Review of MMOGA.co.uk

Mongkok, HK Hong, HK
Tel: +852 8191 4934

kevinw109
2/6/16

I ordered xbox live. Got email to verify who I was. They asked for Id etc via scanned pdf. I did not do this and emailed them to cancel. About 4 hours later I got email asking for phone verification. I requested refund again and they refunded the money straight away.

They are legit but their verification is not something I have seen before and would not want to provide personal information.

All I wanted was a quick code and it took half a day to resolve as I thought it had been a scam. I can't verify that a code would have been sent or worked.

I don't think a scam would refund money.

An experience I do not want to repeat!!!

nickb79
1/30/16

Do not buy xbox gold through this site!!

danielr93
1/24/16

Well I just got ripped off, I bought a 12 month xbox live gold subscription and I didn't get a code like I was supposed to, instead like many other people I got an email saying I needed to provide identification to verify the payment I just made!? The phone verification didn't work, and you could wait a lifetime waiting to talk to someone over the Internet in customer support. So it looks like the money I paid is lost forever. If we only we could kill these people at MMOGA. They're nothing but thieves.

bazsovav
1/13/16

I've bought on uplay game key and it says "USED". I tried to reach the live support what not works at all. I wrote an email to them, for this time I didn't get any answers. Don't buy anything from MMOGA.co.uk. They don't do legit business.

alans81
1/8/16

bought fifa 16 coins over xmas for the gf's son £25 worth but never received, customer support admit coins not sent but yet they email to say they cant resend them !!!! raised dispute through paypal who say not covered by their buyer protection!!!! Beware scammers!!!!!!!!!

pavelz7
12/30/15

If you purchased it throught paypal you need passport, phone, paypal account and signiture confirmation and it can take up to 7 days till you get the product...

adip2
12/29/15

appalling. my son spent birthday money on fifa coins, couldn't access them and MMOGA now saying can't help us. Lost £45 Stay clear

yurig4
12/28/15

Bought software for my kids Christmas. Received key but software does not work. Contacted them and they told me it was the software creator problem. Software creator says they will do nothing without invoice. No help from MMOGA. When I tried to contact them through the account I was supposed to set up my PC was attacked by adware.

alim70
12/20/15

i orderd 2 times from them using comfort trading,no problem,i just had to wait,1 week later my squad was sold,i got an email saying that someone was using my acc at 2:49 pm,never again.

samy110
12/20/15

I bought 15 million coins on iOS they said 5-360 minutes my player is still up he's been up for 40 hours not 6 hours 40 but if I don't get my coins in 32 hours than I'll have a serious problem mmoga sucks stay away from it

ks117
12/14/15

I bought 300.000 fut 16 coins. After i payed i saw this review on site jabber. i have to admit that i thought my money was lost.

The process of setting up my account the right way was kind of difficult for me. Because you have to shut off the email verification the right way. A youtube video helped me. I finalized my account setup at 16.00 and 9.00 in the morning i got the email the transaction was done. the 150k i allready had was still there together with the 300.000 i bought. 4 stars because the instructions about the setup is not very clear.

peters201
12/11/15

I purchased a keycode from them, they asked for ID verification, I was not going to do this as this is why I have a paypal account anyway to protect me. I then checked their help pages and followed their instructions to cancel the order and went to another shop.

2 Hours later they sent me the keycode anyway saying my purchase had now been completed, I told them it was cancelled but they said because I had recieved the email it was now mine and I would get no refund. It has now become a long drawn out dispute and they are still refusing to refund me they suggested I went and sold the key to one of my friends!!

This has now been taken up with paypal and MMOGA have said that they will refund me if they sell the keycode to someone else with 0 time limit... I said they have 60 days max or I get the refund anyway.

All this is for £4.50 which they value higher than customer service! Avoid them!

Tip for consumers: Do not provide ID verification, It is not a bank you are dealing with, think about it you can spend thousands of pounds online without verification but they need it for a game keycode???

damiank16
12/10/15

Well, I was amazed by the price of the product on their site, so I ordered it using PayPal in no time and got the email everyone mentioned. You need to give your ID, your photo with you holding the ID and passport... there is no way in hell I'd send it! So I used the form they sent me to fill in, typed in ONLY the data from my PayPal account and gave my signature, no IDs, no photos, but informed in the email with the attached form, that either they'll process my order or I request an immediate refund. Got the transaction accepted in mere 5 seconds (literally, I didn't even manage to switch browser tabs when I got the email).
So yeah, fight for your privacy.

jadynr
12/2/15

Hey so I bought a 12 month xbox live subscription from this place. At first I got pretty scared because I bought it with paypal it didn't go through then i bought it with my credit card. I was pretty sketched out when both came back responding asking for a passport and other vital info. I looked on this site and others and thought that for sure i was scammed. But after going through the customer service through email (they replied like 6 hours later and the guys first language definitely wasn't english, he spelled hello hallo along with many other spelling and grammar errors, although he was understandable.) I found out that you can phone verify which is super easy compared to the passport thing. I would 100% avoid the passport thing because that is way to freaking sketch, but the phone verification is easy. the guy at customer service refunded my one payment and put through the other. Overall i am satisfied although i would be very wary of sending them any passport, photo id or or signature info. stick with phone verification. The card i got worked great.

