Review of MillyBridal

MillyBridal reviews

kaylao13
5/9/19
I got so many good compliments on the dress. The quality was great !! Definitely ordering from here again!
mackenzies24
5/3/19
I absolutely loved the color and style of this dress! My only complaint would be the bra inserts personally i had them taken out when i got the dress altered because they just look weird. Overall absolutely thrilled with this purchase
simpsone2
4/30/19
This dress is amazing! I was not expecting this quality of material and construction after reading some of the stories online about people not getting what they had ordered. The material and construction are wonderful and the dress is just what we are looking for. We will be ordering more of these dresses for the bridesmaids for my daughters birthday party and then they will be tye-dying them the colors that they want. Thank you so very much and I can't wait to order the rest of the dresses! Keep up the good work.
nehringh
4/29/19
I am happy with the dress I received, I would recommend this website to my friends. Thank you for providing excellent service. At first I was a little suspicious but they cleared my doubts, they are a serious company.
abbeyg7
4/28/19
I bought a two Piece Dress in blush rose that I got tailored and it was absolutely beautiful and great quality. They were very quick to answer any of my questions! It arrived on time and they even gave me a necklace! IT came 4 days before my prom, so i was a little nervous but that was my bad for ordering it too late lol. I will definitely be buying again from this website!

To find the dress I got search this name:

Princess Square Neckline Tulle Sweep Train Appliques Lace Prom Dresses
Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Dear Abbey,
Thank you for your kind review of MillyBridal. We are always happy to hear when our customers have enjoyed their experience shopping with us. You photo is so amazing!

amandad235
4/28/19
The dress was amazing and it fit very well, but it wasn't the same color that was shown in the picture on the website, and I ordered the color that was shown.
Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Dear Amanda,
Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having issues. I would like to apologize on behalf of our company for all of the trouble you have had with this order. Currently we are making major improvements with our customer service, quality and logistics departments.
If you have any order issue, please kindly feel free to email us at admin@millybridal.org or provide us with the valid order number.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Kindest Regards,
feliciaf23
4/28/19
We had it customized and the fit was good. We thought it was going to come with a split but it didn't. So wee had a split added. We got the dress before her prom date. We will order again.
Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Hello Felicia,

yasminew3
4/27/19
All the dresses are made of well quality with an affordable price. The tailored fee is definitely worth it as I got my dress tailored and it fit perfectly. I'm grateful for finding the website, and shipping takes less than expected time!
Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Dear Yasmine,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at MillyBridal really appreciate this.

krystalf13
4/24/19
I recommend this site to everyone. Instructions were easy to follow and it came when it was supposed to.
Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Hello Krystal,
Thank you for your review! MillyBridal will keep make improvement with our products and service. Hope you enjoy the shopping.

nm118
4/20/19
At first I was really hesitant of trying out a brand I've never heard from or seen before, but there were so many gorgeous dresses I couldn't keep myself from! Tailoring took 12 days and shipping aorox 4! Overall a B+ is my grade for this site because the dress fit almost no perfectly, but was not 100% exactly like the picture shown, which was no problem for me!
Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Dear Customer,

karenr494
4/17/19
I just wanted to say thank you for the amazing customer service! The dress arrived and it is beautiful!! Using our measurements, the dress fit perfectly!! If we need another formal dress I'll definitely return to Milly Bridal!!
Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Dear Karen,

reagana
4/2/19
I ordered my prom dress from MillyBridal last year and it fit beautiful and was high quality. This year I ordered my homecoming dress from them as well, and set in my custom size just like last year, and it did NOT fit well. It was supposed to be a short and cute dress but my boobs were falling out because it was too large up top and the hemline went well below my knees.
Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Dear Reagan,
We apologize for the problem. As for your case, could you please firstly advise us with your Order Number? Our email address is admin@millybridal.org.
We will then help check what caused the problem and try to find a proper solution to help you out.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.

