Review of MRO Electric

sales@mroelectric.com

amplasc
Amplas C.
2/13/19

We were looking for a distributor for Lenze Drives, and found MRO on the web. Got a quote seemed to be within minutes, best pricing around and delivery was as stated. I will continue to shop MRO for our needs.

sasquatche
Sasquatch E.
2/8/19

MRO was very accommodating to our strict shipping and packaging policies. Will be glad to work with them again in the future.

fashf
Fash F.
2/7/19

MRO team are good to work with based on our own level in vendring.

I will say leads time should be worked on for future business.

etwi
ETW I.
2/1/19

We were able to find exactly what we needed. Even when the machine manufacturer did not have any in stock. The part was here the next day and we were up and running.

romaci
Romac I.
1/29/19

I needed a FANUC servo for a machine that went down. I live in Washington State and I placed the order and with expedited shipping I had the drive in less then 24hrs.... not joking it was less then 1 day.

Thanks again!!!!!!

martinf119
Martin f.
1/16/19

Order was processed quickly ans courteously by representative Joe Kaminski. Shipping was fast and packaging is adequete. Even if it is refurbished, the product is indifferentiable from a brand new one: it is perfectly functional and looks like it was never used at all.

markt218
Mark T.
1/16/19

Part needed was instock and delivered on time. This part worked line new and allowed our production to continue for on time shipment to our customers. Thank you MRO

markb1116
Mark B.
1/9/19

MRO had the item we needed in stock, the price was comparable to others, and the item shipped right away. Great service.

charlesb488
Charles B.
1/9/19

Great experience. Got all my questions answered quickly. Product was exactly as ordered and delivery was quick,

rerdmanng
Rerdmann G.
1/9/19

Really happy I found MRO had an old TX-17 brick that you can no longer buy so was happy to find these rebuilt. At $400 it was a bargain compared to putting in new computerized door operators.

mikec234
Mike C.
1/9/19

MRO provided a quick order ship (after hours) due to our manufacturing needs...with an overnight/Saturday delivery. Parts installed on that day.

phily11
Phil Y.
1/9/19

Great price, quality product, and that's what I'm looking for. Actually commented to my co-worker that we will be ordering from MRO again soon!

rudolfs6
1/8/19

Mro electric have parts advertising on google in stock and every time i called they do not have it.when i mentioned this is ongoing issue they told me to not to contact them anymore
very unprofessional and disappointing

Response from Joe K., MRO Electric Representative
This person contacted us several times and proved to be very difficult to work with. He was unprofessional and rude in dealing with our sales people, so we asked him to no longer contact us and let him know that we would not be doing business with his company. We try to help every person that calls in looking for parts and wish Rudy the best in dealing with other vendors, but we will not do business with anyone who talks to our employees the way he did. We take pride in the overwhelming positive feedback from our customers and I believe that speaks for itself. - Joe Kaminski, MRO Electric Operations Manager
jeffb341
Jeff B.
12/19/18

Knowledgeable people and also personable. Ordered easily and received very timely. will not hesitate to use them again. Would recommend them to anyone.

andys242
Andy S.
12/19/18

I had a screen go bad on my boring mill and I ordered a new one from MRO. It came quickly and it was a direct replacement plug and play so it only took me about 15 minutes to change it out. I was please with the service and shipping time.

abhx
ABH X.

Good morning,
We are very happy with your service, delivery, and purchase.
The Model was delivered in good condition and installed at the unit.

Details in the programming but it was very valuable to help and support us very fast.

kevina107
Kevin A.
12/19/18

My Experience was very good. Zach Snipes was very helpful in getting me what I needed. The turn around time for the repaire I sent in was very good.

joeyr46
Joey R.
12/19/18

The product I ordered was PERFECT. MRO Electric took care to make sure that they sent me exactly what i needed and the item i received was exactly as described on the website. I will be shopping here again in the future should i have any need for more automation equipment like this again. I fount MRO by using Google and I am sure happy that they were able to help me. They provided me with a quality piece of equipment that allowed me to get my paint booth exhaust fan back up and running for a minimal cost, and the shipping was extremely quick as well.

lindae114
Linda E.
12/19/18

We received great service, as we purchased one part and it arrived incorrect, so the service to ship us the correct part was great, also arranged to ship back the incorrect one.

Linda

stans95
Stan S.
12/19/18

MRO has been our source for several years for a particular make and model servo drive amp and modules that are near-impossible to find elsewhere due to age and their being considered obsolete by the manufacturer. Always seem to have in stock when I need one and with immediate shipping. Other electronics houses like to advertise on a website that they are in stock, but when contacting them the story becomes send in your defective one and we will rebuild it with a several week lead time. That doesn't work when you have a production machine down.

Prices are fair considering these things are as rare as unicorns.

davez8
Dave Z.
12/19/18

I have now used MROelectric several time and have found them to have the best price and quality of several third party vendors I have dealt with. Price also come with a very quick delivery with exactly as ordered.

adv3
Ad v.
12/7/18

I found your company on line ,the sinumeric
PCU50 was an obsolete part from the machine manufacturer so we where dead in the water , after speaking to Joe he was very helpful and knowledgeable, he knew what we needed and the part was in stock new , but he also gave me some more economic options to choose from , i opted for the new unit and they shipped it the same day .
The unit should arrive in a few days so our laser should be back in production for a few more years to come Thanks for your help

johnv193
John V.
11/26/18

MRO Electric provided excellent service to us when we needed it most.

Because of their professional and quick service we avoided extensive downtime and were able to continue operations, thereby avoiding a potential production disaster.

The staff was friendly and knowledgeable and we will definitely order from them in the future.

Thank you again!

reeses18
Reese S.
11/1/18

Joe Kaminski was great helping with the PLC but also as a go between with us and the programming company as well. Joe was very good on the customer service side of the business as well which many companies don't have anymore. Highly recommend MRO Electric to do business with.
Thanks

joew252
Joe W.
10/26/18

Inventory is plentiful. Prices are great. Customer service is fantastic. Delivery was fast. I recommend MRO Electric to any and everyone.

Questions? Get answers from the MRO Electric staff and other customers.

MRO Electric?