Review of MillyBridal

MillyBridal reviews

39 reviews with 5 stars

conroym
9/5/19

I ordered this dress for prom. at first i was a little hesitant because buying things online is always a bit risky. however, i was able to send in my custom measurements and the dress was delivered right on time. it fit great and is made of lovely material and i got so many compliments. Would 100% recommend.

gabrielag40
8/20/19

Hi, this was my first order from MillyBridal and I couldn't be more satisfied with it! The product was in very good condition when it came in the mail. The dress was exactly what was shown in the photo and the dress fitted me perfectly. The fabric is also very high quality. I will definitely order more from you and recommend your online store to others.

denneyg
8/7/19

I love this dress! I was skeptical about ordering online without being able to touch, see and try on before purchasing but this dress has all the characteristics I want for the occasion. The color is very pretty and the quality of the dress is very high.

kerie1
7/14/19

We were so pleased with the dress we purchased. It was EXACTLY what we were looking for. It was absolutely stunning!!

Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Dear Keri,

Thank you for your friendly review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience shopping with us.

Check back at MillyBridal again soon for all our latest deals.

Many thanks,

camik
7/10/19

The dress is exquisite, just like in pictures. The size is right, so if you use the guide on the site, you will have no problem. The color is wonderful and it is very good!

dayseo
7/3/19

I was a little nervous ordering a dress online, but it turned out great! The material was of good quality. The appliques and lace on the dress were very pretty and the lace illusion back looked very stunning. Overall, I was very satisfied with the dress, thank you very much MillyBridal!

evgeniix
6/22/19

Loved It!! This is my 3rd order from MillyBridal and I plan on continuing to order every year for our events.The Lavender is gorgeous wore it for the US NAVY Birthday Ball was comfortable and sizing was spot on just had to have it hemmed I Loved it!

anar167
6/17/19

The dress is really good, very elegant true to the model photo and true to size , Delivery was quick too, this is my first time purchasing from this site, but I am very happy with the purchase and the service. Thank You.

vanessan32
6/12/19

I just wanted to say that this dress is beautiful.! it fits her incredible well. It was shipped with care and is so beautiful. The customer service I received was excellent. I WILL be doing business with you again. Shipping was very nice and speedy and the dress is simply amazing, it also fits like a glove. Very pleased and can't wait to wear it to my formal :) Thankyou. I am so glad that we did the measurements before we ordered the dress. I was so pleased at how it fits !

patricieg
6/5/19

My daughters dress was so beautiful and well made and shipping came right on time. We had a great experience the customer service was great they were very professional and answered questions and was always polite.

arancham1
6/3/19

A store that I have loved, it has some beautiful clothes of good quality and trend, highly recommended and acceptable products

vanessaa76
5/31/19

Ordered this in the color grape and it is gorgeous! A little too big but thats an easy fix. The material is very good and the dress is constructed extremely well.

kimberlyp153
5/14/19

bought a green/emerald dress for prom and the color was a little off from the photo but I loved it regardless and had so many compliments! Got it exactly in 2 weeks so there was fast shipping

adaram
5/14/19

I bought a dress for prom and it was perfect , everyone was amazed by the dress. I'm very thankful with millybridal for the good service that they Gave me !

ariannaa13
5/10/19

Loved the dress! It came in on time and looked just like the pictures. I will definitely buy from there again.

hannahc102
5/10/19

dress came just as described and fit perfectly! delivery was very fast and would definitely buy from here again in the future, thank you

sheenah19
5/9/19

Perfect!!! I love it! The quality and colour of the fabric champagne, the beautiful tailor work - I am really amazed. I was not sure to order my prom dress online but it worked out perfectly!!! Thanks MillyBridal! I would definitely order another dress from your site.

kaylao13
5/9/19

I got so many good compliments on the dress. The quality was great !! Definitely ordering from here again!

mackenzies24
5/3/19

I absolutely loved the color and style of this dress! My only complaint would be the bra inserts personally i had them taken out when i got the dress altered because they just look weird. Overall absolutely thrilled with this purchase

simpsone2
4/30/19

This dress is amazing! I was not expecting this quality of material and construction after reading some of the stories online about people not getting what they had ordered. The material and construction are wonderful and the dress is just what we are looking for. We will be ordering more of these dresses for the bridesmaids for my daughters birthday party and then they will be tye-dying them the colors that they want. Thank you so very much and I can't wait to order the rest of the dresses! Keep up the good work.

nehringh
4/29/19

I am happy with the dress I received, I would recommend this website to my friends. Thank you for providing excellent service. At first I was a little suspicious but they cleared my doubts, they are a serious company.

abbeyg7
4/28/19

I bought a two Piece Dress in blush rose that I got tailored and it was absolutely beautiful and great quality. They were very quick to answer any of my questions! It arrived on time and they even gave me a necklace! IT came 4 days before my prom, so i was a little nervous but that was my bad for ordering it too late lol. I will definitely be buying again from this website!

To find the dress I got search this name:

Princess Square Neckline Tulle Sweep Train Appliques Lace Prom Dresses

Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Dear Abbey,
Thank you for your kind review of MillyBridal. We are always happy to hear when our customers have enjoyed their experience shopping with us. You photo is so amazing!
We hope to see you again on Millybridal.org soon!

Best regards,
feliciaf23
4/28/19

We had it customized and the fit was good. We thought it was going to come with a split but it didn't. So wee had a split added. We got the dress before her prom date. We will order again.

Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Hello Felicia,
We hope to see you again on Millybridal.org soon!

Best regards,
yasminew3
4/27/19

All the dresses are made of well quality with an affordable price. The tailored fee is definitely worth it as I got my dress tailored and it fit perfectly. I'm grateful for finding the website, and shipping takes less than expected time!

Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Dear Yasmine,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at MillyBridal really appreciate this.

Best Regards,
krystalf13
4/24/19

I recommend this site to everyone. Instructions were easy to follow and it came when it was supposed to.

Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Hello Krystal,
Thank you for your review! MillyBridal will keep make improvement with our products and service. Hope you enjoy the shopping.

Best Regards,
MillyBridal Customer Care

Hi Karen, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://www.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://www.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MillyBridal staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MillyBridal