W3C

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

W3C has a consumer rating of 4.96 stars from 26 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. W3C also ranks 6th among Website Development sites.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate W3C?

“Very helpful”

Tee M.
4/9/18

A good site to self learning of web building skills for free. The tutorials are detailed and easy to follow.

teem22
April 9th, 2018
scottc369
November 19th, 2018
It's a reliable source to locate the latest webpage configuration tips and tricks and also helps to troubleshoot incorrect or non-optimized issues on existing webpages.
antoniaw6
October 7th, 2017
The service is really worth it and worth supporting them! I`ve learned HTML and CSS from here, and now learning the JS and databases. The site really provides great service and really can help you educate yourself, just some self-discipline and thats all!
rodg
April 27th, 2017
For anyone who has used the open source tools that W3C has developed, I would highly encourage a small donation to keep their tools free and available to the public. Their tutorials and courses are an invaluable resource that is free for everyone wanting to learn more about web development.
mariam99
March 6th, 2014
I love their talks and events. Their workshops are fun and keep me in the loop. I've even gotten some of my friends to go with me.
jennifery8
January 20th, 2014
I like using w3 to find new talks and seminars. I'm able to stay educated and learn about the ever changing web and it's abilities. I've even been able to connect with other people who think like me.
patriciaf12
February 23rd, 2014
I often tell my students to keep up to date with the new technology for web. W3 allows them the ability to see what's new. I like using it to see any changes in the coding.
jonnyp
August 28th, 2014
I have been studying web design on and off for years and learning HTML 5 most recently. I had never heard of http://www.w3.org until very recently for some reason. I have found the site to be one of the most valuable resources on learning web design.
robertj105
November 17th, 2015
Great website for web developers! I'm reading and learning every day
17 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the W3C staff and other customers.

The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is an international community where Member organizations, a full-time staff, and the public work together to develop Web standards.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about W3C?

Have a question about W3C?