MillyBridal

MillyBridal has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 59 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MillyBridal also ranks 17th among Wedding Dresses sites.

• My dress arrived on my B-Day & was more amazing than I expected.
  • Customer service were very helpful regarding colour and sizing.

• And there is no reason that the dress should so large when they were working from custom measurements.
How would you rate MillyBridal?

“MillyBridal B-Day Surprise!”

Rachel M.
3/9/20

I was hesitant about ordering my wedding gown online. However, my experience was so great! My dress arrived on my B-Day & was more amazing than I expected. It looks just as I dreamt. My request was NOT simple. I would definitely recommend ordering from them, when you do, take custom measurements from your seamstress/tailor. It didnt take that long either. I ordered in January & it arrived Mar 4th.

“I was a hit disappointed with my dress.”

Reagan A.
4/2/19

I ordered my prom dress from MillyBridal last year and it fit beautiful and was high quality. This year I ordered my homecoming dress from them as well, and set in my custom size just like last year, and it did NOT fit well. It was supposed to be a short and cute dress but my boobs were falling out because it was too large up top and the hemline went well below my knees.

dress (53) customer service (6) custom measurements (3)
rachelm517
March 9th, 2020
donohoc
January 11th, 2020
Great fit, very well made and great quality. Daughter looked beautiful for her first ball. Arrived on the exact date i was given. Very happy!
sarahc773
April 4th, 2020
I received my dress this morning and I was absolutely over the moon with it it is stunning. I ordered my dress custom sized and it fits perfectly in every way I would highly recommended this company they was more than happy to help if I had any enquires with regular updates on my dress

Tip for consumers: If u are unsure on what size get it custom made it fits perfectly in every way

nm118
April 20th, 2019
At first I was really hesitant of trying out a brand I've never heard from or seen before, but there were so many gorgeous dresses I couldn't keep myself from! Tailoring took 12 days and shipping aorox 4! Overall a B+ is my grade for this site because the dress fit almost no perfectly, but was not 100% exactly like the picture shown, which was no problem for me!
Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at MillyBridal really appreciate this.

Best Regards,
MillyBridal Customer Service Center
yvonner108
March 27th, 2020
Dress fit beautiful and material was great! Very attentive since the moment i ordered my daughters dress. Definetly ordering from this website again. Thank you!
mittenb1
November 30th, 2019
Thank you so much! My wedding gown arrived yesterday, on-time as promised by your company. It is soft, pretty, well-made, and fits like a glove! I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day. I was a bit skeptical - how was it going to fit without trying it on? Needn't have worried. Thanks again for a wonderful experience and a great bargain.
faillimsm
May 2nd, 2018
My dress came!!! I was so excited to open it. Great work. The lining is also very good. The needlework on the dress is careful. I love your work. I trust your company will make my another dress high quality. I am so excited to receive my another one from you soon. Thank you.
abbeyg7
April 28th, 2019
I bought a two Piece Dress in blush rose that I got tailored and it was absolutely beautiful and great quality. They were very quick to answer any of my questions! It arrived on time and they even gave me a necklace! IT came 4 days before my prom, so i was a little nervous but that was my bad for ordering it too late lol. I will definitely be buying again from this website!

To find the dress I got search this name:

Princess Square Neckline Tulle Sweep Train Appliques Lace Prom Dresses
Dear Abbey,
Thank you for your kind review of MillyBridal. We are always happy to hear when our customers have enjoyed their experience shopping with us. You photo is so amazing!
We hope to see you again on Millybridal.org soon!

