Review of MotoSport

Tualatin, OR 97062, US
Tel: 1-888-676-8853

dand307
12/22/18

I ordered over $600 worth of bike parts and 90% of them were out of stock. The 2 day free shipping is worthless if items aren't in stock. Bought a tire combo set and front tire is 2 years old and rear is almost 4 years old. I'm waiting for a new fresher set or will be sending these back! Prices are great if you want to wait weeks to get your product.

lucasp43
6/28/18

I have ordered many parts in the last 2 weeks.. all of which came before they were supposed to arrive. One part being a rear dirtbike tire.. come to find out, I ordered the wrong size, so I reordered another one on a Monday, and received it on Thursday. I want to thank James Mulick for his wonderful and most helpful customer service.. if anyone with a higher position at Motosport reads this, you should thank James for being a great employee in his Customer service work. Most satisfied with Motorsport and Mr. Mulick. 11/10!

williamb227
2/14/18

Very good prices also. :)
However, I'm no longer using this company, Yes, open 7 days, but too far away. SHIPPING AND communication issues (like sending me a blank email instead of containing the shipping label. incorrectly informing me of full refund when actual refund removed a prior $15.00 cash back without telling me. And ICON sz13 boots return lost in Greensboro, NC! I've ordered 9 items from them in the past year, and had to return 3 of them: due to sizing issues.) They are friendly and agreeable regarding returns, but sometimes not so good on the details. Actual performance falls a bit short.

dylanc19
10/16/17

Ordered an oem honda carburetor for my honda crf100 and i noticed right away it WAS NOT a honda carburetor it was a fake Chinese brand ive never heard of so they scammed me for one amd 2 it doesnt work at all right out of the box dont EVER buy From these con artists becsuse thell be selling you a fake part

channingl
7/20/17

Was about to leave for a trip so we paid extra for 3 day express shipping, it's now been almost a week and when we called they were completely rude and did absolutely nothing to solve the problem, in fact they even said they hadn't ever had the part on the shelf so they wouldn't have even been able to provide it in 3 days-- FALSE ADVERTISING and what a pathetic excuse for customer service. Absolutely will tell ALL OF MY FRIENDS NOT TO SHOP HERE-- obviously this company doesn't understand the power of customer service and the word of mouth. Good luck.

kenc80
4/18/17

Not a bad place. Good prices and good selection if actually stocked. Ordered several time with no issues so problems might be a new thing with them carrying less inventory or just a string of bad luck. But on the last few I've waited for my order only to find out they were "waiting for inventory". Upon inquiry on the last order I was told the item was not stocked and it was marked as such. It was not listed as such when I ordered. Not a big hurry so i waited and inquired again a week later and asked that they give me an update or cancel the order. No response but it shipped a couple days later. Just allow a few weeks for delivery and if you need it quick order elsewhere. Last order placed on the 6th and it shipped on the 18th.

aubreel1
3/30/17

I ordered a "Knobby Tire Wristband" as a birthday gift. He had owned one previously, and had it for five years, but lost it a few months back. I was only trying to replace that one. I ordered it in red and it's arrival was quick. I gave it to him the very next day. I watched him put it on at approximately 9 p.m., then we went and saw a movie. After arriving home at around 2 a.m., he attempted to remove the bracelet, thinking he was taking care of it and it broke! It absolutely was not his fault. He didn't abuse it, he was simply taking it off. I am extremely disappointed, and would not recommend it to anyone. What a waste of money.

paulw133
12/28/15

What a joke. I got a helmet for Christmas. It was one I thought I wanted. I put it on and went for a ride...to find out its not what I was looking for. I went to return it and got the run around and eventually ended up at, its "used" and cannot be returned. Apparently there's some magic that occurs when you sit on a motorcycle versus sitting in your living room that automatically taints the item. These clowns aren't interested in customer service at all. They wouldn't help out with store credit or anything. Worst motorcycle buying experience ever.

Stick with Cyclegear or Revzilla...

richardl90
12/15/15

motosport.com is my goto place when i need parts i can count on

roba23
8/17/15

I just wanted to thank Craig Allen. He was very polite & profesional. He helped me out with an order I placed. I thought I was going to get hassled about returning a part I ordered. It was the exact opposite, he resolved my problem in a timely manner at no cost to me. Motorsport backs up their products & I will not hesitate to make future purchases from them. Thanks again Craig. I will be cruzin my UTV this weekend.
Rob. Arroyo

taylorb50
8/15/15

Fast shipping & great prices! Will continue to order! Very pleased with purchases!

