Review of MMOGA.co.uk

Mongkok, HK Hong, HK
Tel: +852 8191 4934

ricor5
6/8/15

Yea I ordered 200000 coins and I haven't gotten my coins I wasted 15 dollars for no reason thanks Ksi you just robbed me my order says complete and when I asked customer service they just said your package is complete don't buy from mmoga.

gaynord1
6/1/15

My son asked me to buy him some Fifa coins so we bought 400,000. My order shows complete but we have no idea how to get the coins. Emailed customer service and they just told us the order was complete and wouldn't offer any advice on how to get the coins on the xbox. To us this is a complete waste of money :(

nadiaj3
5/29/15

My son asked me if he could buy fifa coins for £20 so I said ok helped him set up an account and provided these cowboys with my bank details. After ordering there was no account registered, no confrimation email absolutely nothing to suggest he had purchased anything except the £20.70 that had immediately been taken from my bank account. I emailed them only to be asked for my order number etcc which I clearly didnt recieve I have continued to email them only to get a terribly bad english reply asking me for my order number and account details which Ive explained around 6 times now that I dont have. This sits should be shut down! Theives!!!

wiilisn
5/26/15

Terrible service, did not receive my product at all. Stole my $20. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING OFF THIS SITE.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE COINS/KEYS/OR ANYTHING ELSE FROM THIS UNETHICAL SCAMMING COMPANY.

davidb289
5/24/15

I paid £14.42 for a 7 game pack that cost £99.99 on Steam. GREAT VALUE! Paid by Paypal and they sent me an email detailing they get fraud through Paypal, thought I'd be waiting ages but they do a phone verification system and was complete within minutes.!! great site I guess it may differ depending on what you order but experience was brilliant

nikw6
5/11/15

so i saw that mmoga was the cheapest and thought they are a well known business. i was wrong, so firstly signed up brought a 4 million coin account on xbox, 7 days ago and still no account, i messaged them with the question of when iam going to recieve my coins i recieved we are out of stock for your order. they are still advertising the xbox coins misleading everyone who is wanting to purchase coins, beware if you are looking to buy coins go somewhere else iam not changing from igsky now, not a happy customer

tomasm41
5/11/15

So, I recently bought an account worth 1 millon coins on fifa. I payed for it. And I had to wait 10 days before I got my account from mmoga..And when In entered the account it was zero coins on it.. So I asked them about getting a new account and they still havent replied 5 days later.. FFS worst company ever. so so so so bad

dannyc29
5/10/15

i ordered 1m coins and got 1.8m coins in about 2hrs 100% like this site

gfdgdg
5/8/15

1st of all they take my money,the say i have to send them proof of i.d on some bull$#*! pdf form.
I cba to do that i just want my money back
What a $#*!ty games site,dont buy nothing from them

neilm37
5/8/15

I ordered 1 million coins on a mule account it has been about 13 hours since i ordered them. I have sent them 4 strong emails telling if they dont hurry up i want a refund so i can the coins somewhere else. They have not got back to any of my emails. NEVER USE THIS SITE IT IS A ABSOLUTE SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rossh19
5/7/15

I know there are a lot of people writing bad reviews, I took a leap of faith as i have never bought from this site before. I bought a DLC (CD KEY) for ETS2. It arrived the next day, the key was valid, and i am extremely satisfied.

I would definitely buy from here again.

freds67
5/5/15

I ordered my coins 8 hours ago. Even though they said 6 hours max i have still not recived them. The only reply i recived was telling me to be patient. Dont use this site. U7 buy delivers within an hour, much better site.

andrewg59
5/5/15

mmoga.com You haven't heard the last of me.

I was in a rush to buy h1hz, and unfortunately fell into the trap of buying from these guys. As soon as they sent me that bogus verification form, i filed a dispute, and immediately escalated it with the paypal resolution option seconds after i got the pdf, and before they could respond to my cancellation request (its been well over an hour as i type this)

I also sent paypal a copy of the pdf (same one i'm posting as photos).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: Within five hours of the contacting paypal via resolution team, they reversed the payment, and i received the refund in under six days.

Then mmoga sent me a letter saying the following:

"Hello,

we hereby confirm both the cancellation of your order as well as the refund of your payment.

Hint:
Payments made using Ukash or Bank transfer don't require verifications."

It's next to impossible to recover your money if you choose bank transfer. Not to mention choosing bank transfer requires you to log into online banking, and sending the money to the vendor via account/BSB number. (If a payment made via this method, it's over).

Ukash refunds require alot of user information, AND you have to send the form off to them by post.

ALWAYS use paypal when purchasing games/game items etc. NEVER, i repeat NEVER use Ukash/western union for online purchases.

