Review of MyFlowerGift

Tel: 09886722619
admin@myflowergift.com

mandeepd1
5/19/19

I ordered a cake for my brother on his birthday. They told us the cake won't be delivered because it will melt in the way and our house is 13 km away from the delivery shop. Asked for money refund which he refused straight away.They are unreal people with bad customer service. Not recommending to anyone and never looking back in future.

jessicaf211
5/16/19

The flowers weren't delivered on the date it said.. so we called customer service. They told us that the person that they went through went to hospital and they weren't informed. They said they be delivered the next day. Well next day came and it said it was delivered.. though when I asked my mom.. she said they never came .. so fast forward to today.... My husband called again... They said they don't know why it said delivered.. they should be there in a few mins.. sure enough they came. Customer service was friendly .. but they need to step up there game here and get things delivered on time and be more professional. After reading these reviews I was scared we wouldn't get them. I will probably not go through them again at this point. But the flowers look great!

pushpam3
5/13/19

My daughter ordered cake and flowers from Dubai vide order no 100067410 on May 12, 2019. They kept on saying the delivery will be done on the same day. Then they said the delivery will be done the every next day. They have not delivered the things and now they are not even ready to give back the money. They are cheaters and strong action should be taken against such websites which are fake. The owner of this website should be punished for cheating people. Request people not to place any order on this website and their domain should be blacklisted.

Tip for consumers: Never use this site they are cheaters

dishak1
5/12/19

so impolite behaviour, no sense of responsibility, stupid website.
mixed up my orders, and then not accepting mistakes.

omikar
4/21/19

Tried this site twice and unfortunately I was diappointed both times. First time, it was in December. After completing the order 2 days before the required day, I was asked to pay extra for delivery on the the day of delivery. The reason given to me was that the requested city is not common destination to deliver so had to pay extra. Left with no option, I had to pay more for my cake and flower to get delivered. I decided again to use this site in April. This time I was waiting for an e mail asking for extra payment because destination city was same as before. Surprisingly, no one contacted and cake & flowers were delivered on time. However service was so unprofessional. There was no card, no wishes with cake. Recipient had to ask for the sender's name. Delivery boy went back to shop to get the card. Bouqet of flowers had only 4 original tulips. Rest all the flowers were fake. Worst thing was the cake, it was stale and old. Whole family had upset stomach after this. Horrible experience, very very disppointing.

satwinders
2/15/19

Hi I made a order from them they didn't dliver what I order and also they have very bad customer service. I email them to find out way one item not been dliver on body answer me back, I confirm them before order can you dliver in that address they confirm yes after I order they charge me extra for delivery. I dont recomend any one to order from than.

Tip for consumers: They charge me for delivery, I order 3 item they dliver Only 2 , I email them to find out on body answer me , I call them on talk nicely.

kanikac1
2/15/19

I booked gift for midnight delivery , they sent on next day afternoon and top of it no where to contact them . only one number in which they never picked call .

devendras9
2/14/19

They are just pathetic guys and doing pathetic work. After charging extra money for on time delivery they are not able to deliver it even after 24 hrs.

ksr5
2/14/19

Very worst cake
In our family all get vomit once eat this cake.
My daughter get loose motion
They are cheeting.

nitishaa
2/8/19

Worst service ,they say they will deliver the gift but they don't deliver in time it's really fake don't buy ,they just don't receive the call nor reply to the mail and they fake it ,and the girl who receive the call from the number -9886722619, she don't know how to talk to a customer ,she lied thrice and now she blocked the number ,guys giving you one more chance kindly get deliver my gift.

rohana7
12/19/18

It's strange to see such reviews..I am using this site since last 5 years..and always getting a good feedback ..today I thought writing something positive ..but when I came online..I am seeing these $#*!ty things..I must say..that these reviews are manipulated and presented in wrong way..I agree..their communication is not upto the mark..but quality of product is always good..yesterday itself I got a barbie cake for my neice thru them..and it was amazing... Excellent service..

rahulm38
12/17/18

They disconnected the chat on me. They charge so much extra in INR and USD conversion. If you chat and ask questions they will give you crap answers and with zero customer service empathy. These illiterates are just pathetic.

prathyushan
8/5/18

These people are total cheaters. Never ever order from them.
I paid Rs.2700 for flowers and a wine bottle and what they delivered were not fresh flowers and a local wine bottle of Rs.250. They dint even spend Rs.500 for a Rs.2700 order. And when I tried to contact them , no response and when i chatted with them in their website, they left the chat on my face without even a proper response.Really ridiculous.

arpandeepd
7/8/18

Never ever order from this site. Dont respond, total bluff, very rude and when you argue them they say Get lost on chat.

