Review of MLB.com

anthony.dicomo@mlb.com
2017 Customer choice award

loris407
3/13/19

Cancelled this service in May of 2018 due to the fact that all the Brewer games were blacked out. Now almost a whole year later my account was charged $118.99. When speaking with customer service, they could not explain why I was charged a renewal fee when my account was cancelled a year ago. I was told it will take 5-7 days for credit back. this was almost 10 days ago?!! Ridiculous!!!

craigs281
3/10/19

Noticed a charge of 118.99 to MLB.com on my bank statement. I never ordered it so I called. They told me I could not get my money back because it was after the 5 day refund period. Huh? I did not order it I said they said I have an account and they sent an Email saying that they were going to take the money out. Went back through all my Emails, No Email from MLB.com. As far as I am concerned MLB.com is a bunch of thieves and liars. When you have a product that sucks I guess you have to use less than legal ways to sell it. Like stealing peoples money.

briand492
2/23/19

MLB.com totally misrepresent their product when they are selling it to you. They tell you will only be blacked out of games based on your physical location (I.E.Zip Code) when in fact you are blacked out of games based on the location reflected in your IP address, which can be very different. They can override this but you have to go thru a 20 minute ordeal with their horrible customer service each time it happens and then it's right back to the same problem for the next affected game.Why can't these morons simply build an override into their product when IP and physical addresses differ, which they often do. Couple this with the really bad quality of the streaming and it's just not worth it. They always tell you it's your internet speed that's the problem but how is it that everything else is OK except their games?

pamelac210
12/19/18

I bought something on sale on December 6th, I paid for it, and it said it would take 5-7 business days to arrive.
Then the email said it would arrive by December 18th. Fine, it's the holidays I can wait a little while longer.
December 18th comes around and nothing. I log on to the website and it says shipment still pending.
So I finally called only to find out that they CANCELLED MY ORDER WITHOUT TELLING ME IN ANY WAY.
No one has offered much of a reason so far, and I had to ask them what they would do to make it up to me as opposed to them offering something.
Of course the item that I ordered is no longer in stock. So I had to get something 3x more expensive for my gift.
While the people on the phone were helpful and dealt with my swearing and biting their heads off - there is no reason this should have happened in the first place. I am beyond disgusted with the overall business practice of cancelling an order (after taking money out immediately) and not saying anything.
I will be watching my bank account closely for that refund.

georgee79
11/29/18

Women's medium sweatshirt much smaller than indicated on size chart but MLB won't allow return because player's name on it.

jeffreyg125
11/4/18

Ordered a Red Sox hoodie 2 weeks ago still don't have it and all the online chat people say is it delayed. They took my payment 2 weeks ago but can't tell me when it will ship. So much for the birthday surprise for my son. Buy your products elsewhere this site is not reliable.

robertw861
10/27/18

The best source to check the latest news and stats. Use it all the time to follow the schedule and buy tickets. It would be great if they made an all-in-one app.

dianap149
10/26/18

I look at this site more for video clips, stats, standings, and scores for baseball. I love it! Thanks for the job done and keep it on!

charlief41
8/31/18

Honestly, the best place to observe live results and baseball news. I am using it for 3 years. Thanks for the job done and keep it on!

johnl1090
8/21/18

I'm a paying subscriber to mlb.com and I'm watching a game. Then I go and check my emails or something and when I go back to the game it's frozen in never never land. I have to reload. For the high price I'm paying for a subscription, I wonder if it's worth it, since I can get the same thing on a bootleg site.
MLB.com is not ready for prime time.

ohb1
6/14/18

Im so tired of the system constantly spinning and losing the signal as I switch from game to game. My router is right next to my TV and my amazon stick and I check the download and upload speeds quite often so the problem is from the mlb.com site - It sucks! Avoid it and just steal it like everyone else instead of paying for it

randyi2
5/18/18

I use MLB.com on a daily basis for scores, recaps, standings, and live streaming of my favorite team's games. Through MLB.com I follow the New York Yankees and I love it!

biffw1
5/16/18

The obvious frustrations are old news such as NOT being able to watch a game that is 500 miles away because I live in the "Market" yeah right...then there is the never ending advertising that jumps out like 'wack-a-mole' at a state fair...but NOW the video 'recap' is about 20 seconds long and is barely better than nothing. This site also AUTOMATICALLY re-up's your subscription, so if you don't stay on top of it, you are getting this site like it or not.

larryb154
7/26/17

Do yourself a favor and disregard ALL representations of products and services of MLB.com. Major League Baseball has shot itself in the foot with this outfit. They are the personification of bait and switch. When called to task, their laughable "customer support" says, in effect, "Yeah, I know; ain't it a $#*!". No explanation, no apology, just "here's how you cancel"

robertr264
5/4/17

I ordered tickets through MLB.com I clicked on tickets in July. If you are familiar with MLB you click on the month and all games come up on a calendar and you click on the day. I was clearly in the month of July and they gave me tickets in May. I realize it immediately after I purchased and they would not change my purchase to the correct day Their solution was to buy more tickets to try to sell the ones I was given an error

tomp38
2/19/14

at the end of the baseball season 2013, i ordered the end of the season games and world series. Complaint#1: they blackout games in the team's area such as Detroit/Cleveland so you can't get your hometown team. Complaint#2: they have some clauses that continue to bill you for next season ($129.99) even though they have no authorization to do so. I did make a formal complaint and to their credit, they will be sending a refund. However, BEWARE: mlb.com is not in business for the baseball fan if you are living in the broadcast area and if you only want the service for a limited time.

caras1
5/9/13

I look at this site more for video clips, stats, standings, and scores for baseball. I haven't used it for buying tickets. I don't know if they are reputable for actual purchases.

frankc1
3/4/10

With baseball season fast approaching, I had to do a LOVE YOU review for MLB.COM!

This is Major League Baseball's Official website, and has everything a baseball fan could possibly want. It just ain't baseball season without MLB.COM.

Stats, scores, shopping, MLB news, links to all the team sites, videos, it's all here. This is my homepage from April to October on my main computer.

dawnm1
2/8/10

A big ripoff company!! Do not deal with them as they will not work with you even after they made the mistake. Made over 20 calls and no one returns my calls. I will be reporting them to the BBB.
D Meyers
dawnm40@tds.net

30 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the MLB.com staff and other customers.

MLB.com?