This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Multizoneav.eu

Multizoneav.eu

Multizoneav.eu has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Multizoneav.eu also ranks 174th among Gadgets sites.

How would you rate Multizoneav.eu?

“they used the name digitalbuzz.eu.net”

simon g.
7/13/11

they used the name digitalbuzz.eu.net now there use http://multizoneav.eu/ PLEASE PLEASE,DON'T BUY FROM THERE WEBSITE.YOU WILL BE ROBBED.

simong1
July 13th, 2011
they used the name digitalbuzz.eu.net
now there use http://multizoneav.eu/

PLEASE PLEASE,DON'T BUY FROM THERE WEBSITE.YOU WILL BE ROBBED.
traceyo1
July 21st, 2011
I bought an Acer netbook for someones birthday present, all the coms seemed ok until today. I went through the link and my e-mail and order number were not found. It was only then that I searched the net for similar problems and could't believe it when sooo many people had fallen victim to the same scam. There was an alert released on this website on the 19th unfortunatley I placed my order on the 16th. I paid for my UKash voucher with a credit card so my bank have cancelled it and reported it to the fraud squad. Not sure if I will get my money back, but i'm not holding my breath. Maybe I should report it to the police too. Surley there must be some kind of traceability on where the money has gone, UKash must re-direct it to somewhere. Please visit http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/multizoneav-passing-off*******81274.htm to see similar stories.

Last night there was someone posting a similar story almost every hour and nobody knows what to do.

Questions? Get answers from the Multizoneav.eu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Multizoneav.eu?

Have a question about Multizoneav.eu?