Review of MobStub

support@mobstub.com

28 reviews with 2 stars

elisabethl6
4/6/18

I ordered the solar phone charger. The product quality seemed questionable, it came in a box with no actual brand name and no instructions. I both Facebook-messaged them and emailed and got no response. I'm still trying to figure out if the charger works or not. It does not appear to, but it could be that I'm not operating it correctly. That's why products usually come with instructions.

salliew
3/24/18

Contacted Mobstub regarding receipt of drapes in wrong color and was told I am responsible for return shipping. This was their error and yet I'm being penalized. This is wrong. I was originally planning on purchasing several more things but have changed my mind due to this experience.

barbieb13
12/6/17

I ordered a Queen size of sheets that were described as:
1000 count, 100% cotton.
What I got was very thin, definitely NOT cotton but felt like polyester and there were dozens of loose threads along the hem lines. These were cheap, poor quality sheets and they weren't honest about the fabric. Be careful ordering from this company!
So far, they've only offered me a "partial refund". I'm going to fight this!

renas7
11/20/17

Not worth what I paid total ripoff! Would want my money back ordered 8 bags Too embarrassed to give as Christmas gifts!!!

michellel242
11/10/17

Crossbody bag is so tiny. Cant fit a wallet in it. Not at all what I was expecting. Also it stinks. Not worth the $20!

bobbieb36
11/1/17

Received the two purses within a week. After receiving them I didnt realize how small they were. I tried to see how to return the items and found out then that they do not return unless damaged. Now Im out the money and the purses.

dorish19
10/14/17

I received my earrings today. I did not expect them to be so large. I have a small face so I won't be able to wear them. It was only after I ordered that I read review that I found out a number of people said to big.

barbaras250
9/24/17

and I rarely fall for anything. Haven't received the purse yet, but pretty certain it will be too small. Luckily, I have a friend with a small daughter I can send it to - IF it ever arrives. Note to self - spur of the moment decisions don't turn out well for you.

susanq21
6/25/17

I ordered motion lights for indoors. There were two included with the order. I was able to use one of them, but the second had a defective screw on the battery compartment door, and it was impossible to open to place the batteries. So I only could use one of them. I notified them but nothing was done.

maureenm53
5/8/17

I purchased a travel purse from mobstub for a trip in December. It is so rare that you can't return something I did not check their "no return" policy. The purse arrived and it was very unattractive, had a wide cloth strap that was connected to the purse in such a way that it twisted all the time. I purchases another purse for the same price at a local store that is similar in style but much more attractive and user friendly. To say they can't accept returns because their prices are so good is not valid. I do not recommend purchasing anything from this company.

gailh62
4/5/17

I was very unhappy with the crossbody purses I bought. The picture showed a pair of sun glasses and a cell phone in the two front pockets. When I received the product there was not enough room for a pair of sun glasses or a cell phone, it was do small that I couldn't even fit a wallet in the purse very dissatisfied with products. Was told they can't return them. Just be careful when you buy from them. They do not return products. I will not buy from them again

jodyc22
3/6/17

Not impressed at this time. I only received one of the 3 items I ordered? I received another item I did not order so am very confused. Still waiting on a comforter I ordered but am thinking I just got scammed?? Not happy!

jayshreep
1/14/17

Ordered the cross body bag..the picture of the bad is deceptive in size. Bag is much smaller than it appears. Disappointed. Will not buy again

nickiep3
11/12/16

I ordered some really nice Egyptian sheets online from MobStub but accidently ordered the wrong size (king instead of queen)... I really thought I had ordered to correct size but when the ordered was confirmed it said King size. I contacted them via email within 10 minutes of my original order to no avail. After sending 3 emails to them to ask how this can be rectified, I finally received an email response saying I could mail the sheets back to them at my expense and they would allow a refund of what I paid. I asked if they had a method of correcting orders before processing and they said they do not. So I said they should pay for the refund, but they said they would not. So I am keeping the sheets for a potential gift but promised I would write a poor review of their company's process. So here it is. BTW There is no phone number to contact so I couldn't contact them that way. BEWARE.

brendab100
10/11/16

I recently purchased a "down alternative" comforter and sheets from MobStub. There are no customer reviews of their products or I would have written about each product. The prices were really good, but buyer beware, these two items were really of poor quality. I will not shop with Mob Stub again, The two star is generous, but credits them for sending my order in a reasonable timeframe.

