

tarunk12
3/19/19

It was my 6th order from myflowertree and ended up being a satisfied customer as usual. Highly recommended.

aartia5
3/14/19

I stay in Delhi and my boyfriend stays in Kolkata so I wanted to send a nice gift and this online store was a great help for me as I ordered an awesome flower bouquet along with a nicely decorated cake for him. He just got the gifts on time. Excellent service!

Response from MyFlowerTree T., MyFlowerTree Representative
Hi Ma'am,
Really thanks for such review. It means a lot to us. We really strive hard to give the best gifting experience to our customers.

MyFlowerTree Team
rahuls173
3/10/19

I placed a women's day special gift order for my best friend yesterday and she received the gifts today 10 o' clock morning itself. Very prompt delivery!

ravir42
3/8/19

Response from MyFlowerTree T., MyFlowerTree Representative
Hello sir,
We are really sorry to hear your experience with this order. We are going to check the issue with the order ID so that we can revert back to you with a perfect solution.
Please give us a little time and your patience is highly appreciable.

MyFlowerTree Team
abd4
3/8/19

Cheaters!! I want my money back.
They changed flowers on the fly, did not deliver on time, no response from the customer care centre.
Absolute waste of money.

Response from MyFlowerTree T., MyFlowerTree Representative
Hello sir,

We are really unhappy to hear such a comment from your end. Could you please share the Order ID with us so that we can check the issue with your order? We are eagerly waiting for your reply

MyFlowerTree.com
russleen
3/7/19

Look somewhere else!! These guys charge higher for prime days and DONT DELIVER !! Terrible customer service

Response from MyFlowerTree T., MyFlowerTree Representative
Hello,
We are really unhappy to see such a comment from your end. Please provide us with the order ID so that we can check the issue behind this order. We are eagerly waiting for your reply.
Thanks
MyFlowerTree team
rupeenderk
3/5/19

I usually don't order cakes online because I am not quite sure how the taste would be but this time, I had to order a cake for my wife's birthday in Kapurthala. I placed the order from this online store and it was my first-time online cake order. I was pretty sceptical about the taste and the quality of the cake but my wife told me the cake tasted nice and she got it delivered within a few hours after placing the order. Such a nice service offered by Myflowertree.com that i must say.

sonalis20
2/25/19

I ordered sugarfree cake from this website which claims to the best online site for sugarfree cakes. The cake i received was totally spoiled with no message on the top or cake. They charged 1000 bucks for half kg sugarless cake and delivered a cake that did not match what they show on their website. After complaining, they said they will not refund and replace the cake and also provide complimentary flowers and chocolates. After 2 hours, they again delivered the same cake which was also messed up and the delivery person did not get the flowers and chocolates also as promised. They do not make their own cakes and the delivery tie up is pathetic and useless. I would recommend all to never order from this site. This was my worst experience ever.

Response from MyFlowerTree T., MyFlowerTree Representative
Hello Ma'am,

We really regret to hear this from you. Can we have your Order ID so that we can check the issue with this particular order? It would be our pleasure to help you.

MyFlowertree team
papanb1
2/21/19

This Valentine's was very special for me as my girlfriend was leaving India for the job in the USA on that very day. All I wanted to do is bid her adieu with something nice and sweet, though I was heavy-hearted from my inside ( who likes this kind of moment? no one). I ordered the heart-shaped chocolate cake combo and teddy on 13th and I placed a special request for midnight delivery at her doorstep. They did an awesome job as she received it at 12'o clock midnight sharp. She was overwhelmed with joy and she got emotional too. Thanks, guys for making my day.

sreerags
2/14/19

Take me seriously I had the worst experience today on valentines day, worst mistake I made by buying from them,order id #462451I ordered a Rainbow Rose Cake, you can see what the delivered in my attachment, see for yourself how I got cheated badly.what I ordered and what I got has NO RESEMBLANCE AT ALL!these
people ruined a special day for me, I will regret this forever and will
tell every one I know to stay away from these CHEATERS!

omkarn1
2/11/19

I made a significant pin code mistake in the address and the customer team solved it immediately over the phone and got it delivered last evening.

gautamb3
2/10/19

It was my first order from this particular online site that deals with the flowers, cakes and gifts. I ordered for a combo called "Teddy on Top (4464)" yesterday and the address that put there was my wife's office one. In the late evening of yesterday, I all of a sudden realized that that tomorrow is the off-day so she won't be coming to office, so I immediately contacted there customer care and they immediately changed my office address to my residential address for the delivery and I just got the delivery this morning. The combo of chocolates and teddy bear has really impressed her. Good experience with MyFlowerTree.com

pankajg17
2/6/19

Hi friends, today I am going to share my personal experience with this online gifts store. The entire procedure of purchasing products in this store is extremely easy. The collection of gifts offered by this online store is really huge. There are gifts for almost all kinds of relationships. A few days ago, I ordered a bouquet of Tulips and they took a very short span of time to deliver it at my doorstep. The quality of the bouquet was awesome. The site is very reliable.