Best regards,
MillyBridal Customer Service Center
christinet134
July 2nd, 2018
Please do not order from this company, unless you are willing to risk your entire purchase amount and have lots of time to buy a new dress. My daughter ordered a prom dress and received a dress that was the wrong color and did not fit. The company refused any sort of return and did not offer any help or solution. We lost all of our money and had to buy a completely different dress. The website appears like the company is based out of the UK or US, but the dress arrived from China! Here is what happened...we ordered a prom dress in light pink, paid extra to have it custom fit to her size, and paid extra to have expedited delivery. We received no communication on status of the dress or delivery until I emailed about the time I thought it should be arriving. The dress did arrive on time but a completely different color (ivory and brown) than what we ordered and was at least three sizes too large (my daughter was swimming in it) even though it was suppose to me custom fit to her measurements. I contacted the company who refused a refund, refused to accept the return, refused any sort of solution other than for me to take it to someone else for alterations - even though I already paid them to custom fit the dress. The description of the dress was listed as "as shown" with no description to the color. All I had to go on was the pictures which shows the dress in light pink. And there is no reason that the dress should so large when they were working from custom measurements. Please do the safe thing and order from a more reputable company - one not making the dress in China, and one who stands by their products.
amandad235
April 28th, 2019
Verified purchase
The dress was amazing and it fit very well, but it wasn't the same color that was shown in the picture on the website, and I ordered the color that was shown.
Dear Amanda,
Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having issues. I would like to apologize on behalf of our company for all of the trouble you have had with this order. Currently we are making major improvements with our customer service, quality and logistics departments.
If you have any order issue, please kindly feel free to email us at admin@millybridal.org or provide us with the valid order number.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Kindest Regards,
MillyBridal Customer Care
alaniss
November 22nd, 2019
We bought two of these in custom sizes as bridesmaid dresses, the quality was great and the sizing was perfect, as per the measurements we provided. Customer service were very helpful regarding colour and sizing. We received many compliments on the big day, I definitely recommend MillyBridal.
stillf
December 13th, 2019
Since the first time is saw this dress I fell in love with it!!! When I received it I was amazed with the amount of detailed on it!!! It's beautiful!!! This is my 2th dres I order from MillyBridal! I am truly satisfied and recommend them!!! Thank you!
vanessal82
January 10th, 2019
I just received my dress and it looks amazing! It fits perfectly to me and it's even more beautiful then what I expected. I was a little bit afraid of ordering my prom dress online without trying it, but I really did not find the perfect one in my local prom shops... and I am more then happy now! I love it so much. I will buy other items from MillyBridal again!
Thank you MiilyBridal.
bartell
November 6th, 2019
This is my second dress from MillyBridal and I love it, another custom fitting and it's perfect. Great quality and efficient service, really good value. I can´t wait to wear it on my wedding :) I´m definitely recommending MillyBridal.
starkeyj
November 1st, 2019
My dress arrived today, and I must say that I am more than pleased with it! It looks wonderful and very well-made. I've experienced helpful service throughout the whole process, with quick response to questions. I really recommend this dress and this site to all who wants their dreamdress.
almap25
January 25th, 2019
Good quality dress. Custom size fits perfect. Beyond expected. Arrival on time. Was happy with the made that I needed to order another one for myself and two teenage daughters. Was hesitant to order on line not seeing and feeling the material texture but MillyBridal dresses has redeemed ordering online is not bad after all. Very satisfied and extreme happy.
conroym
September 5th, 2019
I ordered this dress for prom. at first i was a little hesitant because buying things online is always a bit risky. however, i was able to send in my custom measurements and the dress was delivered right on time. it fit great and is made of lovely material and i got so many compliments. Would 100% recommend.
vanessan32
June 12th, 2019
I just wanted to say that this dress is beautiful.! it fits her incredible well. It was shipped with care and is so beautiful. The customer service I received was excellent. I WILL be doing business with you again. Shipping was very nice and speedy and the dress is simply amazing, it also fits like a glove. Very pleased and can't wait to wear it to my formal :) Thankyou. I am so glad that we did the measurements before we ordered the dress. I was so pleased at how it fits !
hannahc102
May 10th, 2019
dress came just as described and fit perfectly! delivery was very fast and would definitely buy from here again in the future, thank you
combsm
September 19th, 2019
Amazing! I ended up getting a customized dress and the sellers stayed in contact with me and made sure I got my dress on time for prom! Really great customer service and the dress was gorgeous! I'm very happy with my purchase, I would definitely recommend! However, I suggest you get a custom fit so the dress looks better overall!
ariannaa13
May 10th, 2019
Verified purchase
Loved the dress! It came in on time and looked just like the pictures. I will definitely buy from there again.
joinerd1
September 26th, 2019
Bought on MillyBridal for my bridesmaid and omg they are amazing. Trus to size, quality of dress is 100% and colour is exactly like the picture.
Will definitely order form here again. Order came in 19 days.
prenticen1
October 18th, 2019
This dress is absolutely stunning!! The material is very soft, not at all stiff. It falls just beautifully. The construction is very well made and lots of attention to detail. The lace is very pretty and elegant. I ordered a custom sized dress, and fits perfectly. Very worth the extra money for it to fit like a glove. I couldn't be happier!! Awesome dress for the price!!!
gabrielag40
August 20th, 2019
Hi, this was my first order from MillyBridal and I couldn't be more satisfied with it! The product was in very good condition when it came in the mail. The dress was exactly what was shown in the photo and the dress fitted me perfectly. The fabric is also very high quality. I will definitely order more from you and recommend your online store to others.
kaylao13
May 9th, 2019
I got so many good compliments on the dress. The quality was great !! Definitely ordering from here again!

Hi Karen, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://www.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://www.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By milly b.,