Modern-Rugs.co.uk reviews

graceb122
2/26/19

It wasn't a pleasant experience! I am generally happy with the products that I purchased online except for this time. I ordered a custom rug on September 23rd, 2018 and I am still not receiving it today. Called the company a few times and the customer service staffs were not helpful at all. They sent me an email said that the rug will deliver on the week of February 18, however it never came. I called again. This time they said they don't have the rug yet. The email confirmation that I received was just an estimated schedule. I am very confused! Don't know where my rug is. I wanted to request a refund but the company refused to refund the payment.

I don't recommend anyone to order a custom rug through this company.

annac252
2/11/19

I bought this beautiful Noble House rug from Modern Rugs, the quality is amazing and it looks fabulous in my living room. Really good value for money and fast delivery. Very happy!

samo47
2/9/19

Fast delivery, looks just like the picture! Lots of choice but chose this recycled design
Customer service were great. Loved by the dog too!

pupak
2/6/19

Ordered several.
Great rugs at a sensible price.
Fast safe dispatch.
Superb range to choose from.
Very pleased.

danielles207
8/10/18

As mentioned, this website has the cheek to sell items online it doesn't actually have in stock, and can't actually get in! Ridiculous. Why list items you can't buy?

They say they know its a problem and advise you to ring to see if they can actually supply the item before you buy. In this day and age that is beyond a joke. Have a live stock website, don't sell items you can't supply and if you have the cheek to do so, let the customer know. I only found out as I rang for an order status update after waiting 10 days to find out nothing was every go to arrive! And if I was to go online now, I can still order the rugs that I know don't exist and they are listed as being delivered within 3-5 days. Unacceptable. AVOID AVOID AVOID!

sarahs359
2/26/18

We ordered a lovely blue £300 rug but were very disappointed to receive a rug that no one can sit on or they risk getting socks and clothes completely covered in fluff which wont even wash out. I contacted customer services and they were extremely unhelpful and merely sent me a you tube video explaining shedding. Shedding would be fine if it was limited to the time they mentioned, not four months after purchase. It has made the rug unusable with my children and so was a complete waste of money. I couldnt be more disappointed. Customer services have no empathy or understanding about selling a faulty product. Dont buy from them.

Questions? Get answers from the Modern-Rugs.co.uk staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Modern-Rugs.co.uk