Review of MMOGA.co.uk

Tel: +852 8191 4934

147 reviews with 5 stars

ivonep1
12/8/17

I ordered and recieved the game in just a few days. Not a scam for 100%, not sure what is going on with the other reviews...

fabioc15
5/23/17

Good seller. After reading a lot of bad reviews I still decided to "risk" a buy with this seller as the game that I wanter (FM2017) was not high priced (£17).

Just want to say that after buying via Paypal and confirming via phone the game is up and running on my PC.

Recommend this seller.

shk1
11/30/15

Bought a key for Batman Arkham Origins, received the key in 10-15 minutes via email. Steam recognized the key is legit and I activated it with no issue. Maybe I got lucky, I don't know. It was only 4 bucks, so it wasn't a huge loss had I gotten scammed. Would I recommend this service? Not necessarily, as there are a lot of people who had bad experiences. Just wanted to voice that I was one who had no issues with my purchase.

kybonshebah
10/12/15

Me and my boyfriend bought 1m fifa coins on a mule account, we were reading the reviews on MMOGA and thought it was terrible but although they took a little longer than expected we got our 1m and a free pack which we are really pleased with.
10/10 for MMOGA.co.uk :D

aljaza
9/30/15

Hello
Like any of you guys I also checked reviews before I make purchase. A lot of reviews were bad and said that mmoga.co.uk is scam page and blah blah blah. I was affraid but I tried. I bought for around 100 of FIFA 16 coins on comfort deal (something like that :D). I ordered in the evening and I said to myself I hope I will get it in 2 days. you know what? When I woke up next morning I saw on mail that they complete my order in a few hours (2-3 hours). I was like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. I was ordered on FIFA15 and I always waited for like 1 or 2 days. But now in 2 hours. again I was like OMG THEY ARE THE BEST! I get like 5% more coins than I bought! So dont believe other reviews which tries to mock MMOGA. I would like to thank MMOGA.CO.UK and who did this so fast! God bless you!
Regards
Very very satisfied customer A.

elies13
9/25/15

You don't buy things from the website, you buy it from the people who scam you from the other side of the website. Fortunately I had a good experience. I have been waiting for some games on steam to be on sale for a long time. But, when I researched buying it from other sources, MMOGA was the first to appear. Little did I know I stumbled upon a great website. You can usually find games you want for about 75% off the price on steam, provided it's not on sale currently.

The way people sell these games at low prices is simple. They wait for the game to go on sale, they buy a bunch of gift codes of the game, and they sell them at a discounted price to anyone who could not make it to the sale. Simple.

deanw23
7/17/15

I was very skeptical looking at the reviews here, but I decided to order Halo MCC anyway because the problems seemed to be with FIFA coins.

Have to say the speed of delivery was INSANELY fast. As soon as I confirmed the payment and opened my e-mail my receipt, order confirmation and Game activation code was delivered. Felt I had to do a positive review in light of the amount of negative reviews here.

TL;DR:

10/10 instant delivery.

olivera10
6/21/15

I wasn't so sure whether to buy the coins after reading these reviews but I took the risk. I live in the U.S and ordered 3 million coins for like 17 USD. And I got my coins within 10 minutes. I would suggest it to anyone and the most reliable way to get the coins is through the player auctions. I know it doesn't seem like but, it is. Bottom line, MMOGA is reliable!!

daniely7
6/19/15

Not sure why most others are having issues with this site. I've bought 8 games off this site because, well, cheap prices trump all right? I've never had an issue getting my product keys, they say to expect 5-10 minutes before your key is delivered but I usually get them within about 2-3 min at most. Nothing but satisfied.

davidb289
5/24/15

I paid £14.42 for a 7 game pack that cost £99.99 on Steam. GREAT VALUE! Paid by Paypal and they sent me an email detailing they get fraud through Paypal, thought I'd be waiting ages but they do a phone verification system and was complete within minutes.!! great site I guess it may differ depending on what you order but experience was brilliant

dannyc29
5/10/15

i ordered 1m coins and got 1.8m coins in about 2hrs 100% like this site

rossh19
5/7/15

I know there are a lot of people writing bad reviews, I took a leap of faith as i have never bought from this site before. I bought a DLC (CD KEY) for ETS2. It arrived the next day, the key was valid, and i am extremely satisfied.

