Review of Mike Diamond

Tel: 1-800-446-6453

melissas465
MELISSA S.
1/14/19

Surprisingly prompt -- esp eve of a holiday -- and thorough and nice, and price was as promised with problem solved!

leidas1
Leida S.
1/14/19

Personal was very courteous and on time. I had two toilets that keep backing up so he did snake the two toilets. And a cost of hundred bucks apiece. I would've thought it would've been 100 for both and I would've thought they would've snaked farther out than 6 feet from the toilet I didn't feel that did any good - he never did find anything and it went down but I just felt for the one call it should've just been $100 and then your snake would've went farther than 6 feet from the toilet

georges526
George S.
1/13/19

Tried to upsell me to a service I did not need -
My $99 drain unplug turned into a $700 drain line service offering....tactics were stereo typical of a contractor trying in fear-sell the client.

Too bad that Mike Diamond appears to condition it's plumbers with these tactics

dianec182
Diane C.
1/13/19

What would be so difficult for me, the MD services did in less than 30 minutes. The special for unclogged drains is the best ever. That's kinda why I called M.D. Thanks again. Great service.

normh15
Norm H.
1/12/19

Technician was knowledgeable of his profession. He knew what to do to fix the problem and proceeded to do just that.

harrisa13
Harris A.
1/12/19

Did what I wanted done. Tried to annoyingly upsell me on an overpriced $700 water regulator valve. Unlikely to use again because of this tactic.

gusa15
Gus A.
1/12/19

Employee was friendly and was quick on fixing the issue. He also gave me advise on how to maintain the drain so I can prevent any issues in the future. Thank you for your help.

christineh134
Christine H.
1/11/19

I called because my sink and washer was backing up into my tub. I have two clean outs and was charged 99 for each. After using the rooter for one pass and coming back with roots, I was quoted 1200 to power wash the drain. I was told that no camera could be used because the roots were clearly the problemThe sink still was slow and I was going to be charged another 99 to snake the sink. I had paid for a "yearly contract" several years ago and had never had the "inspection" that was to be done during the year. Because of this, the manager stated that he would snake the sink for free but that there would be no guarantee for the sink blockage. I had asked that the cleanout be snaked again to see if the blockage would get better and was toldthat he had many years of experience and the only way was for the power wash and he refused to resnake it. I was very disappointed because I felt that he was upselling me especially since he charged me twice. I would not use them again.

johnw1107
john W.
1/11/19

Unplugging the drain was great and the time frame also outstanding. the cost for additional repairs was way too much to change out a pee trap and one elbow pipe out of the wall. I was quoted 384.00 and I did this myself for 18.49 in parts and 2 hours of work. other than that good job

jdw15
JD W.
1/11/19

I thought that I'd submitted a review earlier through the app, but perhaps not. At any rate, our experience was very positive. the guys worked smoothly and effectively, were very communicative, and very nice overall. You are our go-to plumber when we need one.

anonymouse287
anonymous E.
1/11/19

Serviceman was wonderful! Helpful, knowledgable, courteous, and polite> Unfortunately, the up sell and price were to high. Especially, for a problem that will be reoccurring as we are not going to cut down the tree.

jimh463
1/4/19

Our plumber was able to arrive the same day we phoned in, due to a cancellation, although we originally were given the next day for the service call. He quickly and easily unclogged both a shower and sink drain, each in different bathrooms, for a total charge of $178 (which included a $10 discount card). My only concern was his not putting cover slips on his shoes, which resulted in some dirt left behind on our floors.

elizabethw312
elizabeth W.
12/30/18

The Mike Diamond plumber arrived on time. He quickly assessed the issue and reassured me that the problem wasn't as bad as I thought. He said that he could fix the issue quickly and gave me a great quote. He finished quickly and it cost less than I thought it would be.

angelicab29
Angelica B.
12/17/18

As has been the case in the past, the service was prompt, extremely courteous and most importantly resolved the problem quickly so that I could get back to work. Thank you so much!

martyw33
Marty W.
12/15/18

as i stated before, u never showed up the day of my appoitment and waited till 4 pm to get a answer from u. U said u would look into it and get back to me. still waiting!

rosemaryg43
Rosemary G.
12/14/18

I have used Mike Diamonds services for the past five years. I would like Mike Diamond to include senior discounts for those of us baby boomers who are making up for the majority of seniors everywhere.

boba105
Bob A.
12/13/18

We had a stopped up toilet and I was afraid it would have to be removed. Our excellent plumber came in, explained what he would do, and ran a snake to see if he could avoid removing the toilet. In a couple of minutes he hooked the item that caused the blockage. Very quick and clean. Thanks!

anonymousv234
anonymous V.
12/13/18

Mike Diamond was able to get a plumber out to our home very quickly and solve the clog that we had in our drain! The customer service was great...

mikea247
Mike a.
12/13/18

only good things can be said... use plumbing and electrical service both professional and fair- will use again

billr229
Bill R.
12/13/18

Our service person was great! He was on time and very affective with his process and repair. The service man was very professional and worked very clean.

shellyf39
Shelly F.
12/13/18

Edgar fixed a clogged drain but then said the toilet needed to be reset. He charged the advertised price of $99 for the drain but then wanted to charge over $500 to reset the toilet. Way overpriced we got done for $110! What a con job would never use you again. Have definitely told people not to use you. Have you seen your yelp I looked afterwards.....should have looked before.

tyronep18
Tyrone P.
12/13/18

I was dissapointed , all you guys tried to do was was to get me to pay a higher price for a regular drain fix. $300. Was outrages. Never again!

anonymousc257
anonymous C.
12/12/18

spent $ to have you come out. the guy complained about having to get on a ladder. He made the problem worse. I asked to some someone come out the next day as the problem was worse. He called and said that he needed to hydrojet and there was nothing else he could do. Called another plumber--delightful--he fixed the problem without hydrojetting. I am done with Mike Diamond.

jgv
JG V.
12/12/18

Good service but you should offer significant discounts for doing more than "one" drain. Your employee is already there so it is not such an added cost for him to do a few more drains if needed.

outstandingp1
Outstanding p.
12/12/18

We had a clogged shower drain upstairs and called Mike Diamond. The plumber arrived early and did an outstanding job of clearing the drain. Plumber was friendly, professional, and efficient. We could not be happier with the experience! Thank you..,

Questions? Get answers from the Mike Diamond staff and other customers.

Mike Diamond?