Review of MMOGA.co.uk

Tel: +852 8191 4934

38 reviews with 4 stars

ergelh
3/11/17
I purchased a licence and payment was taken but I was asked for proof of ID. When I complained, both online and d8rectly to them, they did respond within 2 hours and resolved my issue.

Everything worked out well at the end. Just wish they didn't put extra hurdles in the first place
ks117
12/14/15
I bought 300.000 fut 16 coins. After i payed i saw this review on site jabber. i have to admit that i thought my money was lost.

The process of setting up my account the right way was kind of difficult for me. Because you have to shut off the email verification the right way. A youtube video helped me. I finalized my account setup at 16.00 and 9.00 in the morning i got the email the transaction was done. the 150k i allready had was still there together with the 300.000 i bought. 4 stars because the instructions about the setup is not very clear.
jadynr
12/2/15
Hey so I bought a 12 month xbox live subscription from this place. At first I got pretty scared because I bought it with paypal it didn't go through then i bought it with my credit card. I was pretty sketched out when both came back responding asking for a passport and other vital info. I looked on this site and others and thought that for sure i was scammed. But after going through the customer service through email (they replied like 6 hours later and the guys first language definitely wasn't english, he spelled hello hallo along with many other spelling and grammar errors, although he was understandable.) I found out that you can phone verify which is super easy compared to the passport thing. I would 100% avoid the passport thing because that is way to freaking sketch, but the phone verification is easy. the guy at customer service refunded my one payment and put through the other. Overall i am satisfied although i would be very wary of sending them any passport, photo id or or signature info. stick with phone verification. The card i got worked great.

Tip for consumers: phone verify don't email verify. if you can't figure out how to phone verify contact customer service.

williamh128
11/22/15
At first i thought it was a scam it might have taken a bit longer than expected for my 150k fifa coins to come but the cheap prices you can't go wrong with them. Good Website
ericm91
10/30/15
For me they've done their work. I got my fifa coins for an incredible price in 5-6 hours with comfort transfer. There were some problems but I entered the live chat and they helped me with my order. big like
peters182
9/8/15
If I had seen the reviews before buying Windows from them, I would never have risked it.
BUT - I'm really glad I did.
I had no awkward questions about shoe size or passport number or anything.
After paying (with Paypal) I was given a link to a Microsoft site to download the package. OK - It was all in German, but the big button with "Installationsmedium erstellen" was obvious enough.
After downloading to a USB drive (which got formatted and turned into a boot device) I just started up the new PC, popped in the serial number they had emailed and off went the install. As soon as it was done, I confirmed the activation status with Microsoft (all OK) and went straight into the Windows 10 upgrade.
And that's working fine for me now.
I'm delighted with the service and (despite other reviews) wouldn't hesitate to use the company again.
nickj18
2/20/15
I bought 500.000 fifa ultimate team coins and they were delivered within ten minutes.

Tip for consumers: Use auction house method when buying FUT coins.

jhong3
2/3/15
I order 400k of fifa coins and I got the email.
Then I waited even more for my coins I waited a whole day and then I thought I scam but today in the morning I checked my email and saw that the order been completed so I was pretty happy and jump out of my bed
Too turn on my ps4 I saw the player bought for 400k but I got 390 because of ea tax you just have too be patient
jakeh34
1/18/15
i have bought fifa coins loads of times but last night i bought 3 million coins and they sill haven't come through at 7;16 in the morning which is a bit of a downside but apart from the websites good
marcb37
1/11/15
Made the mistake of buy 700,000 FIFA coins and then checking the reviews online. Pleased I didn't check the reviews first or I'd never have used them, how wrong I would have been. Although the coins did not arrive within the stated time a simple e-mail to them quickly resolved the problem, they responded within 2 hours and the coins arrived promptly straight after. I was not asked for any sort of I.D. and would recommend to others.