Tip for consumers: phone verify don't email verify. if you can't figure out how to phone verify contact customer service.

shk1
11/30/15

Bought a key for Batman Arkham Origins, received the key in 10-15 minutes via email. Steam recognized the key is legit and I activated it with no issue. Maybe I got lucky, I don't know. It was only 4 bucks, so it wasn't a huge loss had I gotten scammed. Would I recommend this service? Not necessarily, as there are a lot of people who had bad experiences. Just wanted to voice that I was one who had no issues with my purchase.

craigc48
11/29/15

Utter scam. They tell you nothing about the ID verification before you place your order and even if you pay via paypal they then insist that they want to verify your identity and get you to fill in a pdf form including a photograph of you holding your passport and include a copy of your signature.

I was not happy sending them a copy of my photo ID so they then said they wanted to verify my ID by phone so I got an automated phone call that did not recognise any keys I pressed on the keypad.

jeanp33
11/26/15

Bought a key over a month ago. Tried to install but told I couldn't because I was in wrong geography. Requested a replacement key which was eventually sent but now told it has already been used! Have requested a refund but emailed and told to call a help line, without being given the number! Shambolic and complete waste of time. I just hope I get my money back without having to go through my bank.

charlieh36
11/25/15

Stupidly didn't check reviews before buying and fell into their trap due to FM16 cheapest price.

5-10 minute delivery - more like 24 hours to get an e-mail saying I needed to verify identity over the phone. Have e-mailed directly and asked for my order to be cancelled, will see where it gets me.

Next time I'll pay the extra £9 and get it through Steam!

acet3
11/24/15

Be cautious, when you try to make a payment through Paypal they email you a form to your registered email address to sign, scan and email them back authorising them to take payment.

PLEASE AVOID THIS WEB SITE

williamh128
11/22/15

At first i thought it was a scam it might have taken a bit longer than expected for my 150k fifa coins to come but the cheap prices you can't go wrong with them. Good Website

abdulm29
11/16/15

bunch of crooks ....beware they steal your details and money......criminals

davids398
10/31/15

I ordered and paid for software from MMOGA before reading reviews!!

I fell straight into the 'we've got your money but you need to provide further verification' trap. What an absolute total waste of space. Buyer Beware, the good deals are only there as bait for the unsuspecting!

Tip for consumers: Don't use it!

ericm91
10/30/15

For me they've done their work. I got my fifa coins for an incredible price in 5-6 hours with comfort transfer. There were some problems but I entered the live chat and they helped me with my order. big like

daniels173
10/29/15

Despite the payment going through and having a receipt from paypal the site kept asking for some bull$#*! verification where they steal my personal data claiming there was an issue with the payment. DO NOT EVER USE THIS SITE.

davidj146
10/21/15

DONT USE SITEJABBER they suck no help nothing this site is useless don't use then

I would NEVER send such personal data. When they asked me I refused and sent then a copy of my PayPal verification email, they immediately sent me a key # for the product I purchased. Unfortunately this key # would not work in my country, all requested for a refund were refused and thankfully I had used PayPal and they issued me a refund. Would not purchase from this site again.

By Thiessen E.

yes you will have to buy a new membership or try and get a free trail to get the coins out of your mule account ps store offer a free 14 day one.

By danny c.

My experience is that they may take your money anyway. I threatened them with the EU banking code and my banks anti-fraud department and they coughed up my money. I would not order from them again. Take a look at all the negative ratings. You may make yourself wide open to identity theft if you send the identification documents that they required me to send.

By Stephen R.

no you can do a mule account or a player auction

By William H.

I bought a download link and license key from them and have had no unauthorised activity on my card, so I don't think they're scammers and I would be happy to buy from them again.

By Peter S.

For me it took three days to do a mule account. But in the end it did arrive. There is a lot of people demanding coins as it it team of the season.

By Hugo L.

it is reliable but it takes quite a lot of time for it to come through]

By William H.

because ms want your money and will charge you more than you paid.

By danny c.

how did you buy them? mule account or comfort trade

By danny c.

If you bought with eBay tell them that you're going to open a dispute if they do not respond to your email and offer you a refund or the code.

By Malcolm C.
Questions? Get answers from the MMOGA.co.uk staff and other customers.

MMOGA.co.uk?