Review of MillyBridal

MillyBridal reviews

evgeniix
6/22/19

Loved It!! This is my 3rd order from MillyBridal and I plan on continuing to order every year for our events.The Lavender is gorgeous wore it for the US NAVY Birthday Ball was comfortable and sizing was spot on just had to have it hemmed I Loved it!

anar167
6/17/19

The dress is really good, very elegant true to the model photo and true to size , Delivery was quick too, this is my first time purchasing from this site, but I am very happy with the purchase and the service. Thank You.

vanessan32
6/12/19

I just wanted to say that this dress is beautiful.! it fits her incredible well. It was shipped with care and is so beautiful. The customer service I received was excellent. I WILL be doing business with you again. Shipping was very nice and speedy and the dress is simply amazing, it also fits like a glove. Very pleased and can't wait to wear it to my formal :) Thankyou. I am so glad that we did the measurements before we ordered the dress. I was so pleased at how it fits !

patricieg
6/5/19

My daughters dress was so beautiful and well made and shipping came right on time. We had a great experience the customer service was great they were very professional and answered questions and was always polite.

arancham1
6/3/19

A store that I have loved, it has some beautiful clothes of good quality and trend, highly recommended and acceptable products

vanessaa76
5/31/19

Ordered this in the color grape and it is gorgeous! A little too big but thats an easy fix. The material is very good and the dress is constructed extremely well.

kimberlyp153
5/14/19

bought a green/emerald dress for prom and the color was a little off from the photo but I loved it regardless and had so many compliments! Got it exactly in 2 weeks so there was fast shipping

adaram
5/14/19

I bought a dress for prom and it was perfect , everyone was amazed by the dress. I'm very thankful with millybridal for the good service that they Gave me !

ariannaa13
5/10/19

Loved the dress! It came in on time and looked just like the pictures. I will definitely buy from there again.

hannahc102
5/10/19

dress came just as described and fit perfectly! delivery was very fast and would definitely buy from here again in the future, thank you

sheenah19
5/9/19

Perfect!!! I love it! The quality and colour of the fabric champagne, the beautiful tailor work - I am really amazed. I was not sure to order my prom dress online but it worked out perfectly!!! Thanks MillyBridal! I would definitely order another dress from your site.

kaylao13
5/9/19

I got so many good compliments on the dress. The quality was great !! Definitely ordering from here again!

mackenzies24
5/3/19

I absolutely loved the color and style of this dress! My only complaint would be the bra inserts personally i had them taken out when i got the dress altered because they just look weird. Overall absolutely thrilled with this purchase

simpsone2
4/30/19

This dress is amazing! I was not expecting this quality of material and construction after reading some of the stories online about people not getting what they had ordered. The material and construction are wonderful and the dress is just what we are looking for. We will be ordering more of these dresses for the bridesmaids for my daughters birthday party and then they will be tye-dying them the colors that they want. Thank you so very much and I can't wait to order the rest of the dresses! Keep up the good work.

nehringh
4/29/19

I am happy with the dress I received, I would recommend this website to my friends. Thank you for providing excellent service. At first I was a little suspicious but they cleared my doubts, they are a serious company.

abbeyg7
4/28/19

I bought a two Piece Dress in blush rose that I got tailored and it was absolutely beautiful and great quality. They were very quick to answer any of my questions! It arrived on time and they even gave me a necklace! IT came 4 days before my prom, so i was a little nervous but that was my bad for ordering it too late lol. I will definitely be buying again from this website!

To find the dress I got search this name:

Princess Square Neckline Tulle Sweep Train Appliques Lace Prom Dresses

Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Dear Abbey,
Thank you for your kind review of MillyBridal. We are always happy to hear when our customers have enjoyed their experience shopping with us. You photo is so amazing!

amandad235
4/28/19

The dress was amazing and it fit very well, but it wasn't the same color that was shown in the picture on the website, and I ordered the color that was shown.

Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Dear Amanda,
Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having issues. I would like to apologize on behalf of our company for all of the trouble you have had with this order. Currently we are making major improvements with our customer service, quality and logistics departments.
If you have any order issue, please kindly feel free to email us at admin@millybridal.org or provide us with the valid order number.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Kindest Regards,
feliciaf23
4/28/19

We had it customized and the fit was good. We thought it was going to come with a split but it didn't. So wee had a split added. We got the dress before her prom date. We will order again.

Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Hello Felicia,

yasminew3
4/27/19

All the dresses are made of well quality with an affordable price. The tailored fee is definitely worth it as I got my dress tailored and it fit perfectly. I'm grateful for finding the website, and shipping takes less than expected time!

Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Dear Yasmine,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at MillyBridal really appreciate this.

krystalf13
4/24/19

I recommend this site to everyone. Instructions were easy to follow and it came when it was supposed to.

Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Hello Krystal,
Thank you for your review! MillyBridal will keep make improvement with our products and service. Hope you enjoy the shopping.

nm118
4/20/19

At first I was really hesitant of trying out a brand I've never heard from or seen before, but there were so many gorgeous dresses I couldn't keep myself from! Tailoring took 12 days and shipping aorox 4! Overall a B+ is my grade for this site because the dress fit almost no perfectly, but was not 100% exactly like the picture shown, which was no problem for me!

Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Dear Customer,

karenr494
4/17/19

I just wanted to say thank you for the amazing customer service! The dress arrived and it is beautiful!! Using our measurements, the dress fit perfectly!! If we need another formal dress I'll definitely return to Milly Bridal!!

Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Dear Karen,

reagana
4/2/19

I ordered my prom dress from MillyBridal last year and it fit beautiful and was high quality. This year I ordered my homecoming dress from them as well, and set in my custom size just like last year, and it did NOT fit well. It was supposed to be a short and cute dress but my boobs were falling out because it was too large up top and the hemline went well below my knees.

Response from milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Dear Reagan,
We apologize for the problem. As for your case, could you please firstly advise us with your Order Number? Our email address is admin@millybridal.org.
We will then help check what caused the problem and try to find a proper solution to help you out.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.

alyvead
4/1/19

PROM Is coming soon and I don't want to spend $300 -$500 + on a dress. So I started to look online and found Milly Bridal. I was at awed of the low prices and the great reviews everyone gave. So I made my choice, picked my dress, and now that i have it in my hands, I'm so excited!!

amandam457
4/1/19

Awesome dress, fit like a glove and was exactly what we expected. Definitely do your measurements before you order, dont guess your size. My daughter was a size 1 in dresses we tried on in stores. But her measurements matched a size 3 on the website. We ordered accordingly and were not disappointed.

Hi Karen, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://www.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://www.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By milly b., MillyBridal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MillyBridal staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MillyBridal