westond5
2/18/15

Ordered a windscreen for my 2012 zx10r. Have not received it for 3 weeks. i emailed them and have not gotten an response back so i called and was told the part was on backorder. This was not specified on their website. Dont sell parts you dont have!!! They will take your money and they wont notify you if there is a problem. Hardly a legitimate business. Stay clear

johnp175
7/17/14

Bought these tires from Motosport and on the description it stated that the rear tire is a BIAS tire. I installed the tires and had a severe wobble at interstate speed and at that speed you hold onto your you know what until you slow down enough to stop the wobble. While taking the tires off I noticed it saying Tubless Radial in small lettering on the rear tire and my Victory Kingpin can only have Bias due to weight and size of side walls the tires have. I have since installed the Dunlops that are true Bias tires and have no wobble of any kind. I returned the tires to Motosport and did receive my money back on the tires but not on the $150.00 for putting the tires on and taking them off the rims as promissed my Motosport. I have tried calling customer service several times and get no response or call back as promissed also. One thing for sure - when you are out $150.00 becuase of a companies mistake you make sure not to recommend them or buy from them again.

maik92
12/11/13

Just got off a call with Motosport and wanted to express my disappointment. I ordered a pair of Dainese gloves yesterday and entered the correct shipping and billing address. However, after I confirmed my purchase, for some reason, the address had changed to one in Texas. I have never ordered from Motosport before so I don't know what happened here. My assumption is that the system overrode the address I requested and pulled a very old (at least two years old) billing/shipping address from my credit card history that has since changed.

I called within the hour to change the address to the correct one while it was still in the warehouse to avoid a fee. The customer representative assured me that the change had taken place. I checked later that same day to make sure the shipping address had changed. At that point, the order had already shipped out, and the next customer representative that I talked to said the change never went through even though it was on record that I had called in to request it. He then said they would have to file a ticket to reroute. He asked me to call the next day to confirm the change.

So today, I called to confirm, and the third customer representative said I would have to pay the rerouting fee!! For an order that I had inputted the correct address for, and when I realized it had somehow changed to a completely incorrect one, had done my due diligence and called to change within that same hour of ordering prior to shipping!

I appreciate that the customer representative offered to pay half of the rerouting fee, but I honestly feel as though I should not have had to at all.

I have never ordered from Motosport before, so there should not have been an address that would override the one I had put in. I called to change the address prior to shipping and this wasn't done. I was still made to feel partially at fault after explaining all this and had to pay half of the ridiculously-priced rerouting fee. So as a first-time customer, I was quite disappointed by how this situation was handled.

EDIT:
I received an email from Motosport apologizing and saying they will not charge me for the reroute. They also gave me a $10 gift certificate to give them another chance. Thank you for listening to what I have to say. That being said, I don't think it was a good business practice for Motosport to delete this same post from their Facebook page. That they tried to censor a negative wall post rather than publicly apologizing and responding to me ends things on a bittersweet note.

mattb53
6/27/13

This is an absolute joke of a company. After placing an order with them for a part (and i went ahead and threw in a screw while i was at it), over a week went by without a delivery. I used their contact form shortly after to check the status of my order. I received a response via email several days after that stating that the main part was out of stock and would no longer be carried, but did I want them to ship the screw. I then sent 3 additional emails over the course of another week with no replies received whatsoever. Who knows if they will ever receive the email to cancel the order.

In summary, this company advertises parts they don't carry, they refuse to notify you unless you contact them to inquire (multiple times), and then they don't follow through to complete any type of updates to the order. Time remains to show whether they ever release the funds they are holding on my credit card.

Buyer Beware!

rusr1
5/23/12

The site says the fixed price international shipping when you order more than $ 99 is not so. When you pay added taxes. These taxes do not. Bad business deal with them

anthonym7
9/15/10

The website does have a large selection of parts needed for my ATV and for ATV riding. However, worst customer service ever, as well as false advertising. Here is my story:

They advertised a tire and wheel package. Meaning if I purhased a tire, and wheel (the rim the tire goes on) together, they would come mounted (the tire would be delivered on the wheel). So I went ahead and purchased 2 tires and 2 wheels, assuming they would come ready to put on my ATV.

I received a cal from Josh, after my item shipped. He said that due to an error, they tires were shipped not mounted on the wheels. So I would be receiving 2 wheels and 2 tires separate. Admirably, he said if I got them mounted at a shop, to call him and Motosport.com would pay for it. So I thought that was cool.

However, after paying $50 to have them mounted, in which they ended up deflating, but that is another story, I called Josh numerous times. He never answered, never returned my messages. I called Motosport asking for Josh, he was never available. I asked other customer service reps, and they said I would have to talk to Josh. I even faxed them the invoice on numerous occasions. I called and faxed for about 2 months. In the end, I never got what I paid for, and was lied to. Will never buy from them again and would recommend nobody else does. At least they could have manned up to their mistake.

This company seems to advertise every product, including difficult to find elsewhere or even unavailable products. They also tend to advertise a price below what other reputable sites offer. After your order is placed, they may sit on it for weeks or more without notifying you while they try to source the product, in my opinion and experience. They are difficult to contact, may or may not truly have the product you are looking for, have flaky customer service, and from other reviews may not "stand behind" or warrant the products they sell. I will not do further business with this company, and if you decide to, proceed with caution.

By Matt B.
Questions? Get answers from the MotoSport staff and other customers.

MotoSport?