MyFlowerTree

MyFlowerTree has a consumer rating of 2.47 stars from 60 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MyFlowerTree also ranks 53rd among Flower Delivery sites. The most common issues with MyFlowerTree are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• no reply, no customer care is active for this sitey very first experience with myflowertree.com is a big big ZERO.
  • We ordered a cake for a friend's birthday which was delivered more than 4 hours late!
How would you rate MyFlowerTree?

“Super Fast Delivery”

Papan B.
1/31/19

Being a Bengali, Bhaiphonta ( Bhai-dooj in North India) is a very significant festival for us. Last Bhaiphota, I sent an combo of photo cake along with a personalized mug to my sister in Kolkata, and I opted for same day delivery option. The gift reached there within 4 hours , and the cake was really delectable as everyone in my family rejoiced the pieces of this cake. MFT, you guys just made my day!

“Fraud site”

Gautam S.
8/18/19

I have placed order to be delivered on 14th. This cake and gifts were for my fiancé and it was first time I had opportunity to send something to her. They have spoiled it totally. I am trying to chat and like 10 times your customer service only reply "Please allow me a moment to check this for you" and never come back. It's very unprofessional of them. They are even not replying to my mails and calls. Please can someone help me how to report a fraud against them.

customer care (11) 4 hours (4) cake (25) day delivery (6) 3 hours (3) fraud website (4) order (50)
akhileshd1
February 14th, 2020
I had ordered products worth Rs 2100 for same day delivery. Nothing got delivered. Fake update of delivery attempt sent to me over email. No attempt (or even a call) was made. There is no way a customer can call them. This options isn't available. You may only request a call back which I didn't get despite multiple requests. They have a chat option as well but no matter how many pings you make, no one responds. So it's basically a total scam where customer is taken for a ride once the payment is made. Please don't buy on this website.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT use this website. It’s fraud.

ajayp50
February 18th, 2020
Hi,
I had recently ordered flowers on 14th Feb 2020 to deliver to my wife. These guys took valentines surplus charges and delivered flowers and melted chocolates on 18th Feb 2020. When you try to chat with helpdesk about your order you won't get replies even for 2-3 days.
These guys are really a scammers, beware, dont place any order with them as I am 100% sure they will screw it up. You will miss special occasion to make your loved one feel special. I made a mistake, I should have done a bit of review search before ordering. DO AVOID MyflowerTree. These people are big liers.
venkatv4
February 17th, 2020
Flowers with Cake:
Ordered for Valentine's Day gift but now I received. No number to track.
They are simply looting money and escaping. Fraud website. Nobody should order anything.
I have ordered the above two items FEB -14. But I received Feb-17. I have called many times they will not pick my call. Because they will not provide a proper reason. I received two items(Feb-17) of very cheap quality. They will show one item and provided one different item. Qualityless items. Don't book any items. Fraud app...
pratikshak
February 19th, 2020
I ordered flowers bouque on "14th Feb" (same day delivery) for Valentine's day surprise but they delivered on "19 Feb". Also there service is not good. And they are not informed to me that it is not delivered on time. Bad experience...... Don't buy anything from this site......
ashishg36
February 14th, 2020
These guys never delivered the flowers(order id 633045). it was supposed to be an important day but they ruined it for me. They customer care never responded, and delivery guy only disconnected the calls. shame real shame! completely dissapointed. i spoke to these people before placing order and they promised they will deliver within 4 hours.
P.S. Their site says they already delivered, that is another lie.
nehas125
February 14th, 2020
Worstest website i have ever seen, the customer care number is not getting connected to any executive for anny query customer wants to know.
I have ordered for something to be delivered within office timings and its 6.30 but my order is yet not out for delivery. They are not ready to fulfill the order and not giving any option to cancel the order not fulfilled within timeline.
raviv22
February 14th, 2020
They started of at 3 hr Guaranteed delivery, however came in 6 hours.
Secondly ordered 10 red roses, they sent mixed bunch with only 3 red, and rest in a hopeless condition.
Called the vendor "AALLAM" who sent the flowers locally from his store, he "RUDELY" responded.. call MyflowerTree ..WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME
& those guys don't lift the phone (after various attempts).
divyas49
February 16th, 2020
@myflowertreemft Scammer, close the company dont cheat the customer, refund my amount, u are supposed to deliver in 3 hours its been 3 years and post me the update as cake delivered? I tried to reach you guys but clever people no one will support in support chat,#Ban this company
digantan
February 16th, 2020
Ordered for Valentine's Day gift but still not received. No number to track.
They are simply looting the money and escaping. Fraud website. Nobody should order anything.
Should be handed over to police.
santoshij
February 14th, 2020
Worst ..I have Never seen..my husband b ordered for Valentine's day today but not delivered yet also the customer care not picking call and taken extra charge for same day delivery.how can website like this cheating people....
drdeepakk
February 7th, 2020
Fraud websiteplz don't buy, placed an order, which showing delivered but I didn't recieved, worst customer care, kept on hold call for one hour, didn't respond
gautams10
August 18th, 2019
ramamohanr
August 15th, 2019
i order a rakhi to my brother its not all reached. They spoiled my time and memories.
PLZ DONT ORDER ON THIS SITE
umag1
May 15th, 2019
Its been one of those worst experiences where i placed a order and ecen after slecting same day delivery it's getting delayed. And when I've paid extra to make it heart shaped till what they got is normal cheap cake with high price tag. It's just the way of befooling customers, when giving them a call, nobody takes that up. Ruined my surprise planned for my mother. Pathetic people, pathetic service.
keerthir1
August 15th, 2019
They don't deliver the order on time.. simply show same day delivery. They will ruin your celebration. Pathetic service
praveenar
August 18th, 2019
Product isn't delivered on time, no proper response from customer care.If looking for a prompt service, please don't order anything other than cakes and flowers. This site is only meant to deliver cakes and flowers on time and nothing else. In all other aspects, this site is an utter disappointment.
shivania10
June 23rd, 2019
The organization lacks customer service quality. The product quality is super bad.