alyvead
4/1/19
PROM Is coming soon and I don't want to spend $300 -$500 + on a dress. So I started to look online and found Milly Bridal. I was at awed of the low prices and the great reviews everyone gave. So I made my choice, picked my dress, and now that i have it in my hands, I'm so excited!!
amandam457
4/1/19
Awesome dress, fit like a glove and was exactly what we expected. Definitely do your measurements before you order, dont guess your size. My daughter was a size 1 in dresses we tried on in stores. But her measurements matched a size 3 on the website. We ordered accordingly and were not disappointed.
ashtonb20
3/30/19
I ordered a custom fit dress and it is beautiful. I still need to get it taken in in a couple places but overall its good quality for the price!
aarena2
3/30/19
My dress is beautiful fit prefect thank you so much this my second time ordering will order more for sure
carmonm1
2/20/19
Couldn't be more happy with the quality and workmanship of my dream prom dress. The team at MillyBridal promptly answered all of my questions and kept me up to date with all the various stages during the online process. My dress came earlier than expected and is exactly like the pictures. I highly recommend this dress and using this company. Thank you.
almap25
1/25/19
Good quality dress. Custom size fits perfect. Beyond expected. Arrival on time. Was happy with the made that I needed to order another one for myself and two teenage daughters. Was hesitant to order on line not seeing and feeling the material texture but MillyBridal dresses has redeemed ordering online is not bad after all. Very satisfied and extreme happy.
pilarg2
1/22/19
We were very happy with my daughter's dress! It fit great and was great quality. Online Customer service was wonderful- I had to change the sizing of the dress and they were great to work with - we even got the dress earlier than expected. I will definitely order from MillyBridal again!
vanessal82
1/10/19
I just received my dress and it looks amazing! It fits perfectly to me and it's even more beautiful then what I expected. I was a little bit afraid of ordering my prom dress online without trying it, but I really did not find the perfect one in my local prom shops... and I am more then happy now! I love it so much. I will buy other items from MillyBridal again!
Thank you MiilyBridal.
scottj136
7/3/18
The dress arrived slightly quicker than stated and was absolutely beautiful and just like the picture. Very well made and good quality fabric etc. Colour was spot on the colour on the website. My daughter wore it to her prom and looked amazing in it. Had to have it adjusted very slightly and the shop that did this also commented on how well the dress had been made. Would definitely recommend.
christinet134
7/2/18
Please do not order from this company, unless you are willing to risk your entire purchase amount and have lots of time to buy a new dress. My daughter ordered a prom dress and received a dress that was the wrong color and did not fit. The company refused any sort of return and did not offer any help or solution. We lost all of our money and had to buy a completely different dress. The website appears like the company is based out of the UK or US, but the dress arrived from China! Here is what happened...we ordered a prom dress in light pink, paid extra to have it custom fit to her size, and paid extra to have expedited delivery. We received no communication on status of the dress or delivery until I emailed about the time I thought it should be arriving. The dress did arrive on time but a completely different color (ivory and brown) than what we ordered and was at least three sizes too large (my daughter was swimming in it) even though it was suppose to me custom fit to her measurements. I contacted the company who refused a refund, refused to accept the return, refused any sort of solution other than for me to take it to someone else for alterations - even though I already paid them to custom fit the dress. The description of the dress was listed as "as shown" with no description to the color. All I had to go on was the pictures which shows the dress in light pink. And there is no reason that the dress should so large when they were working from custom measurements. Please do the safe thing and order from a more reputable company - one not making the dress in China, and one who stands by their products.
xochitlr
6/7/18
Love the dress SO much more and actually looks more like the picture.The size I ordered fits true to size. Love the dress, but I had it altered to remove some of the overlay fabric. The chiffon overlay was just too much material for my style. I had the dress altered by having the chiffon overlay taken in in the seams. Very pleased with the material and the way the dress is made.
layslab2
5/14/18
I am extremely impressed with the service and quality. My dress absolutely lovely. I love it and would recomment.
mellissab4
5/6/18
Beautiful dress! It is so amazing. I liked the fabric and the sequins when I found this dress on the website. But I was worried if it would fit so I sent a message to them and they replied my question so fast. I ended up sending my own measurements to make the dress fit. And it fits like glove. You guys are awesome!

Hi Karen, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://www.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://www.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MillyBridal staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MillyBridal