Review of MMOGA.co.uk

Mongkok, HK Hong, HK
Tel: +852 8191 4934

simonf23
10/15/15

I bought 500,000 FIFA 16 coins, listed up the cheapest player I had that would sell for 500,000 coins, but after a while I got a copy pasted email from mmoga saying the player wasn't unique. I checked the listings and there was indeed another player for the same price which had been put up at pretty much the exact same time mmoga emailed me, several hours after I made the initial purchase.

However, it was only the prices of the players that were the same. The Date Issued, Games Played, Assists, etc, all of that was unique. I kept giving them the information but they just sent me the copy pasted email saying "List another player!"

Here's the thing - the email contained a link to a new form for me to input my new player auction, but it would only allow VERY EXPENSIVE PLAYERS! It wouldn't let me list up an IF worth 50k, the lowest cost player they would let me use was IF Sturridge, worth about 300k.

So I paid for 500,000 coins, listed up a player worth 50k, they refused to buy it and kept trying to make me list up a more expensive player. Stay away.

kybonshebah
10/12/15

Me and my boyfriend bought 1m fifa coins on a mule account, we were reading the reviews on MMOGA and thought it was terrible but although they took a little longer than expected we got our 1m and a free pack which we are really pleased with.
10/10 for MMOGA.co.uk :D

benh65
10/4/15

Purchased a windows 7 product key the key was invalid and they will not give a refund I opened a dispute with paypal.

aljaza
9/30/15

Hello
Like any of you guys I also checked reviews before I make purchase. A lot of reviews were bad and said that mmoga.co.uk is scam page and blah blah blah. I was affraid but I tried. I bought for around 100 of FIFA 16 coins on comfort deal (something like that :D). I ordered in the evening and I said to myself I hope I will get it in 2 days. you know what? When I woke up next morning I saw on mail that they complete my order in a few hours (2-3 hours). I was like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. I was ordered on FIFA15 and I always waited for like 1 or 2 days. But now in 2 hours. again I was like OMG THEY ARE THE BEST! I get like 5% more coins than I bought! So dont believe other reviews which tries to mock MMOGA. I would like to thank MMOGA.CO.UK and who did this so fast! God bless you!
Regards
Very very satisfied customer A.

elies13
9/25/15

You don't buy things from the website, you buy it from the people who scam you from the other side of the website. Fortunately I had a good experience. I have been waiting for some games on steam to be on sale for a long time. But, when I researched buying it from other sources, MMOGA was the first to appear. Little did I know I stumbled upon a great website. You can usually find games you want for about 75% off the price on steam, provided it's not on sale currently.

The way people sell these games at low prices is simple. They wait for the game to go on sale, they buy a bunch of gift codes of the game, and they sell them at a discounted price to anyone who could not make it to the sale. Simple.

peters182
9/8/15

If I had seen the reviews before buying Windows from them, I would never have risked it.
BUT - I'm really glad I did.
I had no awkward questions about shoe size or passport number or anything.
After paying (with Paypal) I was given a link to a Microsoft site to download the package. OK - It was all in German, but the big button with "Installationsmedium erstellen" was obvious enough.
After downloading to a USB drive (which got formatted and turned into a boot device) I just started up the new PC, popped in the serial number they had emailed and off went the install. As soon as it was done, I confirmed the activation status with Microsoft (all OK) and went straight into the Windows 10 upgrade.
And that's working fine for me now.
I'm delighted with the service and (despite other reviews) wouldn't hesitate to use the company again.

aryas2
9/6/15

They want you to send all personal details like passport and driving licence copies and photos of yourself holding the passport next to your face! who asks for such personal details! Rubbish and waste of time!

thiessene
8/27/15

Purchased Norton 360, I refused to give them the personal info they requested with thier verification and they sent me a key # that does not work. Numerous emails to try and resolve amicably have failed. Opened dispute through PayPal.