Review video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq6tnCIKWKU

Tip for consumers: AVOID AVOID AVOID AND AVOID

STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS AND PROTECT YOUR MONEY.

hugol18
4/30/15

I bought an account which had coins on it. They gave me all the details and when I tried to access it I couldn't get on it. I sent mmoga many emails saying what do I have to do but they wouldn't help. This site is truly a rip off and no-one should be using it.

mittes
4/28/15

I have ordered ~10 FIFA Coin packages from them, received them in like 3 hours but now I ordered one, it's already been 3 days, they said they're out of stock.

anisn1
4/28/15

No fkin way i am going through that verification sht, to fill out forms and attach the copy of my id, i m never coming to this bs website again.

kylel37
4/28/15

I payed for 2 million coins on fut and it didnt give me my coins but it took the money off me.

bradleyr16
4/28/15

This is the worst online company ever. They take your money, don't deliver the product and then ask for private information they don't need in order to "verify" you and your information. What a scam that has FRAUD oder all over it. Impossible to work with and all they care about it getting your money. Don't even think about doing business with them.

mauritsa3
4/27/15

Bought fifa Coins, they gave me the log in things but they didnt Tell me what do to and how to do it and finally after fixing it after 7 hours... There weren't any Coins on the account! My Coins weren't diliverd! FAKE! Dont buy here! Sorry For the bad english

leor23
4/25/15

I do believe that MMOGA might fulfill some orders but for many others the order never comes and the customer service is $#*!. I've been waiting 2 days for an email back after I bought 2mil FUT coins (Mule Account) and nothing has happened. I only spent $11 so I won't get too mad it's my fault for not investigating further.]

Just reiterating before you make the mistake of buying from these people know that it may or may not work. If it doesn't work you're pretty much screwed and you won't get your money back. I advise you to find another site, this one isn't worth it.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site there are better options

johnb377
4/20/15

Not only did I have to wait 10 days for my coins, I receive an email saying it had been completed. Brilliant! But no.... I look on my squad, they sold MY Bale, Modric and IF Isco to fund for the coins. So the coins I bought to fund for a quality player, I can't buy now as I have to buy these players back. It's an absolute joke that they think I would not notice this, especially when a black card disappears, then a gold is put in its place! I will never use these again, an absolute joke of a company and never heard so many par offs in my life.

jayd166
4/19/15

The reviews on this site are BAD but I have bought coins 4 times from mmoga. Once via comfort buy and the other 3 where mule accounts and all the times it was completed fast and reliable I have no complains about the site.

baschero
4/18/15

Waitet 2 Weeks for my 1000K Fifa Coins, which i've purchased for 50.. i currently receive Emails, that are saying, that my Account Data, which i gave them was wrong..everytime i type in the new, right Account Data i receive the same Mail! Wish i would've read this here before i buyed from MMOGA-.-

roryh19
4/11/15

I brought 30 pounds worth of fifa coins. They did not come for a week. When they did the account did not work and they are now not giving me a refund. Do not use their site. Use igsky instead whith capgun for 5% off. Don't just buy from them as they youtubers advertise them.

wannesj
4/8/15

Ive ordered 2,5mil coins via comfort trade, sunday 5th of april, still havn't gotten them, they keep sending me errors like: can't login, account doesn't exist, change password...
It has been 4 days now, I demanded that they cancelled my order and refund my money, but they keep telling me that I should wait another day, tomorrow it will be done etc.

I have a feeling ive lost my 30

Tip for consumers: Don't do it, don't fall for the trap like I did

I would NEVER send such personal data. When they asked me I refused and sent then a copy of my PayPal verification email, they immediately sent me a key # for the product I purchased. Unfortunately this key # would not work in my country, all requested for a refund were refused and thankfully I had used PayPal and they issued me a refund. Would not purchase from this site again.

By Thiessen E.

yes you will have to buy a new membership or try and get a free trail to get the coins out of your mule account ps store offer a free 14 day one.

By danny c.

My experience is that they may take your money anyway. I threatened them with the EU banking code and my banks anti-fraud department and they coughed up my money. I would not order from them again. Take a look at all the negative ratings. You may make yourself wide open to identity theft if you send the identification documents that they required me to send.

By Stephen R.

no you can do a mule account or a player auction

By William H.

I bought a download link and license key from them and have had no unauthorised activity on my card, so I don't think they're scammers and I would be happy to buy from them again.

By Peter S.

For me it took three days to do a mule account. But in the end it did arrive. There is a lot of people demanding coins as it it team of the season.

By Hugo L.

it is reliable but it takes quite a lot of time for it to come through]

By William H.

because ms want your money and will charge you more than you paid.

By danny c.

how did you buy them? mule account or comfort trade

By danny c.

If you bought with eBay tell them that you're going to open a dispute if they do not respond to your email and offer you a refund or the code.

By Malcolm C.
Questions? Get answers from the MMOGA.co.uk staff and other customers.

MMOGA.co.uk?