Review of MMOGA.co.uk

Mongkok, HK Hong, HK
Tel: +852 8191 4934

johnhohnj
4/7/15
I bought a mule account with 3 million coins after 2 days they finally give me the account information and it has 500 coins instead of 3 milllion absolute $#*! website and $#*! customer service and they are refusing to give me a refund 0/10 avoid this website by all costs!!!!!!
andres219
4/5/15
Dont bother with them! I bought a mule account for £15.31 last sunday and still have not recieved the account! Dont waste your time on them! Go to coins4mom there are legit
rebeccaw29
4/2/15
I recently ordered the Sims 4: Get to Work, and I have paid for the game. Ever since I have received endless emails and phone calls trying to sell me the game when I have already paid and wasted my money! I even went to the live support page yesterday at around 3pm and I still have not received any support. I have asked for a refund several times and have not got my money back yet. I would not recommend using this website, look elsewhere and get the legit game and do not waste your time or money.

Tip for consumers: Just don't bother.

ae70
3/30/15
Ordered and paid for some software with a delivery time of 10 minutes. A week later I still haven't received it and they aren't replying to my emails. Escalated it through PayPal

Tip for consumers: If you have to use PayPal to protect your money

alanp48
3/28/15
I ordered Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 from this outfit. I had my reservations from the start because I realised they were some kind of broker, not a supplier. After I ordered using a credit card and the card security procedure went okay, I received an email saying that I had to provide a telephone number in order to undergo a security check. At this point I was very concerned and starting to think I had been scammed and now they were phishing for other information. I cautiously provided my phone number. The first call back failed. The system did not seem to recognise that I was pressing the correct key on my keypad. I then gave them a mobile number and when I answered their call there was nothing, no electronic voice, nada. So I tried one more time, thinking "if this doesn't work I'm phoning my credit card company fraud helpline". Fortunately it was third time lucky. They simply asked for a two digit code to be typed into the phone and this then activated the order. A working key to renew the software was delivered from the supplier by email instantaneously. I'm glad it worked out but this was hardly a relaxing customer experience, especially for a first time customer who is just an ordinary guy in his 50s and not a gamer or a computer geek!

Tip for consumers: Proceed with caution. In my experience it was okay but I would say "be careful". I risked a few GB pounds (sterling) because the price was good but I wouldn't trust them with a large purchase and I'd be very cautious about what information I reveal about myself.

alfredw9
3/23/15
These guys are selling keys, that wont work. If you mail them, that your key doesn't work they wont answer.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything on mmoga.com ! They are scammers !

simonk31
3/22/15
Have used in the past with no problem. 1 seller has ruined it. Will never use again. Terrible communication's when I complained that the transaction didnt take place within 24hrs as i was told. After 2 weeks i gave up. Avoid.
dannys29
3/20/15
this website at a total scam i bought 400 gold for guild wars 2 as the website stated delivery is in 1-24 hours i emailed them after and they said it would take another 7-14 days what the hell??

Tip for consumers: do not buy anything here!!

wallys1
3/11/15
I was at the checkout process with a 48.00 Canadian dollar download pending. They had all my Visa gift card details, address etc. As the process was completing there popped another applet at me to fill out stating Visa won't pay them without verification of my phone number. The statement at the end of the applet indicated it was a further safety precaution against fraud. After submitting my phone number another applet popped up immediately stating they won't verify my phone, with no reason given. Well they have my money, all my personal information, and won't give me my download. Nice way to do business. Hope they rot in hell.
alixm14
2/22/15
Company took money for FIFA Coins, but did not fufill the order. They sent me an email to verify my details. They were asking for my handwritten signature, photo ID with my name and address on it. NOT A CHANCE. Paypal should be enough verification for you as payments via Paypal are secure. I have never EVER had to do this for any online company. I dont care if the company have issues with security or hackers, this is not the way to do business. Nobody in their right mind would send those personal details and signature to a company online or to anyone. Identity Fraud is worldwide.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!

loll10
2/21/15
I brought 1,000,000 coins which costed me £35 and it never came just go here in sted it only cost £12 insted of £35 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIFA-15-Coins-XBOX-1-MILLION-FUT-Coins-Tax-Covered-INSTANT-Delivery-/*******818?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f43dbff22 WHAT A RIP OFFF
benm60
2/20/15
i bought 500k about 5 hours ago and on there website it says "delivery in seconds" i would not recommend buying anything from this website it is a scam

Tip for consumers: never use this site

nickj18
2/20/15
I bought 500.000 fifa ultimate team coins and they were delivered within ten minutes.

