Review of MovieStarPlanet

MovieStarPlanet reviews

cl@moviestarplanet.com

coralieo
9/1/18

Firstly, I see everyone in the comments talking about MSP STEALING money. Are you serious people ? When you buy vip, whatever amount you pay, there is a square that says : « reccuring payment ». You have the right to uncheck the square. You honestly have to pay attention. Secondly, I see some people talking about how MSP is unsafe because their child has get hacked. If your password is « lol123 » « abc123 » « pooplol123 » or something like that, that doesn't surprise me that you or your child got hacked. Use a safe password that you will remember and DON'T tell it to anyone. MSP has written about this ALL over the game. There's even a message in the first page that prevent your child from getting hacked. MSP is a safe game, and it is not their problem if your child if your child is still not mature to have a safe password and not to share it to anyone. Oh and « hackers », 95% of the time these people are trolls. They just want to scare you. And even, EVEN if they were real hackers, they wouldn't spend their time on a KIDS game. Thirdly, people say the game is « inappropriate ». Ridiculous. Sure before the game was a little more for teens because they were some animations, clothes ect that were for more mature people. But those were quickly removed from the game because another compagny buyed it. Sure, there is still some clothes that are a bit revealing. But not only 7-10 years old play this game, teens too ! MSP is trying to please EVERYONE. They did like 5 unicorns theme just because it was requested from younger people. And finally, the chat. Yes, you can write some X' between the letters so that you can say bad words. But MSP is, and Im repeating it, a VERY safe game. They're doing everything they possibly can to have those words removed and banned from the chat. Yes. they are some people that are malicious and trying to « corrupt » childrens, but If your child is pretty mature, they will click the report and block button and MovieStarPlanet will banned or give a warning to this person. In conclusion, Msp IS a safe game, and if your child is more than 10 yo and is mature for their age, then go ahead, let them sign in. But still, tell them to not talk to strangers and to not give their personal information. I hope my review helped you.

kendrar21
8/9/18

I used to play this game and I had 2 users:
KendraR117(hacked for VIP)
KatanaSword(hacked and deleted)

I think that this is a blood thirsty company and it SUCKS.
By the way, for just a year Star Vip IT COSTS FREAKING 80.00 FOR NOTHING BUT PIXELS.
Sure non vips get stuff too,but they don't get as much love.

Oh yeah, and ALL the youtubers famous for this have like weird stories and music videos which contains disgusting content, or they are simply telling you how be on msp,how to look,how to even hack,or your dad or mom pretending to play MSP.

Everything in the game is so overpriced FOR JUST ONE SKIRT FISHNET TANKTOP AND SNEAKERS COST ME $3000 STAR COINS

oh yeah MAY I JUST SAY THAT WHEN I SAY SOMETHING NORMAL IT BLOCKS BUT IT LETS ME SAY BAD THINGS?

my two only active accounts that worked are now gone!all my other accounts SCAMMED HACKED! MSP IS NOT SAFE

You have to see atleast one weird artbook a day when you go to the artbook section!!!

From years of experience, never play this game. It brainwashes you and drowns your money.

heikeg2
7/24/18

DO NOT PLAY MSP!!!!! This company steals your money. A few months back my daughter played and next thing is see are all these charges on my PP account. $9.99, $19.99, $45 & $80 charges. Several of them within a 4 day period amounting to over $500. I just about lost my mind. I wasn't able to get all my money back either.
You can't contact them either. They suck big time.
STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!

haileyv3
6/25/18

Okay so back in March of 2018 my mom bought me a VIP membership thing for 4.99 or 5.99 or something.
Well. here we are 3 months later and my mom is getting 4/5/6 dollars taken from her credit card.
This game is money-hungry, I don't recommend playing it or buying anything on it, it's a rip off!

lynnettek3
4/17/18

My daughter paid for her VIP membership out of her own money (she gave me the money and I used my card). Halfway into her membership, her account was hacked. She contacted customer service immediately--and their customer service is a HUGE joke. Constantly inquiring to receive the same information over and over again (Like they are answering off of a script). The last message was that they reviewed her account, determined it was her fault that it got locked (even though she wasn't home when the "inappropriate messages" were posted to her account) and she's responsible for it, too bad. I am VERY angry, and I will be disputing charges with my CC (and I see I am not the only one--and BTW, she's 12 little "11 year old perfect Wunderkind")

kael35
2/5/18

Viewed this with my children today as I had been advised to take a closer look at what they were playing and I am shocked by some of the games content. The owners of this game need to monitor the content more as children are being advised by members to drink washing detergent and other toxic liquid. I was also alarmed by some of the photos. I have deactivated my children's account.

