Review of MillyBridal

MillyBridal reviews

47 reviews with 5 stars

bartell
11/6/19
This is my second dress from MillyBridal and I love it, another custom fitting and it's perfect. Great quality and efficient service, really good value. I can´t wait to wear it on my wedding :) I´m definitely recommending MillyBridal.
starkeyj
11/1/19
My dress arrived today, and I must say that I am more than pleased with it! It looks wonderful and very well-made. I've experienced helpful service throughout the whole process, with quick response to questions. I really recommend this dress and this site to all who wants their dreamdress.
prenticen1
10/18/19
This dress is absolutely stunning!! The material is very soft, not at all stiff. It falls just beautifully. The construction is very well made and lots of attention to detail. The lace is very pretty and elegant. I ordered a custom sized dress, and fits perfectly. Very worth the extra money for it to fit like a glove. I couldn't be happier!! Awesome dress for the price!!!
vanessam182
10/11/19
The detail on my wedding dress is impeccable! I love the lace detail and the train. The material is high quality and the price is great. 10/10 recommend!
vazquezs
10/9/19
We ordered the dresses from MillyBridal and they arrived on time and with perfect fit (we custom ordered to be sure!) Ordering these from MillyBridal made my job as Wedding Planner much easier. The bride was happy with the way they looked.
joinerd1
9/26/19
Bought on MillyBridal for my bridesmaid and omg they are amazing. Trus to size, quality of dress is 100% and colour is exactly like the picture.
Will definitely order form here again. Order came in 19 days.
leeanns18
9/26/19
I had my wedding dress custom made so it would be a perfect fit. when the dress arrived i was impressed by the quality! it is beautiful and made very well. Dress fits perfectly. I would recommend to anyone.
combsm
9/19/19
Amazing! I ended up getting a customized dress and the sellers stayed in contact with me and made sure I got my dress on time for prom! Really great customer service and the dress was gorgeous! I'm very happy with my purchase, I would definitely recommend! However, I suggest you get a custom fit so the dress looks better overall!
conroym
9/5/19
I ordered this dress for prom. at first i was a little hesitant because buying things online is always a bit risky. however, i was able to send in my custom measurements and the dress was delivered right on time. it fit great and is made of lovely material and i got so many compliments. Would 100% recommend.
gabrielag40
8/20/19
Hi, this was my first order from MillyBridal and I couldn't be more satisfied with it! The product was in very good condition when it came in the mail. The dress was exactly what was shown in the photo and the dress fitted me perfectly. The fabric is also very high quality. I will definitely order more from you and recommend your online store to others.
denneyg
8/7/19
I love this dress! I was skeptical about ordering online without being able to touch, see and try on before purchasing but this dress has all the characteristics I want for the occasion. The color is very pretty and the quality of the dress is very high.
kerie1
7/14/19
We were so pleased with the dress we purchased. It was EXACTLY what we were looking for. It was absolutely stunning!!
Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Dear Keri,

Thank you for your friendly review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience shopping with us.

Check back at MillyBridal again soon for all our latest deals.

Many thanks,

MillyBridal Customer Service Center
camik
7/10/19
The dress is exquisite, just like in pictures. The size is right, so if you use the guide on the site, you will have no problem. The color is wonderful and it is very good!
dayseo
7/3/19
I was a little nervous ordering a dress online, but it turned out great! The material was of good quality. The appliques and lace on the dress were very pretty and the lace illusion back looked very stunning. Overall, I was very satisfied with the dress, thank you very much MillyBridal!
evgeniix
6/22/19
Loved It!! This is my 3rd order from MillyBridal and I plan on continuing to order every year for our events.The Lavender is gorgeous wore it for the US NAVY Birthday Ball was comfortable and sizing was spot on just had to have it hemmed I Loved it!
anar167
6/17/19
The dress is really good, very elegant true to the model photo and true to size , Delivery was quick too, this is my first time purchasing from this site, but I am very happy with the purchase and the service. Thank You.
vanessan32
6/12/19
I just wanted to say that this dress is beautiful.! it fits her incredible well. It was shipped with care and is so beautiful. The customer service I received was excellent. I WILL be doing business with you again. Shipping was very nice and speedy and the dress is simply amazing, it also fits like a glove. Very pleased and can't wait to wear it to my formal :) Thankyou. I am so glad that we did the measurements before we ordered the dress. I was so pleased at how it fits !
patricieg
6/5/19
My daughters dress was so beautiful and well made and shipping came right on time. We had a great experience the customer service was great they were very professional and answered questions and was always polite.
arancham1
6/3/19
A store that I have loved, it has some beautiful clothes of good quality and trend, highly recommended and acceptable products
vanessaa76
5/31/19
Ordered this in the color grape and it is gorgeous! A little too big but thats an easy fix. The material is very good and the dress is constructed extremely well.
kimberlyp153
5/14/19
bought a green/emerald dress for prom and the color was a little off from the photo but I loved it regardless and had so many compliments! Got it exactly in 2 weeks so there was fast shipping
adaram
5/14/19
I bought a dress for prom and it was perfect , everyone was amazed by the dress. I'm very thankful with millybridal for the good service that they Gave me !
ariannaa13
5/10/19
Loved the dress! It came in on time and looked just like the pictures. I will definitely buy from there again.
hannahc102
5/10/19
dress came just as described and fit perfectly! delivery was very fast and would definitely buy from here again in the future, thank you
sheenah19
5/9/19
Perfect!!! I love it! The quality and colour of the fabric champagne, the beautiful tailor work - I am really amazed. I was not sure to order my prom dress online but it worked out perfectly!!! Thanks MillyBridal! I would definitely order another dress from your site.

Hi Karen, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://www.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://www.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MillyBridal staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MillyBridal