Review of MotoCMS

Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33328, United States
marketing@motocms.com

jwo
1/21/19

Never coming back to your horrible customer service and product. I will not recommend anyone. I got lured with chat from template website

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
We are really sorry that you had such a bad experience with our templates for the first time. But our templates are much easier to edit than any other control panel on the market. We are sure that you will like if you can give it a second chance.
peterc383
9/21/18

I have purchased a template that needs IT knowledge to assemble, whereas I can have the best result from another provider .and the person argue of no refund, is a scam company.

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
We are really sorry to hear about your experience. But most likely some misunderstanding has happened and we would like to inform you that MotoCMS templates do not require any IT knowledge to set up and it have extremely easy to work drag and drop control panel. Our support team will be happy to set your template up for you If you have faced any issues during it's setup, so you can get to MotoCMS control panel straight away.
jamess1088
5/19/18

Purchased template a couple of days ago and tried getting it to work on a local VM but was unable to get it working. Always file/folder permissions problems ( even though permissions were set correctly ). Moved it to 'live' server as instructed by support, but ran into some problems during installation ( initially sql related ). Reached out to support again and they were able to help get it working rather quickly. I am now working with the template, learning the ins and outs of it. Hoping all goes well from here on out.

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience. Our support team is ready to help you if you ever need it again.
chayced
5/17/18

I have not had the best time with motoCMS. The manager has been arguing with me for 2 weeks regarding a refund on a template that I didnt end up needing because I needed a template that was eCommerce compatible-- long story short we are still going back and forth regarding a $200 refund for 2 ENTIRE WEEKS!!!!! The sales rep I spoke to told me that "in case I wanted to get a refund, the exchange offer would not work for me." Never was I told that a refund wouldnt be possible, but now that I have purchased 2 templates, one that will have ZERO use for me, im just expected to know that I wont be receiving my money back! Sooo annoying. However I had a great experience today with a very patient and thorough sales rep that answered every question I had. If only I would've had this same sales rep the first time I hopped on MOTOCMS, maybe I wouldve been explained to that they do not offer refunds and I should NOT waste my time and money purchasing a second template! Thanks for the help John.

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
We are sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please reply to a private message we have sent you so we can identify your order and come up with with better solution.
kevinl216
4/27/18

I am profoundly impressed by the customer service and how they called me less than 20 seconds after entering my phone number even if a small network problem hindered us from hearing each other correctly, they quickly offered to continue through the chat and correctly addressed all of my concerns.
As for the product, It is beautiful ,fast and suits all of my eCommerce needs.
I am still in the trial period but I am already convinced it would be a good investment.

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
Thank you for your decision. We will do our best to impress you in future.
ericb313
4/18/18

WOW is the first word that comes to mind.
My hosting provider completed an upgrade without telling me and Moto CMS came to the rescue to resolve the issue.
They upgraded my php version and completed other needed tasks to get me back up and running within an hour of me submitting my ticket.

They were so quick and kind when working on my issue.
These folks are world class!

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
Thank you for your awesome feedback. We work hard to help our customers as fast as possible.
pauld285
2/5/18

I am setting up my new template. I have not done this for the last 10 years, so the basic terms are a bit foreign to me. BUT, every little click and command is VERY important. So, as I go through all of this, I have had some simple questions, but they were important simple questions. Sam Clayton and the team was as responsive as possible. It was like he was sitting on my shoulder. IMMEDIATE solutions and NO WORRIES, at all, from me, as I step through these items. I have 12 more licenses to launch, with this single Template design, so I may get the hang of it by the time I am done. EVERYTHING is being written down, for the next launch. Very easy, so far. Very glad I selected MotoCMS. They changed my CMS template to the CMS3 format and installed it into my host, so no warries, mate! Thanks, yal!

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
Thank you for your positive feedback. Our developers work hard to make our templates as easy to use as possible and our support team is always here if any questions appear.
alc182
2/1/18

I am very impressed with the level of service that I received today (and, very grateful) to John Novac at MotoCMS, and his team. They got two of my websites back online within a couple of hours. They were offline because my hosting service provider upgraded their server and only PHP 5.6 and 7 were supported. They did everything from behind the scenes while I was at work. For my customer, I looked like a hero! After they finished the work, their email to me was detailed. John even provided screenshots of the upgrade and versions. Going forward, I am going to be recommending MotoCMS as the place to go for web products. This put them in a "golden status" in my mind. I will buy their products from now on. They support you long term. Thank you, John and Team. That's all for now. Al Chiang, Santa Clara, Ca

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
We are grateful for your awesome feedback. All our team is always ready to help you whenever you need it for as long as you need it.
silviak4
1/6/18

I had a great experience using help from Sam. My installation problems of landing page were solved in fast and correct way!