shalinik2
2/6/19

Prompt delivery, flowers were in fresh condition, and definitely value for money! I would recommend this store to my friends, relatives and colleagues.

udays3
2/4/19

I ordered the product called Love Of Roses from this online store two days ago for my fiancée who resides in Bangalore. I placed the order two days ago (2/2/2019) and my order ID is 8986643. She received the order that day evening itself- lighting fast delivery within 4.5 hours. I must say that MFT's delivery service is awesome,

papanb
1/31/19

Being a Bengali, Bhaiphonta ( Bhai-dooj in North India) is a very significant festival for us. Last Bhaiphota, I sent an combo of photo cake along with a personalized mug to my sister in Kolkata, and I opted for same day delivery option. The gift reached there within 4 hours , and the cake was really delectable as everyone in my family rejoiced the pieces of this cake. MFT, you guys just made my day!

meghar2
1/29/19

Yeah, I was a bit skeptical at first about ordering the cake from here, especially when it come to ordering the cake for my papa's birthday. The cake was delivered within the requested cake, the taste was also really good. It took me a while to place this review here, but I am truly happy.

jaspreetj2
12/17/18

Placed an order for Rakhi's
I was still looking for my credit card and i received a call straight away if I am having any issue making a payment and lady started pushing me to do the payment (Dodgy as)
When I placed an order- Never received my order, every time I contacted support team, they had an excuse. Wrong address, mobile phone off etc. Changed address and mobile number twice but still no delivery. Then asked for refund, received no reply and no refund.
dont waste your time and money with this company.

sushmitat
6/7/18

very bad service ,never use them! nothing worse than this,expected more than this. Guys i would recommend you not to use it they do not even recieve calls once you do the payment

shraddhad
2/16/18

#MyFlowerTree

Kindly find the attachment. Look at what fake services you provide just taking lot of money and giving such fake services.

The cake you provided there was ants around the box. The taste was soo bad. God such a big disappointment.

Look at Bakwas bouquet you given $#*! i wish i should order it from local shop at least provide good quality with less money.

And on card seriously u people gave us printout with stappled on other paper $#*! such a big LOL it was.

For all this bul$#*! things you charged me Rs: 1545.00 seriously.

Please dont fool people from next time or else soon it will cause very bad things for you guys.

shiprak1
5/14/17

my booking as order no 288975 booked on 13 th may 2017 on the ocasion of mother''s day was delivered too late on 14 th may at nearly 11 pm in night. the whole enthusiasm of the gift was lost. no reply, no customer care is active for this sitey very first experience with myflowertree.com is a big big ZERO.

meenuk
6/12/15

Thank you so much for the prompt and fabulous cake and roses to my mother Devayani Kulkarni in Khar. Great job! Will surely order form you again!

santoshv
5/12/15

Ordered a bouquet of fresh roses for my wife's birthday. I tried My Flower Tree for the first time and liked its product and services. The flower bouquet delivered was fresh and the delivery was made on time. And this is what I needed, a timely delivery. It was a good experience with services from My Flower Tree'. The collection of the bouquet they offered is extensive and has many services as well.

unprofessional, Unethical, Rude, Cheaters I ordered a gift for my wife on woman's day (08-Mar-2019). The ordered was placed in the afternoon and the delivery was promised to be on the same day between 6PM to 9PM. I called the customer care number 011-45951000 at 5:30pm to ensure that order will be reaching on time as I was stuck in office work. First of all the customer care call answered after 15 minutes and the representative said that it will be delivered on priority as I requested for the same. There was no order delivery update even after 8:30pm. I was anxious as I was stuck in work and I believed these guys to deliver within the time so I called customer care again. I was placed on IVRS which repeated that Your is call on a queue and will be answered shortly'. I patiently waited for more than an hour as I was desperate but I received no response. At 10:13PM I received a call from 8722359558 and it was the delivery person from flower tree asking me the address so that he can start from his store to deliver the order. When I asked him why there is a delay? He responded very rudely saying that I am coming now and guide me to your address if you are interested. This happened after my endless wait and repeatedly calling customer care. These guys don'r understand the value of feelings and gifting. And surprisingly when I checked the order status it is showing as delivered. These guys are completely unprofessional, Unethical, Rude, Cheaters and don't know the meaning of customer satisfaction. I have decided to take the legal action against these guys and will try my level best to avoid others getting cheated like me. My Order ID: 476583.

By Ravi R.

Unfortumately, i did not review before ordering. Hence i chose them, will never do it again.

By Ab D.
Questions? Get answers from the MyFlowerTree staff and other customers.

4 Photos for MyFlowerTree