michelec24
1/17/16

I have received great things from them, but not clothes. My recent purchase was the "beautiful long laced sleeve crochet blouse". First of all, I'm a size 12. I ordered 4 sizes up, just in case as mentioned, which was nice. However, it's still too small in the arms and in circumference. I noticed it was very wrinkled upon opening. I washed it on gently cycle in my washer in a garment bag...what I usually wash all of my delicates on. It came out torn in two places and the same creases were on them before I washed them. What??? That's never happened in my washer and trust me, I'm particular on laundry! Very disappointed and will never buy clothes from them again. Come on MobStub!!! Your quality needs to be full circle, not just on some items you sell. Shame on you!

kalleem1
11/23/15

I was on the site placing an order, when up came a pop up offering 15%discount if I keep shopping. So I ordered a small item additional. The site split my order into two orders, the 15%came off the small item and not the larger ones. I was charged shipping for two orders, not one. And, today...I get yet an additional duplicate order-that I had not placed. Trying to communicate with Customer Relations takes days to get a response, never the same person twice, and only by email. They do not seem to read the complaint issue as they respond with off the wall answers. The quality of the items is fine. The process seems to be problem.

jodonnaf
11/14/15

Does anyone know what AVS Rejected means when checking out this pops up in red.. So I can't place a order. Plus there's no phone number to call and says no refunds or exchanges so I'm a little Leary about ordering

jacquelineh17
10/7/15

I have not received them

michelles109
9/16/15

My first transaction with them was very satisfactory. I received the item I ordered in less than week, so I was very happy. The other day I ordered something, and this morning I got an email: "I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

We are unable to ship the 10 Pack: Women's Ribbed 100% Cotton Tank Tops you purchased to Hawaii.

You have been issued a full refund for your order. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to show in your account."

I asked why and the response was: "I am very sorry, however some of our items we are unable to ship to Hawaii."

I replied: "That doesn't sufficiently answer my question. Why not? We are part of the U.S. USPS ships here with no problems!!" An am awaiting their reply. Very disappointed!!!

michaelm287
8/2/15

Placed three orders with this company because they had some unique items that I had not seen any place else. Ten foot long Android charging cords that would work well in places like airports, if they worked. The first order for 10' cords came and were inoperative with 3 weeks. Ordered another set,same thing. Then I ordered LED lighted charger cords and only one worked as advertised. I'm done with these guys.

anitae3
7/10/15

I ordered the 6fot apple certificated 8 pin .. It came box as if the Correct size .. But it was only 2 foot
I can't seem to get a response for the correct item
Very disappointed, since I needed the longer cable to reach while sitting with my kid for chemo

louist13
5/18/15

I ordered 2 Panda Smart Watches and 1 of them was delivered with scratches on viewing window and did not take a charge. The replacement watch arrived in good working order.

donnag20
8/14/14

Wow! After reading thebreviews, im not going to take a chance and order, ill just spend am lil more to be safe

Tip for consumers: None

chrisb130
7/26/14

Their 1800 series Egyptian sheet set is a cheap set of sheets. They are Chinese made and they are sheets, but they're far from luxurious. This was my first and last purchase from MobStub. Shipping was real slow, and there's absolutely no communication from them.

Please email us for a quick response at support@mobstub.com

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

That fake azz company has no return policy. You would be lucky if you receive your merchandise, then would be messed up if you receive the wrong merchandise like myself!!!!!!

By Mrs P.

Hey there, At this time we do not offer Mobstub Credit Cards. Thanks :)

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

No they are not legit, i would advise that nobody order from Mobstub!!!!! They are a bogus company selling out of an apartment in New York, no phone number and when you email them, all kinds of people email you!!!

By Mrs P.

Due to the fact that our deals are so greatly discounted, the deals we negotiate with our vendors are final close-out sales. As such we simply cannot accept returns and all sale are final unless stated otherwise on the deal page. Thanks so much for understanding! For defective or damaged merchandise, notify us by emailing support@mobstub.com within 15 days of receiving it.

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

Hey there, Please PM me your order number so that we can send you your tracking number. To all those wondering, our email address is support@mobstub.com and we respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours (or even sooner :))

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

I would never use them again. No way to get in touch with them. product was not true to size. My truck bag ripped as soon as I put something in it.

By Trisha M.

Product was so ugly I will probably donate to Goodwill. Looked nothing like the advertisement.

By Treva C.

Have no idea. Could care less about them, order from someone else. Never again!!!!

By Joni L.

Hey there Brigit, I would love to assist you with this. Please email me directly at support@mobstub.com and I will address all of your questions. In general, pending charges are actually charges and they are dropped within 1-3 business days. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Debs

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MobStub staff and other customers.

MobStub?