Tip for consumers: Use auction house method when buying FUT coins.

jordanp16
2/19/15
I bought £25 worth of fifa coins and 7 days later i still haven't got them! I have emailed them a dozen times and i have had no reply, so people don't use mmoga!SCAMMERS
pjr2
2/19/15
Got a 3ds code from them earlier in the week no problem.

Don't try to buy psn codes from them though. They try and get you to send them your drivers license, a photo and some more details. Identity theft here they come?

Didn't fall for their little scam, will get a refund via PayPal and wait til my usual site has what I want in stock
samuelr23
2/19/15
I waited for hours and I put all the right details on but it does not show my name im the seller it says aome other random guys name and they are not willing to give discounts what a bad sevice if I got it from fut or ea coins it reaches in 2 minutes Im waiting for 8 hours now I dont know when my money will arrive.
jhong3
2/3/15
I order 400k of fifa coins and I got the email.
Then I waited even more for my coins I waited a whole day and then I thought I scam but today in the morning I checked my email and saw that the order been completed so I was pretty happy and jump out of my bed
Too turn on my ps4 I saw the player bought for 400k but I got 390 because of ea tax you just have too be patient
montassara
1/31/15
ionescud
1/30/15
THE PROBLEM WAS AT ME BECAUSE IT WAS OUT OF STOCK AND I THINKED THAT THEY SCAMMED ME BUT ACTUALY THEY GAVE ME A REFUND AS A COUPON CODE AND I JUST GOT THE PSN CARD THE OTHER DAY WHEN IT WAS AVAILABLE, SO GOOD SITE

Tip for consumers: RECOMMEND

jackj52
1/29/15
what a terrible site I bought fifa coins, they took the money off me, then a couple minutes later sent me an email saying the order has to be verified by photo id, I am not sending my details to complete strangers, why didn't they inform me about this before the money successfully went out my paypal account this site is an utter scam do not use it, I will fight it and get my money back.
ereno
1/29/15
This site thinks they are f*cking genious. But nah. After i lost my 27 dolars to a Guild Wars 2 Gem key, i went in my card and stopped online shopping option, then i changed my paypal password. And lastly I have CONTACTED PAYPAL for refund, not them. The result? I got my money back in two days but i recommend to other people who was scammed to submit their complaint to PAYPAL not to freaking $#*!OGA
jg52
1/29/15
Used in past without an issue. Ordered the wrong game yesterday and cannot claim the code in my region(country). Emailed them to get a refund and it seems i was answered by an illiterate retarded ape. He tells me sure we can refund it if it wasnt claimed. I explained to him yes it wasn't claimed etc and i'm sorry to give him extra work. Next email i get says no we cannot refund it. I ask why and the next few emails said you have received the code. I know i have received the code you retard. I explain to him further why i cannot use the code(explaining the region issues etc on xbox store). Next email says maybe the code cannot be claimed due to region issues, NO $#*! SHERLOCK CAN YOU NOT READ!!(at this point i realised i was dealing with a imbecile who would struggle to beat a brain dead rat in a mental tug of war). The issue has been escalated with paypal and my bank, THANK YOU MMOGA FOR WASTING 3 HOURS OF MY $#*!ING LIFE DEALING WITH THE BRAINDEAD $#*!WIT YOU CALL "CUSTOMER SUPPORT". The only support i saw was the life support for his clearly dying/dead brain.

Will i use mmoga again......NO
Will i recommend mmoga...NO
Was their customer support of a semi decent standard.....YOU READ AND DECIDE

COPY OF LAST EMAIL FROM MMOGA, SEEMS LIKE REFUNDS ARE SOMETHING THEY NEVER DO, never use a site that cannot refund!