emmaw45
8/21/15

I am extremely unhappy with my MMOGA experience. They have taken my money and given me no game in return. The phone verification is a scam, it told me that the attempt to reach me had failed, I had the phone in my hand and it didn't ring once. So now instead, I'm supposed to print off a verification form, fill it in, scan in back on to the computer (I don't have a scanner) then send it off. This form asks for your passport details and other personal details, which I find strange, considering the game I purchased was under £10, I really don't see why this is neccessary. I have emailed customer services serveral times with absolutely no response. I find this disgusting. Do not buy from this site, it is a scam.

philipg19
8/18/15

I was scammed they gave me a game code that didn't work and they didn't refund me.

iann10
8/10/15

Avoid this site at all costs.

A quick Google brought up the best price and I unfortunately fell into their trap. Wanted to buy an FFX HD Remaster CD key to download on my PS4, what I got was a bunch of shady PSN credentials and very specific instructions to get the game downloaded, which had been blocked by Sony for an blatantly evident breach of the PSN EULA. I get that MMOGA is a meta-sales site, that little to nothing is sold by them but you'd think they'd put more effort into vetting the people that sell via the site.
I'll admit while initial contact from support was fast, they fobbed me off with the "we've contacted the seller and will get back to you" response. It's been days now in what is a very clear cut case of illegal practises by the seller. I should have been reimbursed immediately.

In short: AVOID THIS SITE AT ALL COSTS! Seriously, I'd give it a zero stars if I could.

dougm39
8/6/15

After they take your money they then tell you that because of fraud checks you need to verify by phone. This fails so you then have to complete a form which requests your personal details incl photo Id and Passport info. They must be joking. Have cancelled my order and will hopefully get via PayPal as I suspect MMOGA won't be of much help. Don't buy from this site!!

mikeb196
7/28/15

this sight is terrible they take your money and give u some kind of pathetic bull$#*! about fraud checks and ask for a passport picture of your self on some photo id .ITS A CLEAR SCAM !!! nothing works there verification on the phone is clearly a hoax and does not work...cant bealeve i was succured in to this SCUM SITE!!!

cameronw13
7/26/15

got a mule account for ps4 but i wanted it for ps3

deanw23
7/17/15

I was very skeptical looking at the reviews here, but I decided to order Halo MCC anyway because the problems seemed to be with FIFA coins.

Have to say the speed of delivery was INSANELY fast. As soon as I confirmed the payment and opened my e-mail my receipt, order confirmation and Game activation code was delivered. Felt I had to do a positive review in light of the amount of negative reviews here.

TL;DR:

10/10 instant delivery.

loll12
7/17/15

WTF MMOGA

blobbyb
7/8/15

I just had a refund from Paypal after I bought some Fifa coins from MMOGA. Their instructions for retreiving the coins were absolutely hopeless. They didn't make any sense and at one point they told me to get a password from another site written in Chinese - I don't speak Chinese. They also replied to me in German - which I don't speak either. They also refused to give me "understandable" instructions or a refund which is why I had to turn to Paypal. All I wanted was to buy some Fifa coins for my son but MMOGA made it into a very frustrating and infuriating experience. I urge everyone to not buy from MMOGA untill they get their act together.

khasham
7/3/15

If you read this, and still spend money with these guys, you deserve what you get. I contacted their tech support and they are clueless. I'm not in IT and I knew more than they did. They kept asking for things that were not relevant to the problem or impossible to provide. BUYER BEWARE.

jeremys53
6/30/15

Well i have got coins from mmoga 4 times and it all went ok but today i just purchased 3,500,000 coins and i paid by phone credit when i compleated the order thay sent me an email saying thay are being investigated for fraud so they wanted me to do an email verification but the form will download but wont open so that tells me one day thay are ok and another day thay are scammers sort it out mmoga or close you website!!!