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
Sam was happy to help. You can always contact us if you have any other questions.
asadh1
12/21/17

I had a few questions about installing my website template. Sam was very helpful and even help me do it and pinpointed what I did wrong and corrected it. I am very pleased!

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
We are grateful for your feedback. Sam will be happy to hear such kind words.
diegoe6
12/6/17

Late nights, early mornings... these guys have you covered. I can't imagine myself going back to wix or other platforms.

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
Thank you for your feedback. We work 24/7 to help our customers whenever they need it.
salimg1
8/30/17

I already have several pages with Moto CMS and they go very well and fast, I had some doubts when installing the template and they have helped me in the moment, they are very fast and I recommend it.

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience. Our developers are constantly working on improvement of our product to make it even better.
filemonh
8/29/17

I recived all the information that i need. Really good support. They was really fast o answer all my questions. Thanks for their value help.

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
We appreciate your feedback. We do our best to provide fast support to our customers
alexp189
Alex P.
8/21/17

Jay helped me to fix logo at needed side and explained important details about redactor, and said how could I up to top my site in search by keywords

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
Thank you. Jay appreciates such kind words.
carlosa70
8/17/17

Helped me solve a problem with the installation of MOTO CMS, with a lot of patience and competence. Educated, caring, competent, efficient and effective. Thank you very much!

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience. Sam was glad to assist you.
derons
8/6/17

Very helpful service with getting my website setup. They went the extra mile...................................................

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
We appreciate your feedback. Our support team is ready to help you if you have any other questions.
nasreldinm
7/21/17

it was really amazing one year of experience with MotoCMS, the best support i even seen, answer in a minute all time of the day and know well what they are doing, thank you all for your help.
thank you Tim Ross, Sam Clayton, Nick Bergman and Ron Coleman
wish you all the best

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
Thank you for your feedback. All our team did their best to provide you with amazing support during this year.
igort9
7/15/17

I had an issue where links on my site were not working and MotoCMS support staff fixed the issue in absolutely no time! Also, I would like to say that I am excited to work with MotoCMS page builder which provides the best user experience. So easy so cool!

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience. Our developers and support team work together to provide exceptional support for a great product.
firdausl
7/11/17

very fast like the flash, i tel him this and that and he say ye and this and that i cant open my admin controle and he say he can help me do that and its like bammm! done i can get in there yeah

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
Thanks bud. Whenever anything happens, you know where to find us. We are always here for you, that's how we roll! Bammm and suddenly everything is OK! ;)
josephs224
7/8/17

As usual, I stick with MotoCMS because of the super fast and helpful online chat support. All my questions are answered quickly, and unique alternatives I hadn't thought of usually come up. It's what customer service should be.

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
We are grateful for your feedback. Our team always ready to help you and provide alternative solutions for any questions you have.
jeremyd34
7/6/17

I was chatting for about an hour, the help was UNSURPASSED! The BEST I have EVER dealt with in the Web Development World. The Customer Service was PERFECT. Every tough question was answered and ALL my problems were SOLVED! I am SO HAPPY with MotoCMS. I will be a customer for LIFE so long as everything remains the same! WOW, WOW, WOW! Thank you!

Best,
Jeremy Dunn
Call of Duty

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are always happy to help all our customers with any questions you have.
andresn7
6/12/17

Very friendly and willing,He advised me with everything I needed and even more.My English is not the best, but he could understand everything I asked. Excellent attention and cordiality.

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
Thank you for your feedback. We are ready to help all our customers with any level of English knowledge.
jessiev5
6/9/17

Friendly, helpful and efficient. That is how I experienced the tech support of MotoCMS. Especially Colin was extremely helpful. I would defintely recommend MotoCMS templates and the support that you receive.

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
We are happy to hear about your pleasant experience. Thank you for posting your feedback.
paulw240
6/6/17

Absolutely brilliant, Sam the online chat person went above and beyond to help me. I can't thank you enough!

10/10 awesome!

Response from Alex M., MotoCMS Representative
We are grateful for your feedback. We are happy to hear such kind words
dorivana
6/1/17

Um plataforma bem intuitiva e de fácil entendimento, estava sem ideia de como eu faria um site para eventos até porque a agente de eventos possui vários serviços, como o cliente abrange todo esse nicho tive que recorrer ao site para ter outra visão, gostei muito. Parabéns pelo trabalho.

Questions? Get answers from the MotoCMS staff and other customers.

MotoCMS?