Hello,

since the order has already been completed, it cannot be cancelled/exchanged anymore.
\"Digital goods\" are not suitable for a return due to their nature, so the payment cannot be refunded either.
Please have a look at our General Business Terms for more detailed information:

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Bei Rückfragen stehen wir Ihnen selbstverständlich zur Verfügung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Ihr Support Team

Verpassen Sie nicht die MMOGA Facebook Seite auf
Neuigkeiten, BETA Keys, Gewinnspiele und noch mehr erwarten Sie!

Falls noch nicht geschehen, fügen Sie diese Email Adresse Ihrem Adressbuch hinzu.
Somit wird sichergestellt, dass keine Emails im Spam Ordner landen.

Live Support: http://www.mmoga.de/live_support.php

Dieser Support wird Ihnen vom zuständigen Verkäufer bereitgestellt.

I HOPE PEOPLE SEE THIS AND STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS $#*!TY WEBSITE. The only website in the gaming category that refuses to ever do refunds. $#*! YOU MMOGA AND SCREW YOUR $#*!TY 4 BRAIN CELLED STAFF

Tip for consumers: Do not use it especially if you need to deal with their inept retarded staff

hurbyt
1/24/15
I bought a 60 day gamecard of eso online.
I am not pleased with the customer service at all.
I now have to wait 1-2 days for it.
When i bought it MMOGA guaranteed that i would get it in 5-10 minutes.
I sent a complaint mail and they said that they were only sorry. I wanted to know when my gamecard was coming. And said this: unfortunately, your purchased product is currently sold out. I bought the product when it was available.
From now on i will not buy things from MMOGA anymore since the lack of customer service and. They could have sent a mail to me that my product will be delayed.

EDIT: I have gotten the ESO 60 day code, I ordered it the 24 of January and I got it 27 of January. I got it 3 days after i ordered it. MMOGA is not a service i would use again, If you are like me and you want a 60 day gamecard for ESO. Instead of MMOGA use G2A.
It took G2A 5 minutes to get me my ESO code.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from this site. Even FIFA coins shouldn't be able to sell here since you can get banned from FIFA.

jakeh34
1/18/15
i have bought fifa coins loads of times but last night i bought 3 million coins and they sill haven't come through at 7;16 in the morning which is a bit of a downside but apart from the websites good
qudirh
1/17/15
when i brought fifa 15 android coins it hasnt been given to me and its has been 11 hours and counting wwwwwhhhhyyyy!!!!!

I would NEVER send such personal data. When they asked me I refused and sent then a copy of my PayPal verification email, they immediately sent me a key # for the product I purchased. Unfortunately this key # would not work in my country, all requested for a refund were refused and thankfully I had used PayPal and they issued me a refund. Would not purchase from this site again.

By Thiessen E.

yes you will have to buy a new membership or try and get a free trail to get the coins out of your mule account ps store offer a free 14 day one.

By danny c.

My experience is that they may take your money anyway. I threatened them with the EU banking code and my banks anti-fraud department and they coughed up my money. I would not order from them again. Take a look at all the negative ratings. You may make yourself wide open to identity theft if you send the identification documents that they required me to send.

By Stephen R.

no you can do a mule account or a player auction

By William H.

I bought a download link and license key from them and have had no unauthorised activity on my card, so I don't think they're scammers and I would be happy to buy from them again.

By Peter S.

For me it took three days to do a mule account. But in the end it did arrive. There is a lot of people demanding coins as it it team of the season.

By Hugo L.

it is reliable but it takes quite a lot of time for it to come through]

By William H.

because ms want your money and will charge you more than you paid.

By danny c.

how did you buy them? mule account or comfort trade

By danny c.

If you bought with eBay tell them that you're going to open a dispute if they do not respond to your email and offer you a refund or the code.

By Malcolm C.
Questions? Get answers from the MMOGA.co.uk staff and other customers.

MMOGA.co.uk?