Review of MMOGA.co.uk

Mongkok, HK Hong, HK
Tel: +852 8191 4934

ravidd
1/5/17

Advertised fifa coins for very cheap, but they don't have it in stock. They still don't have it in Stock, but there is still the option to buy coins.

nikkic39
12/21/16

Bought a 14 day Xbox live trial and wasn't too bothered when it didn't arrive as I'd only paid £2.27.......They refused my payment and now my PayPal acct and s frozen........For the sake of £2.27 !!!! Jokers, steer clear at all costs..

hsinj
12/2/16

i recently bought 700k fifa coins through comfort trade. I waited for over 12 hours and when i contacted them they said they canceled the order. Scam website. NOt to be trusted

bobb1105
11/19/16

take your money and don't deliver stuff they advertise. It's a scam website and should be taken down!

urosa
11/8/16

Paid for Sony network card with Visa, balance credited and never received code as they need to "verify" my identity. Sent numerous emails and didn't even get instruction how to verify myself. Was naïve and didn't research well prior to purchase, don't make same mistake...

georgid1
10/17/16

Hello,

I just purchased a game code from eBay from this company and they started black-mailing me that I need to send PERSONAL INFORMATION to their E-mail before they can provide me with the purchase.

I would say avoid all these companies that start with "MMOGA". Ignore the positive reviews, it looks like they scam people out of their money in a small percentage.

Just look around and you will see!

patrickr48
9/4/16

I bought one game and paid with paypal. After some minutes i got an email that i need to fill out a pdf with sensible paypal data and i have to send it back to MMOGA. I refused to do so, and i cancelled the order immediately with the form of the MMOGA homepage. After some days without answer of MMOGA i got the Key and they said its to late to cancel the order. I won't use this key, because i read several cases of stolen Keys from this company MMOGA. I think this Hongkong company is not truthworthy, i wouldnt recommend anyone to buy something from them. I think its fraud.

teryy
8/28/16

Long story shorter, bought pokemon GO acc, never even logged in once, they said it was servers and give it a few days, week later still nothing so i ask for refund, at this point they ignore me and live chat support had 45 people in front of me in queue. so I wait 1 hr to get to position in queue 5. and it has been 5 for the last half hour so I believe there is NO LIVE CHAT.

georged67
8/24/16

So, i paid for a product like almost two weeks ago. There was written in the product's description it can last max 48h until it gets delivered. Guess what?...i haven't got that product yet.
Contacted their retarded support team every day, i got the same answer everytime...."we are sorry".
Everyone feels sorry, but noone's doing $#*! about their $#*!ed up services.
Asked for refund, they can't refund the money.....they only refund a $#*!ing coupon so you can buy something else from their $#*! store, and wait again for an unknown period of time to get your product, although they wrote in the description it lasts max 48h.
If you'r planning to buy something from their store, you better reconsider....unless you're not in a rush and can wait for forever to get what you paid for. Good luck!

thomo4
8/20/16

After being put through a deeply dubious verification process involving passport details and
selfies I was assured that this was a once off.

It was not a once off, they demanded the entire absurd invasive list a second time over on attempting a second purchase some months later. They also laughably assure you all your personal information will be swiftly deleted post verification, in the same email string that confidently assures you that you will not have to fork over all your personal information a second time over.

Support were deeply unhelpful, and did little other than continue to demand information while refusing to explain their companies seemingly blatant lies.

briane39
8/19/16

Purchased 2 Pokemon Go Accounts and decided to power level one. This price totalled to around £100+.
Around a day later, both accounts were banned.
Contacted support who then contacted their 'supplier'
Turns out supplier was cheating. MMOGA turned round and said I wont get a new account or a refund.
Joke of a company.

asherp1
7/27/16

Not good, not good.

jeffs166
6/4/16

First of all only after you have paid them do they ask for ridiculous demands such as a picture yourself with your passport drivers license etc. I wasn't prepared to give a random company this so I declined and asked for my money back. There live chat is a disgrace and I was 4000th in the queue for 2 hours. When i finally got to 1st in the queue they were "offline". I then emailed back the company and they didn't reply. I tried again the next day to speak to the chat and they directed me to the Chinese fifa web app and told me to change my fut secret answer. In the end they did deliver the coins but it took 3 days and i wasn't allowed to login to my account during the process or i'd "risk losing my purchase". Total and utter rip off.

sulaymanw
5/26/16

Bought 400k asked for copy of passport, scammers. Do not buy!

jimm1118
5/13/16

Sucks!!! FIFA Coins - List another Player! FIFA Coins - List another Player! FIFA Coins - List another Player! FIFA Coins - List another Player! FIFA Coins - List another Player! FIFA Coins - List another Player! FIFA Coins - List another Player! FIFA Coins - List another Player! FIFA Coins - List another Player! FIFA Coins - List another Player! FIFA Coins - List another Player! FIFA Coins - List another Player! FIFA Coins - List another Player! FIFA Coins - List another Player! FIFA Coins - List another Player!

erike10
4/27/16

Took 14 hours, but the customer service was fine, and i ordered here before and that worked out fine. BUT.

