Review of Mike Diamond

Mike Diamond reviews

Tel: 1-800-446-6453

carolineb118
2/26/19

Ulysses C. did a fantastic job in helping me with my plumbing needs. I would definitely call this company again in the future. Thank you!

brendac269
2/4/19

Despite having positive experiences with this business in the past, I am no longer willing to do business with Mike Diamond Plumbing. The price quoted to replace a 40 gallon water heater at my Mother's house was a bit high, $3,227.00 + permit $273.00. We paid 10% down payment of $323.00 cash and $273.00 for permit on credit card. After a 2 day delay installing the water heater (2 extra days without hot water!) the tech then tried to collect $227.00 in addition to the agreed upon balance of $3,000.00. I definitely feel that we were taken advantage of on the price and delay in installation and I am outraged that they tried to collect extra monies.

jimh463
1/4/19

Our plumber was able to arrive the same day we phoned in, due to a cancellation, although we originally were given the next day for the service call. He quickly and easily unclogged both a shower and sink drain, each in different bathrooms, for a total charge of $178 (which included a $10 discount card). My only concern was his not putting cover slips on his shoes, which resulted in some dirt left behind on our floors.

localc3
9/15/18

Ulysses showed up on time, he and the team were very informative and fixed the problem. The were clean, courteous and thorough. I would use this service again and ask for the same crew.

anthonye71
9/8/18

Leo was very professional. He came and gave me an estimate, and then completed his work very quickly. I will use him again.

jimv99
8/20/18

Ulysses has done a wonderful job on several major plumbing fixes at our house, most recently replacing a water heater the same day that we called. He is always very professional about inspecting the problem and giving us several options with price estimates, and talking through the pros and cons of the different options. And every time we've been immensely pleased with the results.

joycez12
8/11/18

Leo was very professional and very thorough. Explained what he was doing and why it needed repair. He came back 2 days later because there was a freon leak and spent 2 hours repairing it. We really appreciated his work ethic.

alanw188
8/8/18

The tech was a little late, it was a busy day, but the service was great. Justin explained everything, and he and his partner did a great, quick job. I knew I needed additional work and Justin explained that as well. Will request Justin for additional plumbing work.

yvettem33
8/4/18

We had a clog in the main line. They told me that they would not be able to send someone out until Monday, and that the price would be $200. Nothing like what they advertise. We were not able to go the whole weekend without water. When the ad was mentioned they said to call back about 8 PM.

signed
7/12/18

Though it took a while to get here, 3 days, it was worth the wait. Dave Fox, the techincian was exceptionally considerate and helpful. I found the price to be very reasonable, though I often get from neighbors that I should expect an outrageous price. This is the second time I have used Mike Diamond and it wont be the last.

alfredb38
7/3/18

A big and reliable company and they back their work... but you pay for it. You can do it yourself for a fraction of the cost. However, they know what they're doing and are the experts. You can trust them. Can you trust yourself and do you have the time?

oskars14
6/17/18

Rafael did a great job and is very thorough. He came to my place in Pacoima bright and early. His hard work is greatly appreciated.

danh254
6/14/18

I called the service center and booked an appointment. was asked if i wanted a morning or afternoon time. I took the day off work to wait for a technician to show up. After waiting until 1pm, i decided to call the service center to see what was up. I was put through to a manager? louis and was told he wast going to be able to make it until 3 days later. No call, no better, solution.

This is all after being sold a service agreement. Avoid.

davidt548
5/25/18

well he cleared the clogged drain but made up his own price (triple the $99 up to $287 cost) because he had to take apart and reconnect the pipe under the kitchen sink which turned a half hour job into a one hour job. wish I could make $287 an hour, sign me up!

merlep11
5/23/18

After a prior plumbing contractor recommended a whole new sewer line at $10,000, I called Mike Diamond for a second opinion. They correctly diagnosed the problem and corrected it for much less cost. They were very knowledgeable and efficient. Technician 1473 supervised, prepared contract, arranged for the work and oversaw everything. Julio was excellent!

joyces142
5/21/18

Mr. David Hernandez was arrived promptly, found problem a furnace explained problem to me promptly. Telephone my son as was requested. Got the part promptly and replaced it. Excellent services.

robinr158
5/19/18

Rafael arrived on time, was very thorough and helpful. I would recommend Mike Diamond to a friend. He crawled around under the house and did a good inspection of the crawl space.

Questions? Get answers from the Mike Diamond staff and other customers.

Mike Diamond?