robinsonl
6/28/15

They have to be scammers first off my first order with them was 500k fifa coins it took them more then 24 hours to complete when there site says it will take no moree then 6 during this time i emailed them because there live support does not exist its a 100% lie. Anyways it took them more then 12 hours to respond and when they did it was an automated msg telling me to be paitent. So when they finally got in touch with me they told me it was nothing they could do because they werent the actual vendor and they had no clue how to get in contact with them. But after a day they finally completed the order and thats ok with me i can be paitent i just like to know whats up. Its so ok with me that i brought another 500k coins this time to my surprise they finished the order in a LITTLE more timely faction but after a couple hours playing the account got banned and the previous account i brought was still safe but i havent even played on it yet and this suprises me because according to mmoga all their vendors use legit farming methods to accumulate and distibute coins after emailing mmoga and waiting half a day to recieve an automated msg again and then waiting even longer for them to ask my order id and information even though all of this was in the original email they tell me no they dont take any responsibility for a banned account. So all in all they have to be the worst coin sellers i have ever seen.

neilo9
6/28/15

I bout a mule account for fifa 15 ultimate team via this website and had to wait for over a day for the account information.. Once i recieved this i had an instant battle on my hands.. The account was locked/banned by EA and was under investigation from thier special investigations & fraud department.. I contacted this company for help and all i got in return was this item has been dilivered and is not our problem.. Contact EA to get the account unlocked/unbanned.... Wel guess what. I paid just over £28 and got nothing in return... I have been scammed or taken for a ride.. I have had constant communications from EA regarding this and they have now confirmed to me in writing after my appeal to have the account un banned that they WILL NOT BE REMOVING THE BAN.. This has left me out of pockek and with a bitter feeling towards this company... If you can do 1 thing... Never buy from this website or any other website that looks the same... If i could post pictures i would as i have screen shots from all conversations between both me and mmoga and EA..

toms161
6/28/15

DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. They take your money and do not send the goods. Telephone confirmation does not work. Then, I as supposed to send them some personnel details; really!
Avoid this place

samh73
6/23/15

This is the worst site ever

olivera10
6/21/15

I wasn't so sure whether to buy the coins after reading these reviews but I took the risk. I live in the U.S and ordered 3 million coins for like 17 USD. And I got my coins within 10 minutes. I would suggest it to anyone and the most reliable way to get the coins is through the player auctions. I know it doesn't seem like but, it is. Bottom line, MMOGA is reliable!!

daniely7
6/19/15

Not sure why most others are having issues with this site. I've bought 8 games off this site because, well, cheap prices trump all right? I've never had an issue getting my product keys, they say to expect 5-10 minutes before your key is delivered but I usually get them within about 2-3 min at most. Nothing but satisfied.

I would NEVER send such personal data. When they asked me I refused and sent then a copy of my PayPal verification email, they immediately sent me a key # for the product I purchased. Unfortunately this key # would not work in my country, all requested for a refund were refused and thankfully I had used PayPal and they issued me a refund. Would not purchase from this site again.

By Thiessen E.

yes you will have to buy a new membership or try and get a free trail to get the coins out of your mule account ps store offer a free 14 day one.

By danny c.

My experience is that they may take your money anyway. I threatened them with the EU banking code and my banks anti-fraud department and they coughed up my money. I would not order from them again. Take a look at all the negative ratings. You may make yourself wide open to identity theft if you send the identification documents that they required me to send.

By Stephen R.

no you can do a mule account or a player auction

By William H.

I bought a download link and license key from them and have had no unauthorised activity on my card, so I don't think they're scammers and I would be happy to buy from them again.

By Peter S.

For me it took three days to do a mule account. But in the end it did arrive. There is a lot of people demanding coins as it it team of the season.

By Hugo L.

it is reliable but it takes quite a lot of time for it to come through]

By William H.

because ms want your money and will charge you more than you paid.

By danny c.

how did you buy them? mule account or comfort trade

By danny c.

If you bought with eBay tell them that you're going to open a dispute if they do not respond to your email and offer you a refund or the code.

By Malcolm C.
Questions? Get answers from the MMOGA.co.uk staff and other customers.

MMOGA.co.uk?