I would definitely buy from here again.

jayd166
4/19/15

The reviews on this site are BAD but I have bought coins 4 times from mmoga. Once via comfort buy and the other 3 where mule accounts and all the times it was completed fast and reliable I have no complains about the site.

ionescud
1/30/15

THE PROBLEM WAS AT ME BECAUSE IT WAS OUT OF STOCK AND I THINKED THAT THEY SCAMMED ME BUT ACTUALY THEY GAVE ME A REFUND AS A COUPON CODE AND I JUST GOT THE PSN CARD THE OTHER DAY WHEN IT WAS AVAILABLE, SO GOOD SITE

Tip for consumers: RECOMMEND

neilh29
12/7/14

I have read all the reviews and fully believe some people have had a bad experience but this is NOT a scam site. They clearly make mistakes but I used it (on my son's request) to buy some FIFA 15 coins and they delivered the 60,000 within 5 minutes. Only cost me a small amount of money so even if it was a scam I was not going to lose any sleep over it. However, clearly isn't and very happy with the service (my son is contemplating buying Van Persie as I sit and write this)! Will use again and, for me, is an excellent service. Thanks.....

azen1
11/8/14

I bought Borderlands the Presequel for $20 under retail. I got my Steam Keys within minutes of paying. Everything worked just fine.

josephf31
8/27/14

Although I saw some negative reviews, I went ahead and brought £2.50 worth of android FIFA ultimate team coins and they were delivered within 15 mins and I didn't have any problems with the site. I recommend it for people buying at this site in the future, at the very least the android FIFA coin section.

marcw16
6/9/14

Well layed out website. Very user friendly. Also super fast on the fifa 14 coins I bought got the within a matter of minutes will be using Mmoga again In the future. Would reccomend them to anyone.

ashleyh40
6/8/14

I Had a few problems with the site but the support team was absolutely brilliant and helped me throughout they're the ones that make the site brilliant.

yangfank
6/7/14

This site is amazing. It is cheap and deliveres your stuff fast!

joshw36
6/4/14

I have bought fifa coins and games from MMOGA. It is a very reliable website. I got the fifa coins about 10 minutes after I ordered them and I got working Call of Duty Ghosts (PC) and Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (PC) codes within 2 minutes of ordering them! MMOGA is cheap, trustworthy, reliable and I would recommend it to anyone. Thinking about buying something from MMOGA.co.uk? If so do it!

8th June 2015 Edit: There are many people writing bad reviews for MMOGA, however, I have been buying games and dlc from them since I wrote this review and I have had no problems at all.

deanp13
6/3/14

Very good place to buy some keys.
Fast on delivery and very good communication.
And if you like fifa 14 get your coins here because i have buy 300k and it come with in 10 sec nice and cheap site!

joshw35
6/2/14

I ordered 500k FUT coins and received them in no more than 5 mins. I will be buying from mmoga again. I recommend them for good service and very good prices.

aaronv6
5/31/14

well this site had come recommended to e and at first i was not sure about it but it turns out to be the best site i bought 600,000 fifa coins for PC i made a mistake with my team name i messed up and there customer support was very helpful and got it sorted for me i will be going here all the time for my fifa coins and any thing Elsa i need from now on !!!!!!

nickyl1
5/30/14

First time buying fut coins was cheapest and so easy followed instructions given and received coins after few mins would recommend

I would NEVER send such personal data. When they asked me I refused and sent then a copy of my PayPal verification email, they immediately sent me a key # for the product I purchased. Unfortunately this key # would not work in my country, all requested for a refund were refused and thankfully I had used PayPal and they issued me a refund. Would not purchase from this site again.

By Thiessen E.

yes you will have to buy a new membership or try and get a free trail to get the coins out of your mule account ps store offer a free 14 day one.

By danny c.

My experience is that they may take your money anyway. I threatened them with the EU banking code and my banks anti-fraud department and they coughed up my money. I would not order from them again. Take a look at all the negative ratings. You may make yourself wide open to identity theft if you send the identification documents that they required me to send.

By Stephen R.

no you can do a mule account or a player auction

By William H.

I bought a download link and license key from them and have had no unauthorised activity on my card, so I don't think they're scammers and I would be happy to buy from them again.

By Peter S.

For me it took three days to do a mule account. But in the end it did arrive. There is a lot of people demanding coins as it it team of the season.

By Hugo L.

it is reliable but it takes quite a lot of time for it to come through]

By William H.

because ms want your money and will charge you more than you paid.

By danny c.

how did you buy them? mule account or comfort trade

By danny c.

If you bought with eBay tell them that you're going to open a dispute if they do not respond to your email and offer you a refund or the code.

By Malcolm C.
Questions? Get answers from the MMOGA.co.uk staff and other customers.

MMOGA.co.uk?