Review of MillyBridal

MillyBridal reviews

pilarg2
1/22/19

We were very happy with my daughter's dress! It fit great and was great quality. Online Customer service was wonderful- I had to change the sizing of the dress and they were great to work with - we even got the dress earlier than expected. I will definitely order from MillyBridal again!

vanessal82
1/10/19

I just received my dress and it looks amazing! It fits perfectly to me and it's even more beautiful then what I expected. I was a little bit afraid of ordering my prom dress online without trying it, but I really did not find the perfect one in my local prom shops... and I am more then happy now! I love it so much. I will buy other items from MillyBridal again!
Thank you MiilyBridal.

scottj136
7/3/18

The dress arrived slightly quicker than stated and was absolutely beautiful and just like the picture. Very well made and good quality fabric etc. Colour was spot on the colour on the website. My daughter wore it to her prom and looked amazing in it. Had to have it adjusted very slightly and the shop that did this also commented on how well the dress had been made. Would definitely recommend.

christinet134
7/2/18

Please do not order from this company, unless you are willing to risk your entire purchase amount and have lots of time to buy a new dress. My daughter ordered a prom dress and received a dress that was the wrong color and did not fit. The company refused any sort of return and did not offer any help or solution. We lost all of our money and had to buy a completely different dress. The website appears like the company is based out of the UK or US, but the dress arrived from China! Here is what happened...we ordered a prom dress in light pink, paid extra to have it custom fit to her size, and paid extra to have expedited delivery. We received no communication on status of the dress or delivery until I emailed about the time I thought it should be arriving. The dress did arrive on time but a completely different color (ivory and brown) than what we ordered and was at least three sizes too large (my daughter was swimming in it) even though it was suppose to me custom fit to her measurements. I contacted the company who refused a refund, refused to accept the return, refused any sort of solution other than for me to take it to someone else for alterations - even though I already paid them to custom fit the dress. The description of the dress was listed as "as shown" with no description to the color. All I had to go on was the pictures which shows the dress in light pink. And there is no reason that the dress should so large when they were working from custom measurements. Please do the safe thing and order from a more reputable company - one not making the dress in China, and one who stands by their products.

xochitlr
6/7/18

Love the dress SO much more and actually looks more like the picture.The size I ordered fits true to size. Love the dress, but I had it altered to remove some of the overlay fabric. The chiffon overlay was just too much material for my style. I had the dress altered by having the chiffon overlay taken in in the seams. Very pleased with the material and the way the dress is made.

layslab2
5/14/18

I am extremely impressed with the service and quality. My dress absolutely lovely. I love it and would recomment.

mellissab4
5/6/18

Beautiful dress! It is so amazing. I liked the fabric and the sequins when I found this dress on the website. But I was worried if it would fit so I sent a message to them and they replied my question so fast. I ended up sending my own measurements to make the dress fit. And it fits like glove. You guys are awesome!

faillimsm
5/2/18

My dress came!!! I was so excited to open it. Great work. The lining is also very good. The needlework on the dress is careful. I love your work. I trust your company will make my another dress high quality. I am so excited to receive my another one from you soon. Thank you.

anac105
4/27/18

I bought this dress for my best friend's mother to wear as mother of the bride. It is tailored to perfection. It was better than what I expected and looks excatly like the photos. Thank You MillyBridal!!!

Questions? Get answers from the MillyBridal staff and other customers.

MillyBridal?