Review of My Fantasy Hair

Tel: +1 925-289-4247
nfo@myfantasyhair.com

candicer22
3/18/19

It's been 11 days since the money came out of my account and suddenly the company has no communication. I heard great things about this company but.. it's $#!+

nicolem363
3/15/19

I placed my order on 3/1 and still have not received it. I received an order confirmation email but nothing about shipping and no customer service response. I ordered based on raving YouTube reviews, but clearly the company seems to be trending downhill as all reviews from the past few months are citing the same problem. I DO NOT recommend ordering from this company as they seem completely unreliable and untrustworthy and I do not know if I will ever even receive the >$200 product.

kair17
2/19/19

I PLACED MY ORDER 2/8/2019 NEVER GOT ANY SHIPPING INFO?! I HAVE PURCHASED (3) TIMES FROM THEM AND NEVER HAD THIS EXPERIENCE! $250 DOLLARS GONE! I MADE A DISPUTE THROUGH PAYPAL TO GET MY MONEY BACK! I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN! THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS AND WHAT TYPE OF COMPANY SAYS THERE PHONE IS DOWN? I DID NOT NOTICE THE PHONE ISSUE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE BECUASE I NEVER HAD THIS ISSUE WITH THEM BEFORE!

laurenr133
12/17/18

WHATEVER YOU DO do not buy from this website. it was ridiculous how long it took to get responses in regards to my order. I still have not received my order and had to file a dispute so probably wont even get my money back till next year. She lied alot of the times when she did respond. I thought it was just me being impatient but it was really just $#*!ty service.

Do not buy from this company ever go get bellami hair way faster and actually has a customer service number that works.

sophiem60
11/11/18

I have had the most frustrating experience I have ever had with any online shopping in my life. I ordered some extensions and they were not the color I wanted. I emailed them for over two weeks trying to return/ exchange them. Finally they get back to me. I send them back, paying for shipping on my own (although it says they pay for shipping). I ask for samples so that I can get the right color. Apparently they mail them, but I never received them. They finally send another sample and I get them. Right away I choose my color. She says she will refund me for the shipping I paid for and send out my new extensions with one day shipping because the process takes so long. They do not get sent with one day shipping and she gives me a refund (apparently) to the wrong card!! I email her stating that, and have never heard back. On top of that, when they sent me my new extensions, they didn't put my name on the package, just my address. I noticed this on the shipping email, so I asked if they included my name on the package, and she said yes - which was not true. Overall, the extensions are a good product but the company is ran horribly. They don't even have many color choices. I will never be shopping here again.

ashleyg185
8/25/18

So in love! I bought a few different set of expensive extensions and these are by the best quality I have bought.

eltonh12
8/21/18

The product itself is very nice but the order details were a bit messed up. For my extensions I asked for the ends to be cut straight (which is an option that this website provides) and they gave me natural ends :/ Additionally the arrival of the extensions was late.

kellieb27
8/20/18

Hair is beautiful, service is the WORST!! I received my order - which took a while. The envelope it was shipped in was torn open, the hair looked like it had been removed because hair was stuck in the zipper of the storage bag that the hair was in. I sent an email asking what I should do because I did not want my warranty to be voided and your policy says that if you take it out of the bag its voided. I submitted photos to you the day I received the package, But I never heard back! Still have not heard from you guys. I'd like to exchange it for a shorter length. But if I don't hear back from you by 8/24, I will return the hair to you, have my credit card company charge back the cost of hair and return shipping charges to you.

michelled289
Michelle D.
8/14/18

I have purchased the 22 inch natural, 22 and 18 inch jet black. I love this hair, it is so natural feeling and looking, no one knows this is not my real hair. Delivery is quick and customer service is professional. My second order I contacted customer service and they immediately (less that 8 hours) addressed my issue and the new hair arrived in three days!

mayraa15
8/14/18

This was my third time ordering. I love My Fantasy Hair. It took a bit longer to receive it this time but i got it.