Tip for consumers: NEVER USE THIS SITE

leenav2
7/7/18

The most pathetic experience of flower delivery from this site. You choose something and they deliver the worst possible arrangement of it. No positive response to the calls or the email as well.

abhishekp18
7/5/18

Charged extra for midnight delivery. The order was never delivered even when i double checked over chat and call for mid night delivery.

The customer care, as per the website, is available Mon-Fri from 8am. However the number was switched off till 11.30 am. This shows, how professional they are. Negative testimony over their website is never approved either.

The customer care department took a U-turn saying that by the time the order was made, the shop was closed. This is absolute lie as i called them before making the order. They confirmed they are open for another 25-30 minutes. I hardly took 5 minutes to checkout and pay as already my cart was loaded.

My midnight celebration was spoil as the cake and gift were not delivered. They are now saying that the things would be delivered by evening time.

If you don't want to spoil your's stay away and order from anywhere but NOT THEM !!!

viveka9
7/5/18

Not even eligible to rate. One of the fake sights guys, dont ever try to order anything. They receive an order to deliver to an address but they dont and also they never even communicate about the non-delivery. After you check about the status some useless staffs responds you over a chat about this cant be delivered today and can be done only tomorrow that too with an extra delivery cost. So I got to give them an different address but that again they couldnt deliver on time and the staff closed the chat window irresponsibly without providing me proper response or I did not even read her response. Unfit to be in this business. I will for sure raise it up seriously to further forums to make them abandon this business. None responds to your email or calls.

sushilg
7/2/18

I had ordered a bouquet to deliver in a town in Samastipur, Bihar through https://www.myflowergift.com. Before placing the order I had a chat with customer care (embedded online chat in their website) and got it confirmed that they can deliver on the mentioned address.
I had placed the order on 23-Jun-2018. The requested delivery was on 25-Jun-2018.
However it was not delivered and they never informed me back. After contacting the customer care number (9886722619), they said this address is not in their service list. Also, they are saying they cannot refund the money for any individual cases as per their company policy. Customer care lady is talking rudely and in a very cheap manner so I stopped followup for the refund. Posting this to help others so as not to get trapped.

leop64
6/27/18

After ordering online, they ask for additional money, then u cant follow up on delivery as they dont like it. It will be done as they wish.. said my place is not city & the best part cake came from a Bakery which is in walkable distance from my home.I called them to follow up on delivery & same women answered both numbers..It is run by a women & she is very arrogant. she behaved as if she is spending for my order..Started shouting at me saying we will deliver before 6pm & cant do everything as mentioned in website & why i am calling asking the delivery, She hung up the phone.
Cant give 1 star also...

frootir
6/21/18

Cheated on me .taken my 2000 rupees. Even gift dont delivered.no phone call response totally fake.itotally feeling cheated

sandyp102
5/28/18

Especially that customer care executive lady is such a F*** threaten me for asking y delivery was not as expected . she spoke in such a rude yelling at me stating i'll keep your order in hold and we will deliver your order to someone,as i have done my payment 2K i waited till delivery even after waiting they didn't delivered all ordered products and Flowers bouquet which delivered is not even worth of 100 rs dried flowers tied with rope and customized greeting card is not even delivered.
I tried calling them through phone no response,i posted inquiry no response ,I posted testimonial which is not displayed . HAD Worst experience ever .I feel like to complain to PS on the customer service people for their rude behavior.

sukrutik
5/25/18

I had ordered Red velvet birthday cake for my brother. Since I am out of country, I thought the service will be satisfying; instead it was rather worst experience. My family received the worst cake ever. It tasted salty, it smelt bad and on top of it, the color was so bombarded that their hands got red by just a small piece of cake. The color was so dark that it wouldn`t come off easily. They are worst they didn`t even entertain our complaint on customer care number. Whole piece of cake was $#*! and had to throw it away. 1125/- all the way into the garbage for nothing. Please stop fooling people like this. I am never going to order anything from this site again. Also I won`t recommend it anyone. The testimonials are fake on their website. Be AWARE! I had to go through all the agonies for ordering such a bad stuff and the family got me scolded very badly. I would not give any stars to it... go for another seller if you don`t want to disappoint your loved ones... Negative rating from me.

