Review of MRO Electric

sales@mroelectric.com

woodwardi
Woodward I.
5/20/19

I bought a Yaskawa Drive for my aged Hitachi Lathe. I needed the drive shipped overnight. The transaction went smooth. We received it the next day, installed the drive, machine is back up and running making us product.

lalom1
Lalo M.
5/17/19

Pleasant people to speck with.
Got the motors out to us as soon as they could.
Good purchasing experience .
Would recommend to others.

vickied30
Vickie D.
5/16/19

Always a pleasure to do business with MRO. As usual, they had the parts we needed in stock and had them shipped out yesterday afternoon. Great customer service and support after the sale, we will continue to contact them first whenever we need replacement parts for our assembly line.

harpern4
Harper N.
5/2/19

Best Fanuc supplier I've dealt with, the prices were significantly below list and the free 2 day shipping made it even better. Zach was able to help with getting us set when the amp was delivered and walk us through changing a few setting to get the machine running. We've set MRO up in our system as a preferred vendor and will be contacting them the next time we need anything.

parkerj8
Parker J.
4/23/19

I needed the part ASAP and MRO Electric was right on it. I received the part the next day. I was packaged very nice not damage. The part worked perfect. No problems. Great supplier. I will definitely purchase from them again.

tamarar29
Tamara R.
4/23/19

The rep, Joe Kaminski, was extremely helpful and kept me up to date on the order. It was a rush order and he pulled thru with flying colors!! Thank you again

mitrisi
MiTris I.
4/2/19

Pleased with overall service, price and product. Excellent customer service! Fast response quoting, responding to emails and finding a solution.

steveh319
Steve H.
3/27/19

MRO went above and beyond exceptional service. I had a machine down and I sent out an Email Saturday morning looking for parts. They replied to my Email very quickly. They had the part I needed in the warehouse, for a small fee they went to the warehouse and overnighted the part to me. Had the part by 7:30AM Monday morning.

toddq3
Todd Q.
3/27/19

Ordered a Yaskawa Drive, Customer Service confirmed fitment, Received quickly, was an exact match,
no issues.
Thanks MRO

joshp106
Josh P.
3/27/19

MRO was very helpful when I called an ordered the part. They had it to me the next day. Site is now bookmarked and we will be contacting them for any further parts we may need.

suem183
Sue M.
3/27/19

All of our items are for resale so I cannot comment on the overall satisfaction of the product. However the service received from MRO was great!

lauraw196
Laura W.
3/27/19

Found them online - contacted them for a quote and had a fast response. Processing my order was Easy and quick. Would definitely order from them again

adriana71
Adrian A.
3/11/19

Hello,

Great service and customer support, response time and shipping times were great will differently purchase again from MRO.

Thank you!

anonymousx360
anonymous X.
3/8/19

Joe from MRO Electric was extremely helpful, prompt to answer our requests. Shipped out the product to us right away and processed the core return promptly. They are very efficient and good to work with.

seanw147
Sean W.
3/5/19

Great company to work with, everyone I spoke to was extremely helpful in resolving our issue with a failed drive. We had originally bought a drive from a different company but it arrived DOA, so we contacted MRO and they had the drive in stock for an even better price. It was shipped out right away and we are now up and running! We'll be contacting MRO first for any future needs.

sharonc393
Sharon C.
3/1/19

The manufacturer didn't have stock so we found MRO online and contacted them for the module we needed. Luckily MRO had stock and their price beat the manufacturer list price by a significant margin. We were even able to get it shipped out the same day! Thank you for all your help.

amplasc
Amplas C.
2/13/19

We were looking for a distributor for Lenze Drives, and found MRO on the web. Got a quote seemed to be within minutes, best pricing around and delivery was as stated. I will continue to shop MRO for our needs.

sasquatche
Sasquatch E.
2/8/19

MRO was very accommodating to our strict shipping and packaging policies. Will be glad to work with them again in the future.

fashf
Fash F.
2/7/19

MRO team are good to work with based on our own level in vendring.

I will say leads time should be worked on for future business.

etwi
ETW I.
2/1/19

We were able to find exactly what we needed. Even when the machine manufacturer did not have any in stock. The part was here the next day and we were up and running.

romaci
Romac I.
1/29/19

I needed a FANUC servo for a machine that went down. I live in Washington State and I placed the order and with expedited shipping I had the drive in less then 24hrs.... not joking it was less then 1 day.

Thanks again!!!!!!

martinf119
Martin f.
1/16/19

Order was processed quickly ans courteously by representative Joe Kaminski. Shipping was fast and packaging is adequete. Even if it is refurbished, the product is indifferentiable from a brand new one: it is perfectly functional and looks like it was never used at all.

markt218
Mark T.
1/16/19

Part needed was instock and delivered on time. This part worked line new and allowed our production to continue for on time shipment to our customers. Thank you MRO

markb1116
Mark B.
1/9/19

MRO had the item we needed in stock, the price was comparable to others, and the item shipped right away. Great service.

charlesb488
Charles B.
1/9/19

Great experience. Got all my questions answered quickly. Product was exactly as ordered and delivery was quick,

Questions? Get answers from the MRO Electric staff and other customers.

MRO Electric?