Review of Moddream

Moddream reviews

Suggest Category

sallys257
11/10/19
Items took weeks to deliver, were not as represented in photos in Facebook ads. They rudely put off my request for return instructions. I have never encountered such a miserable unethical company and will complain to PayPal, which should not allow them to process payments.
michellem1051
11/3/19
(I'd give zero stars if allowed.) I think this business might be a scam. I ordered about 8 items, 4 of which never came. After about two months, I emailed and was told those items were out of stock. Of the four that arrived, none of them fit well, which is obviously not Moddream's fault, but it has been INSANE getting them to refund me. In the emails back and forth, they've asked me if I'd measured correctly before I ordered, and in the last email, they wrote (I've cut and paste this directly from their email, "For the items you think not fit. Could you measure the product(/products) by referring to the Parameters (bust, waist, hip size and etc) in the size guide and send the photos to us. When it is confirmed there is big difference between the real product and size guide, we will offer reasonable solution immediately." They actually are NOT offering me a reasonable solution. I told them I will GLADLY pay for return postage and that I just need an address to send the stuff to. There have been about 4 or 5 emails back and forth, and I still don't have the address. They are not allowing me to return the items, even though the website clearly says items can be returned. Kind of infuriating. NEVER order from this place. Not sure how a clothing company can be a scam, but there's something about their return policy that is so bizarre and scam-like Truly the worst. Also the clothes are super cheaply made.
annetteg85
10/30/19
Their products are cheap and smell. They say money back guarantee but won't return.
Do not order from
Them!
dawnh442
10/25/19
This company deserves -5 stars as they do not give free returns-in fact, they do not give any returns. I have sent photos with a tape measurement showing the sizing was not as advertised. I have done this for 3 out of 4 items. All were poor quality workmanship. I have sent several emails with items they wanted photographed. Still no arrangement has been made for me to send back the items and receive a refund. (Items ship from China in a bag, and some emails have been sent in Chinese characters).Awful company! $100 lost. PayPal would not side with me despite showing them the ordeal I have gone through. Disappointed in them as well. PayPal should know of this. Mod-dream is a scam.
madelinef16
10/19/19
DO NOT order anything from this company. The sizing on the pair of shoes I ordered was incorrect ( 2 sizes too big) and they refuse to give me a refund and return policy. Terrible sizing for American customers. I ordered 3 blouses and a pair of pants. The blouses fit but the pants are way too small. This is the last time I'll order clothes on the internet. It's not worth the hassles when the items don't fit properly.
marjories58
10/8/19
I have been trying to return 2 shirts and they keep giving me the run around. They are telling me that in order to return the shirts, I must send them to China (even though they shipped from Brooklyn) and it will cost me between $30-50. But, they will offer me $12 instead. Only problem is that I paid $50. for the shirts. I opened a dispute with my credit card company.
janeenj4
10/1/19
Terrible customer service. Do not order from them. Many emails back and forth, still have items I wish to return
brianw537
9/19/19
The material is definitely not soft and following as it's stated, and when you TRY and return, then your met with "send us pictures, send us picture with a tape measure showing, ( which is not part of the return policy). You cannot return without a RMA number and they dance around giving you one! Have been trying to return for 2 WEEKS!! Stay as far away as you can or order through amazon! Then at least you won't be out $173 for clothes that don't fit and the material is rough!
unhappyc322
9/14/19
Will ship you shoddy items that are NOT the measurements listed on the webpage (The measurement for the blouse below on their website? 59.8 inches The ACTUAL measurement of product send? 44 inches, TOPS).

Linen and cotton? HA. You will get a super cheap synthetic.

And then they will give you the run around when you try to return their awful products. Try to make you pay to ship it to CHINA which is NOT their published return policy.

AVOID!
kristineh34
8/31/19
Do not order from this business. Contrary to their stated return policy they do not accept returns. No phone number. Obviously not a US company. Terrible customer treatment. Don't waste your money.

Complete scam! I wouldn't order from them again EVER!! Multiple email threads to return 4 items, and still no return! AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!

By Brian W.

They certainly don't act like a legit company. They're refusing to take back items I want to return. They asked me to send PICTURES of the measurements (?) of the items to see if the measurements are different from what the website said they'd be (?) and then, if there's a difference, they will offer me a "reasonable solution." I just want to return the items and get my money back. This company is a complete scam.

By Michelle M.

Questions? Get answers from the Moddream staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Moddream