Tip for consumers: I had ordered Red velvet birthday cake for my brother. Since I am out of country, I thought the service will be satisfying; instead it was rather worst experience. My family received the worst cake ever. It tasted salty, it smelt bad and on top of it, the color was so bombarded that their hands got red by just a small piece of cake. The color was so dark that it wouldn`t come off easily. They are worst they didn`t even entertain our complaint on customer care number. Whole piece of cake was $#*!

rahuld29
5/23/18

I have placed order with this website and it never got delivered, worst website I have visited. The customer care is very rude and they will not entertain you once you have placed the order, this is fake site and its is scam. Please never ever order anything from this website.

Please report this website scam if you are aware of any complaint process of website in India.

muktam2
5/17/18

Hallo, I ordered flowers for my mother - it is 3 days later and they are still not delivered!! These guys are frauds and a fake website deducting money! Please do not use this website!

rashmit2
5/15/18

I ordered cake with balloons on mothers day and they told me on chat that it will be delivered same day but still its been 3 days and its not yet delivered.They are not even responding to emails. Such $#*! service..

FIR should be lodged against this online website. It spoiled moods of many people :@

By Ansar M.

Never..!! :D

By Nidhi S.

you get abuses and babaji ka thullu in return

By Nidhi S.

Struggling to get the status of my order Forwarded conversation Subject: Order No.100036493 from CCAvenue ------------------------ From: <no-reply@ccavenue.com> Date: Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 12:17 AM To: ajay1.dhal@gmail.com myflowergift Dear Customer, You have received an order on www.myflowergift.com Please Note :- The charge will appear on your credit card / Account statement as 'ccavenue.com/charge' If you have a question about your order status, you can contact the seller directly by e-mail at : worldbouquet@gmail.com. For your convenience, we have included a copy of your order below. Order # Order Date Order Amount 100036493 Jun 15, 2016 1000.00 Billing Details Customer: Ajay | ajay1.dhal@gmail.com | 9820123366 Address: Essel Utilities Distribution Co, Kohinoor City MAll, 3 rd Floor,Kirol Road,Vidyavihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400070, India Customer IP: 182.48.233.53 Pay Mode: WALLET - Bank Ref #: CCADF1AIB761 Instructions: Thanks For Shopping With MYflowerGift Shipping Details Contact Person: Mr Prem Chand | 9829744169 Address: 81,Gyan Vihar, Behind BITS campus, Vidya Vihar, Pilani, Rajasthan - 333031, India CCAvenue Checkout Faster checkout on 1000s of Indian websites! Register for your CCAvenue Checkout account and transact across 1000s of Indian websites without having to enter your card, billing & shipping details ever again. Just breeze through your online transactions! CCAvenue Checkout Advantages: Track your transactions Use our dispute resolution centre 24/7 customer support 100% safe & secure Signup OR Login ---------- From: ajay dhal <ajay1.dhal@gmail.com> Date: Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 2:45 PM To: Admin@myflowergift.com Can I know the status of this order tried calling it is continuously coming as busy tried connecting through chat there is no response wrote on worldbouquet@gmail.com 3 tiemes there also i got no reponse I am sure you guys are going to deliver today only please confirm ---------- From: ajay dhal <ajay1.dhal@gmail.com> Date: Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 4:37 PM To: Admin@myflowergift.com Inline image 1 Inline image 2 Inline image 3 waiting for the response please find the chat session response, one of the worst experince Subject: Order No.100036493 from CCAvenue ------------------------ From: <no-reply@ccavenue.com> Date: Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 12:17 AM To: ajay1.dhal@gmail.com ---------- From: ajay dhal <ajay1.dhal@gmail.com> Date: Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 2:45 PM To: Admin@myflowergift.com Can I know the status of this order tried calling it is continuously coming as busy tried connecting through chat there is no response wrote on worldbouquet@gmail.com 3 tiemes there also i got no reponse I am sure you guys are going to deliver today only please confirm

Questions? Get answers from the MyFlowerGift staff and other customers.

MyFlowerGift?