Tip for consumers: If your not sure about using this site why not make small value purchase first.

samh60
8/30/14
Purchased coins from here yesterday, 1,000,000 for Xbox One Fifa 14. After around 6h 30m they came through so they took a bit longer than i expected but still came. Very good website easy to use recommend to anyone.
shaziag
8/8/14
Bought a diablo3 key there and paid with paypal. I received an e-mail telling me that I need to get verified because of fraud with paypal accounts. They have a site where you can enter a phone number and call you. The first time it didn't work because their telephone computer didn't accept the digit I entered. I tried it again and everything worked fine. Got my code 5 minutes after that succesfull call. Happy customer.
bryank19
7/25/14
I bought fifa coins from there three times. If you use paypal they require a verification but then you can request for a phone verification. I've used this site multiple times and it's the only one I use.
wouterj2
6/29/14
First i didnt get the code within the first 30 minutes but there was a mail in my spam folder saying that i needed phone verification because of paypal so i did that and after that i immediatly got the psn code that was working so good after all guys!
michalc3
4/23/14
Very good site for buying fifa points i have made 2 orders with paypall and everything went very well. Although the second order was i bit of slower than claimed 360 minutes I waited almost for a day but a reliable and cheap site.
joshuac27
4/15/14
It is a very good sitefor all your gaming needs as you get a lot of the things you buy at a fraction of what it would cost you else where it has good customer support but a downfall is the time to deliver it is very inconsistant from all my time order from them. Overall I would recommened for any FIFA player
joaon
4/8/14
This is site is really, really good!
Is one of a few sites with FIFA Coins who accept paysafecard as payment.
Only negative review i have to say about this site it's the waiting time for delivery of FIFA Coins, because i did the order and payment at 8PM and i received the coins at 5AM.
ferrellb
3/21/14
It is a very good site with very good prices. the delivery of fifa coins is good but it could be faster. overall a very good and helpfull site.
hamzaa9
3/18/14
I personally think that this site is very useful as it gives the amount of coins on the corrected time. The coins are at a marvellous price which I am surprised and glad about. But I truly think that the delivery time should be a bit quicker than usual.
benp28
2/22/14
i feel like mmoga has good payment services and really cheap coins, probably the only downside is delivery time!
peterg49
2/14/14
Good website. Highly recommended for any who needs fifa coins. Fast delivery and good service.
callumj4
12/31/13
williamb78
12/29/13
Decent website, waste time with sending confirmation email but once thats done had no problems :) Would definetly buy again
hugos18
12/24/13
I've Been using this website for over months now , it helps me with my virtual games , the amount of payments are incredible making it easy for me purchasing coins with my mobile, and when something happens i receive an immediate email helping me , this is a great website and i would recommend it to anyone.
thomasn18
12/20/13
MMOGA has competitive pricing and ususally delivers very fast.
However I had to only give it 4 stars since I have experienced that the information about the availability of the gamekey for FM2014 on the website did not correspond with reality where I after not having received the code after 30 minutes was waiting 30 minutes for the support chat and there they told me it was not in stock and I would have to wait 1-2 days (though apparently I could also choose to cancel my order)

I would NEVER send such personal data. When they asked me I refused and sent then a copy of my PayPal verification email, they immediately sent me a key # for the product I purchased. Unfortunately this key # would not work in my country, all requested for a refund were refused and thankfully I had used PayPal and they issued me a refund. Would not purchase from this site again.

By Thiessen E.

yes you will have to buy a new membership or try and get a free trail to get the coins out of your mule account ps store offer a free 14 day one.

By danny c.

My experience is that they may take your money anyway. I threatened them with the EU banking code and my banks anti-fraud department and they coughed up my money. I would not order from them again. Take a look at all the negative ratings. You may make yourself wide open to identity theft if you send the identification documents that they required me to send.

By Stephen R.

no you can do a mule account or a player auction

By William H.

I bought a download link and license key from them and have had no unauthorised activity on my card, so I don't think they're scammers and I would be happy to buy from them again.

By Peter S.

For me it took three days to do a mule account. But in the end it did arrive. There is a lot of people demanding coins as it it team of the season.

By Hugo L.

it is reliable but it takes quite a lot of time for it to come through]

By William H.

because ms want your money and will charge you more than you paid.

By danny c.

how did you buy them? mule account or comfort trade

By danny c.

If you bought with eBay tell them that you're going to open a dispute if they do not respond to your email and offer you a refund or the code.

By Malcolm C.
Questions? Get answers from the MMOGA.co.uk staff and other customers.

MMOGA.co.uk?