Review of Mini Mania

Tel: 800-946-2642

1 star

terrim168
4/30/19

The all season front floor mats fit my 2012 Mini Cooper Countryman perfectly. Received excellent customer service and product.

wyndolh
4/14/19

found part on website two clicks delivery fast exactly what I needed, broke pin on Monday on hatch cover fixed by Friday can not beat that

kevins652
4/11/19

Mini Mania is the best. They saved me a lot of time and money looking for parts for my mini. This was my 1st purchase and im very happy and will be using their service again in the near future.

garya166
4/8/19

I ordered from Mini Mania. The order arrived, as ordered. Everything was Great about this company. I enjoy ordering from them.

ceel1
4/7/19

Mini Mania always has what I need (or what I want) at a great price and quick shipping. They are my 'go-to' for all things MINI!

peterd332
4/1/19

Fit and finish are good, delivery did take a little longer than expected but nothing we couldn't live with!

dawnaw5
3/13/19

I haven't used the mats yet as I really need to clean out my car first and it is too cold. They look great. I am glad I finally made the purchase for the proper mats to fit well.

dannyg139
2/15/19

Product ordered came as expected and definitely was OEM and looks great. Their customer service is also very attentive in noticing any order descrepancies, which is appreciated!

kevine170
1/28/19

Parts are great and shipping was on time. Install instructions were easy to follow and tools required to do job were listed correctly.

garyc381
Gary C.
1/17/19

All items received in good condition. Love the oil storage bag, although OEM MINI oil is a tight fit.

steveg387
1/6/19

With OEM to after market parts, Mini Mania covers it all with quick and reliable service ! I can always count on them to ship me the right part.

brianc490
12/23/18

Needed brakes all the way around real quick and had these on file and went with them and were shipped as expected and work as described.

Questions? Get answers from the Mini Mania staff and other customers.

Mini Mania?