christinag63
1/12/18

If you love to play a game that is constantly hacked and a huge danger to your privacy and computer go for it! Unfortunately no older person in their right mind would do that. So they prey on younger children. My youngest was bothered by a girl and when my daughter finally got VIP the girl hacked her and stole the account. My father in law could do nothing and neither would customer service. Even after he sent them receipts as proof they wanted a video. Way to go hassling an old man for more proof, rip off!

shelbyt23
11/23/17

I said am I gonna get banned because a girl said I was movie star planet that it was a dual although I wasn't please unlock my old user BhadBhaby110 password hey123 please unlock it I didn't mean it sexually I'm really sorry if you took it that way but it wasn't.

Tip for consumers: Be careful of what you say...

phillipb55
11/19/17

MovieStarPlanet doesn't require e-mail so if you don't have an e-mail entered, any hacker that enters their e-mail address can access your account and lock you out. They don't have a customer support phone number and the account e-mail is required to get a response from their automated service. I will file fraudulent credit card transaction with Visa because we gave them money.

dalaejaht
11/16/17

My account got hacked. The Account is LaylayloveAngel. The hacker changed my username so now I'm locked out. I want that account SHUT DOWN!!! I want my account back but this IS NOT OK!!! Please shut down my now hacked account LaylayloveAngel.

danielw163
11/4/17

Never had a problem before, payed for VIP a few times for my daughter. Latest VIP failed to be applied to her a/c but they took the money! Ok these things can happen but firstly they say you have to wait 7 days for it to be applied, that came and went and still nothing, you can even see it says pending or failed on her history. Customer service is shocking, just a generic email address that ignores you for days, when you send them proof of purchase they still do absolutely nothing about it. At least this has probably saved me money in the long run as my daughter has accepted that I won't be giving these people any more money.

mos707
10/26/17

My daughter has had 3 accounts now all with VIP access the most recent purchased 9/30/17. Her account has again been "hacked", she did not share her information with anyone and when we try to get a new password emailed to us it says my email doesn't exist in their system! I put the email in myself so I know that not only is it in the system but connected to her new account. This site is a total scam. After paying for VIP membership your account works fine for a week or 2 but after that good luck getting back into your account before everything you bought is used up by "hackers". If this was only happening to my kid I wouldn't be so pissed by the fact that multiple people are being ripped off and not being refunded and almost always not getting a reply from the company is beyond ridiculous! Do NOT spend a dime on this website unless you feel like being ripped off and having an upset child.

andreag79
9/25/17

This game is a money-grabbing company. The first times you feed them some money they act loyal and give you what you paid for, though they'll just take your money and not even give you your product/pack. Do NOT spend even a dollar on this game you WILL be dissapointed. They don't even have a phone you can call only just a mailing system. Mind you that they even then sortof hide it and make it difficult for you to contact them in the first place. I sent them countless emails and they don't even respond, but when they do it's with nonsense. It feels almost like a monkey has typed up a response for you to be quiet. This company is nothing more than a scam and I advise you don't support them, besides this game is very innapropriate and has much more issues than payments. Nobody follows the rules, there is swearing, bullying, scammers and hackers all around. This game does a bad job at making you feel even remotely safe. DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME.

aliciag31
9/6/17

My daughter got the VIP..with in a minute.. hacked and access denied! :( she was SO UPSET.. then she made a new account to contact the "hackers" only to have that hacked within minutes too! Tried contacting thru PayPal-but the Company email is full and not receiving messages! What a load of crap! Don't WASTE YOUR MONEY!

tylerz8
9/1/17

I see most of these reviews are how their kids got hacked. Be cautious with your password and they won't get hacked. I'm an 11 year old. My account hasn't been hacked, I have VIP. So yeah. This is coming from an 11 year old come on guys.

christinas124
8/14/17

This game does have an age rating for 8-16-year-olds (I think those are the numbers). But in this game they mention boyfriends, and I mean, if an 8-year-old was playing, they're not at the age to know about boyfriends yet. Also, there is a lot of inappropriate clothing. It's also really easy to get hacked on MovieStarPlanet.

