Review of Muse Themes

1 star

stevenk88
Steven K.
3/20/17

Something for everyone! I really like the classic layout and navigation tools and Muse-Themes makes is so easy for me to achieve that look on my sites. Many of my clients are pretty traditional, and Muse-Themes, while having cutting edge technology, still has layouts that really feel appropriate for the standard site. Thanks team!

jackg76
Jack G.
11/10/16

I've been a member at Musethemes for a few months now, and I would have to say they're awesome. Their themes are really quite beautiful and well thought out. They have SO MANY to choose from. They've also been great with customer service and support when I've needed it - they've got regular email support, a forum, and I'm pretty sure they even do live chat support on the site now too. Highly recommended.

michaela345
Michael A.
10/31/16

Muse-Themes is the best resource for web design, hands down. It makes my life very difficult . . . every time a new theme comes out I so want it but still love the last one created. Decisions, decisions . . .Thank you for being the BEST!

maryn108
Mary N.
10/17/16

The themes and widgets are very helpful when building a website. The tutorials are extremely easy to follow, making you look like a web pro! I love this site and it is my go to for all my web building help :)

scotte57
Scott E.
7/21/16

Muse-Themes gives me so many options as a designer. It's easy to use and the tutorials are simple to follow, thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the Muse Themes staff and other customers.

Muse Themes?