This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

MsDress.co.uk

MsDress.co.uk

msdress.co.uk

MsDress.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.6 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MsDress.co.uk also ranks 153rd among Prom Dresses sites. The most common issues with MsDress.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate MsDress.co.uk?

“I just couldn’t wait to try on my new dress that I...”

Hannah S.
12/8/14

I just couldn’t wait to try on my new dress that I ordered for one of my best friend’s wedding at the end of March! Her colors are navy and yellow (or is it technically marine and canary?!) and I think it’s an absolutely beautiful and classic combination. Just this past Saturday we surprised her with her bridal shower (we’re so sneaky ;) and had a blast. I’m so happy to see her finding the love of her life and enjoying this whole process.

“STAY AWAY”

Fiona G.
6/3/15

I made the mistake of buying a dress from them which does not fit correctly - it has been cut too tight on the thighs so is impossible to wear. The dress is a size 12 and even my daughter who is a size 10 cannot even move in it. The body is too long and the bust completely flattens everything. The fabric is cheap and nasty and the sequins have already started to fall off. It has a ridiculously long tail to it which is about 3' long. They refuse to exchange or refund it and just say to take it to the nearest tailor. Their website leads you to believe they will refund you your money BUT THEY DON'T!

fionag9
June 3rd, 2015
catherines36
June 17th, 2015
I ordered a dress off of this website for my prom, when it arrived i was very impressed with the quality of the dress. Everything about the dress was amazing and exceeded all of my expectations. I would highly recommend this website as it has the most amazing dresses and the dresses are of good quality, I would certainly use this website again.
daniellag
April 18th, 2015
I recently ordered a dress for my school prom. The complete wrong dress got shipped to me and so therefore I contacted customer services. They ignored me until I kept pestering them saying that i wanted a refund (as I did not have time to wait for my dress to be shipped,etc) I had to go out and buy my own dress and they are still not responding and not confirming a refund. The dress cost me £100 plus £20 delivery fee. The dress that did turn up for me (a completely different one to the one I ordered) was poorly made and looked as though a 5 year old had made it. It is a UK website however the dress I received was shipped from Singapore. I advise you to steer clear of this website and it is probably best you go out into a shop and actually buy them in a shop rather than online.
charlotter7
December 3rd, 2014
This company exceeded my expectations! I had read so many bad reviews AFTER I had already placed the order and paid, and was so worried about if I would get my dress on time for my wedding. I looked at my dress status every day. On the thirteenth day after placing my order, my dress was ready for delivery and then shipped out later that same day. I think they did super express shipping because I got my dress the very next day around three in the afternoon. I opened the box and pulled out the dress and it was as beautiful as the picture. I am very pleased with the quality and speed of shipping. I would order from this website again.
jacquelinew9
June 2nd, 2015
I ordered my daughter a prom dress on May 11th 2015 and the dress arrived within a fortnight. The front of the dress was badly made and you could see the boning through the front of the bodice. I have e-mailed them many times and have not received any reply. The web-site is very professional and convincing explaining all the procedures to go through if you want a refund, unfortunately you hit a brick wall with any customer service. I doubt if I will get a refund which was £69.00. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!
hannahs10
December 8th, 2014
hogant1
December 14th, 2014
Well packed when it arrived. dress is also well made and has a lot of material to work with, great for getting it tailored if need be. overall very happy! shipping took about 5 weeks to come to Australia. the color pearly pink is very light, its more like a skin pink. otherwise very happy with it all.
hambyp
January 7th, 2015
Write your review to help others learnI seriously am In love with this dress. I wore it to prom. I think its beautiful in red. it was put together very well. I ordered custom measurements and it fit me perfectly about this online business
andrewh72
December 8th, 2014
Thank you so much for the perfect dress you made, it's the best dress I have bought.
Well made, it fits perfectly, great service and super fast.
You are amazing!!!
alisond8
December 11th, 2014
They sell the most beautiful prom dresses! I was so excited when I could choose one of these dresses! I love this dress because of the best fit and exquisite cut.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MsDress.co.uk staff and other customers.

MsDress.co.uk is a most trusted prom dress online store in UK. We offer an enhanced boutique experience online with a wide range of beautiful dresses and fancy accessories. From sweet to sophisticated prom dresses, semi-formal attire and formal wear, MsDress.co.uk is the destination for the needs and whims of the fashion-conscious women.

Business History

Mr. Dai, the company founder, is a Certified Public Accountant, who lived in the UK and in Canada for several years, and moved back to HongKong to establish Msdress in 2003. After hearing lots of friends and family members complaining about high cost of formal attires in UK, Mr. Dai established Msdress. With the hope of offering young girls dream prom gowns without bank-breaking price, the company soon gained popularity.

After a few successful years in the local and Asian market, Msdress expanded and started selling its top-quality dresses to UK customers.

hannahw15
Hannah W.
My name is Hannah. I’m British Born Chinese by way of Hong Kong – though often get mistaken for being Japanese/Korean by fellow Hong Kong-er.

Why am I in the team?
Back in the days when I were studying fashion journalism I had a friend. She was always wearing the loveliest dresses. It was the time when everyone wanted to be vintage and look like a girl taken straight out of some dreamy book. Then, after graduation, I joined the Msdress team to share my passion for vintage-inspired styles.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MsDress.co.uk?

Have a question about MsDress.co.uk?