maryh350
8/12/17

There are some people asking for phone numbers, where you live, all sorts of personal information. It depends on who plays it. You could say No, or some kids could just spill their info. People complain on the money they spend and getting hacked afterwards. Again, it depends on who plays it. Some people may be smart and keep their money, or some people could spend their money but be extra careful with not sharing their passwords. Sometimes MSP is not a safe place, but if you play cautiously, it could end up being a very fun game.

ellies33
8/6/17

My daughter was hacked on her VIP account and I am very angry. I will be phoning moviestarplanet head quarters to report this person and hopefully get her account back

jamesw445
7/3/17

Do not sign up for this game and certainly do not give them any of your money! As other people have said if you join and pay for the VIP you will get hacked straight away and someone will spend all your coins!!! If I had known this before I would never have signed up for my daughter to play. MY DAUGHTER GOT HACKED AND WAS USPET AND CRYING FOR 30 MINUTES! Repeat, DO NOT GIVE THEM A PENNY!

zoiel
6/12/17

boo
its sad to go down with a review u better help people out all people do is hack ni cant just sit there and deal with it i am serious its so stupid

jadaj4
6/6/17

MSP is not that bad, I am just very annoyed with the words that they block, these words such as another MSP player or just plane numbers. I tried telling on of my MSP friends where I was, I was in someones room I tried typing out the MSP players room but it wouldn't let me type their name so she will know where I am. Another time I tried telling a friend how much starcoins I have and they wont let me say anything close to a number. They wont even let me type one letter, It's really stupid and annoying please make it easier for me to talk to my friends.

I get over 1000 startcoins everyday just from saving without VIP I just clikc on pets. But for others it may be harder for them to save so can it be a better way to make starcoins

useru9
4/24/17

Like all the other reviews that said they steal your money, it's fine if you don't buy VIP. But so far I didn't get bullied, and I've been playing for around a year. And don't give out any personal info and I think you'll be fine. It's not that bad...

destinym10
4/6/17

So when I try to log onto my account it logs me off a few seconds later and than it says my password is invalid, the user Melodylove95 is hacking me, beware of her shes hacked a lot of my accs like imsodone!!, Mysticxkitty and others, I want her Banned from msp

megant32
3/14/17

Every time I go on 'Hackers' add me but maybe hack me I know everything about it but really there's loads of hackers out there who you don't wanna talk to! My parents banned me because of mean people on there..

kurar
3/11/17

THIS HAS HAPPENED TO MY DAUGHTER AND I 3 TIMES. UNFORTUNATELY SHE LOVED THE GAME BUT THEY (HACKERS) IM SURE THAT MOVIESTAR PLANET HIRED, KEEP HACKING HER ACCOUNT LOCKING HER OUT TAKING ALL THE CRAP I BOUGHT AND PAID FOR. ALL THEY AID WAS OH CHANGE OUR PASSWORD WELL WE DID THAT LIKE DAILY AND THEY STILL HACKED HER ACCT. I THINK ITS A RIP OFF THEY ARE BASED IN DENMARK THERE ARE NO NUMBER NO EMAIL ADDRESSES NOTHING TO CONTACT THEM SO THEY HAVE IT MADE. THEY PULL IN THESE DEFENSELESS KIDS HOOK LINE AND SINKER. GAMES LIKE THIS ARE SO DANGEROUS BC THERE ARE PREDATORS EVERYWHERE BULLIES WEIRDOS LURKING TRYING TO GET YOUR KIDS TO DO THINGS OR PRETEND TO BE THEIR FRIEND AND GET THEIR INFO. I WISH A CORPORATION WOULD TAKE ON COMPANIES LIKE THIS AND SHUT THEM DOWN!!!!! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN JUST GET AWAY WITH STEALING FRAUD CYBER BULLING. WITH TECHNOLOGY TODAY NOBODY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO GET HACKED. JUST KNOW THAT MOVIESTAR PLANET IS A JOKE IT IS A HOAX IT WILL STEAL FROM YOU AND KEEP CHARGING YOU AND I WILL DO WHATEVER NECESSARY TO SHUT THEM AND SITES LIKE THEM DOWN FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even empty my piggy bank-when im desperate for money, i cant open it. When i got vip, it just didn't give it to me! 10 bucks down the drain! when i try to open my account, it gives me a bunch of crap, like tiny gifts to make people feel like its a fair game. Total SCAM!

By Rhiannon R.

This isn't really a question :/

By Autumn D.

Depends on the server.

By Autumn D.

u just click the flag right above the login

By jeon j.

Questions? Get answers from the MovieStarPlanet staff and other customers.

MovieStarPlanet?