The staff does not help the customers.

I ended up paying 1300 INR for something which was never delivered to me coz the staff wont listen to me. They even told me to go and complain about them to consumer court. They dont care.
zaarak1
May 12th, 2019
We had ordered pink and yellow lilies for our mother on mother's day but only worn out Yellow lilies arrived. What kind of service is this? Customer did not recieve what was ordered. Horrible you people are. You ruined it. Close ur business!!!!
catherines218
May 14th, 2019
Mothers day flowers were never delivered.
Customer service is useless. Why promise delivery charge extra and con people on occasions like mothers day. Their license should be cancelled.

Fake company.
sreerags
February 14th, 2019
Take me seriously I had the worst experience today on valentines day, worst mistake I made by buying from them,order id #462451I ordered a Rainbow Rose Cake, you can see what the delivered in my attachment, see for yourself how I got cheated badly.what I ordered and what I got has NO RESEMBLANCE AT ALL!these
people ruined a special day for me, I will regret this forever and will
tell every one I know to stay away from these CHEATERS!
vipula3
May 14th, 2019
Its been one of those worst experiences where i placed a order and even after 2 days it's not being delivered. It's a fake company. And all these positive comments below are the paid ones. may be made by the team of this fraud company. Please be cautious and play safe. else you will end up loosing your hard earned money to this $#*!ers.
kirang11
May 12th, 2019
Ruined mother's day. Absolute waste of time, effort and money. SCAMMERS! Ordered a bouquet of emotions. Did not deliver. Had 3 people on phone trying to get to customer care which doesn't exist till date. *I guess I broke my relationship because of this site. SAD.

Tip for consumers: Please don’t use this site. SCAM.

rheak6
May 12th, 2019
I had placed an order for cake and flowers which were to be delivered on 12th between 6pm-12am as given by them and well to my surprise and their service- it is still in preparation even on 13th!!
Pathetic service.
sumaaiyaa
May 12th, 2019
there was no delivery of the flowers i had orderedd ! this is a fraud compamy n website no one answered the calll they r cheating people i want my money bavk! disguested by it
prathiksham
May 1st, 2019

Cake was sour and what we thought was a batman cake turned out to be super disappointing! Called back support who were very rude and sarcastic!

Would not recommend anyone to try this, if you still go ahead and do then it's a utter waste of your money and TIME!

don't know.. seems like a bad organisation as the vendors don't take ownership and they are so rude....so. choosing such vendors is an indication of the company