The gold got delivered, and got hacked right after. leaving me with 0 coins total, and no refund

babatundeo
4/9/16

i have 220M coins in my account , he said he can sell 800M to me all he needs was my fb logins to add these coins with a coin generator he has.
which i gave him, it was all funny what he wanted the coins for, because to me i have a friend who hacks coins and sells he gave me 500 million.
i thought this thief was gonna sell 800m coins to me, instead he was using my coins to buy some stupid players , meaning he is stealing my coins.
i checked my fb to see where they logged in.
they are based in UK, Near Milton Keynes, United Kingdom.
i saw them logged in via an android phone.
they would have asked, i would have sold to them cheaply.
hahahahahahahahah contact me through dm @baudex on instragram for cheap coins
no scam....

kenm94
4/8/16

I ordered 200k and when I logged on there was 8 FUT coins and they refuse to honor. $#*! MMOGA they are crooks.

michaelc294
4/4/16

I bought 2.5 million fifa coins and after 24 hours they then said that the prices have gone up so we can't give it to you which is stupid because they made me pay for something I didn't get

oliverg23
3/21/16

Thieves!! My League of Legends was hacked and then sold on this website. I spoke to the person they sold it to, thats how I discovered it. I contacted the website and without asking me any questions, they said it was not their responsibility to check if the accounts they sold are stolen. They advised me to contact the hackers! What a joke.

nikolak5
3/14/16

Firstly, they say nothing about not covering player price. For example.. I bought IF Pedro for 50k, relisted for 500k (I bought 500k)...they don't cover TAX (which I'm OK with because it's noted on site) but they don't cover 50k on IF Pedro...so I got 425k and I paid for 500k. Also , before buying I checked with live support and they confirmed they will cover player worth...one live chat after I bought coins they are changing story and saying they will not cover players worth.

Avoid it, go buy coins and pay 2-3$ more. Also it required me to take pic of myself holding ID...I told them I don't want to send them anything.

And it's been over an hour I still haven't received coins...player is still on market.

rayb63
3/7/16

I ordered 1000k coins for my son as a gift. The process of getting these coins is a disgrace. It involved accessing a mule account with two levels of security, which required me to login to a Chinese email account. I then was told that I would have to transfer the coins from the mule account to my account by selling a player high and buying him back low. Even if I knew how to do this (which I don't) with a limit of 10k per player, that would mean 200 transfers. Their solution was to ask my son to do it, if I didn't know how! I could also trade up my players to reduce the number of transactions. But surely that would mean a bigger risk of losing the good player when transfer listing him cheaply? The other advice was that I should have know this and gone for the more expensive but easier option. An option which requires me to give login details to complete strangers so I assume they can do it on my behalf. In any event, none of this was made clear when I parted with my money and the overall process is a complete and utter joke. Please, please, please do not order FIFA coins through this site. Ever.

fourniggasontopo
2/27/16

when you buy coins from them they make you wait soo $#*!ing loong to get them

p.S when you buy coins from them change password on the acc ;)

davem150
2/21/16

Unfair practice. Given that after the order, they wanted me to send them my personal photo AND a photo of my ID! And such delicate info I absolutely decline to give. Asked PayPal for a refund, opened a dispute and within 3 hours I got my money back. Fair and square.

kyleb62
2/18/16

scam stay clear

I would NEVER send such personal data. When they asked me I refused and sent then a copy of my PayPal verification email, they immediately sent me a key # for the product I purchased. Unfortunately this key # would not work in my country, all requested for a refund were refused and thankfully I had used PayPal and they issued me a refund. Would not purchase from this site again.

By Thiessen E.

yes you will have to buy a new membership or try and get a free trail to get the coins out of your mule account ps store offer a free 14 day one.

By danny c.

My experience is that they may take your money anyway. I threatened them with the EU banking code and my banks anti-fraud department and they coughed up my money. I would not order from them again. Take a look at all the negative ratings. You may make yourself wide open to identity theft if you send the identification documents that they required me to send.

By Stephen R.

no you can do a mule account or a player auction

By William H.

I bought a download link and license key from them and have had no unauthorised activity on my card, so I don't think they're scammers and I would be happy to buy from them again.

By Peter S.

For me it took three days to do a mule account. But in the end it did arrive. There is a lot of people demanding coins as it it team of the season.

By Hugo L.

it is reliable but it takes quite a lot of time for it to come through]

By William H.

because ms want your money and will charge you more than you paid.

By danny c.

how did you buy them? mule account or comfort trade

By danny c.

If you bought with eBay tell them that you're going to open a dispute if they do not respond to your email and offer you a refund or the code.

By Malcolm C.
Questions? Get answers from the MMOGA.co.uk staff and other customers.

MMOGA.co.uk?