ashleyh253
Ashley H.
8/13/18

These are great extensions! I absolutely love them! Fast delivery! They are silky and so comfortable to wear!

daniellem186
8/3/18

I submitted an order, payment was processed, and the company has been unresponsive. I sent 5 emails to their info@myfantasyhair.com address, and left 5 voicemails trying to confirm the status of my order. I recently received an email from Briana T claiming my order was shipping out, but the tracking information says the that while a label was created, the order has not been scanned or picked up. This company is fraudulent and I have filed a formal complaint with the FTC. I recommend others on this thread do the same https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

sylviad44
Sylvia D.
8/2/18

The website is easy to use, I like that there’s multiple photos of the color and not just one, it makes it easier to choose the perfect shade.

chelsyec
8/1/18

The site says 1-2 day processing before the item can be shipped, it's now day 5 and I still haven't even received a tracking number. Their phone lines supposedly have been down for 2 weeks and they have no intention of fixing them. They're customer service is practically nonexistent. so unprofessional and not worth the amount of money you pay. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

cassic5
7/29/18

ordered back on 22nd and got my confirmation. NEVER GOT MY EMAIL SAYING SHIPPED. NEVER GOT MY ORDER! Over a week! I have tried to contact several times! On the website says the phone line is down! They have money out of my account and nothing! I have gotten hair from them previously and nothing like this has ever happened! PLEASE DO NOT BUY! THEY MUSTVE CLOSED THEIR BUSINESS!

I just recieved my order today! I ordered deluxe hair which is 230g of hair! I noticed on the package it was marked as 190g of hair as well! Well guess which on it was? The 190g of hair! Where's the rest? They also feel like used hair! I'm not even lying I really wish I was! Seriously this company is horrible! You guys please call your banks and at least file a billing dispute! Please spread the word so no one else bothers with them!

nevalonias
Nevalonia S.
7/28/18

It’s ok so far. However, despite being a persistent and loyal customer and subscribing to myfantasyhair I still have never recieved any discount coupons or promotions.

lyndab68
7/27/18

My problem is that I was way off the mark on the color. Im sending you samples of extensions I have worn in the past. I wish there was a way to talk to someone on the phone. Please process as soon as possible. Is there a chance that you may have gray at some point?

jessix
Jessi X.
7/27/18

Very descriptive and easy to order. Customer satisfaction is obviously this companies ultimate goal.

jessj30
Jess J.
7/25/18

I ordered a couple of days ago and have not gotten my shipping information and I contacted customer service and no one replied, IN DAYS !

linak10
7/24/18

Its been 5 days since i purchased my otem from MFH and I havent gotten my tracking number nor received my order. I tried calling, emailing them, contacting them on social media with no answer wtf is this company. They took my money, wheres my order?!!!!!!! Also, they say that their phone # doesnt work, but in fact it does and every time the it says that the rep. is busy with others and ask me to leave voice mail.

alyssan14
alyssa N.
7/24/18

best extensions ive ever had. lasted me years!!! finally ordering another set cannot wait to get them in.

dianem347
7/11/18

This will be my 3rd weft extensions.
I LOVE them. Quality is AAA+++++
Highly recommend!
Customer service is very good.
Arrives promptly. I suggest you send a snip of your hair to color match.

seyedm1
Seyed M.
5/5/18

I wish that they add more detailed customization such as adding more wefts and clips as women hair differs around the world, plus adding a hair color (Dark espresso) that is between jet black and B1 espresso brown.
Thank you for the lovely hair and lovely clean sewing of the clipses.

nataliah8
5/4/18

I really liked the hair I received. I got it in a short amount of time, and I I got the expected order. The hair is silky and I'm excited to see how long it lasts.

nataliah11
Natalia H.
5/2/18

It wasn't too hard to place an order, and I was glad the "Contact Us" button was always near just in case I had a concern.

Questions? Get answers from the My Fantasy Hair staff and other customers.

2 Photos for My Fantasy Hair