Review of W3

2018 Customer choice award

1 star

scottc369
11/19/18
It's a reliable source to locate the latest webpage configuration tips and tricks and also helps to troubleshoot incorrect or non-optimized issues on existing webpages.
teem22
4/9/18
A good site to self learning of web building skills for free. The tutorials are detailed and easy to follow.
antoniaw6
10/7/17
The service is really worth it and worth supporting them! I`ve learned HTML and CSS from here, and now learning the JS and databases. The site really provides great service and really can help you educate yourself, just some self-discipline and thats all!
rodg
4/27/17
For anyone who has used the open source tools that W3C has developed, I would highly encourage a small donation to keep their tools free and available to the public. Their tutorials and courses are an invaluable resource that is free for everyone wanting to learn more about web development.
robertj105
11/17/15
great website for web developers! i'm reading and learning every day
jonnyp
8/28/14
I have been studying web design on and off for years and learning HTML 5 most recently. I had never heard of http://www.w3.org until very recently for some reason. I have found the site to be one of the most valuable resources on learning web design.
mariam99
3/6/14
I love their talks and events. Their workshops are fun and keep me in the loop. I've even gotten some of my friends to go with me.
patriciaf12
2/23/14
I often tell my students to keep up to date with the new technology for web. w3 allows them the ability to see what's new. I like using it to see any changes in the coding.
jennifery8
1/20/14
I like using w3 to find new talks and seminars. I'm able to stay educated and learn about the ever changing web and it's abilities. I've even been able to connect with other people who think like me.
17 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the W3 staff and other customers.

1 Photo for W3