Review of Me Undies

meundies.com@contactprivacy.com

2 reviews with 4 stars

cheryli10
2/13/18

I ordered a matching set (cheeky and boxers) for my bf and I as a Valentine's Day gift. I placed my order on the 1st. I kept an eye on my emails for anything from MeUndies, until I got the email on the 5th saying that my order (didn't mention anything about it being only half, and didn't include an inventory list of any kind) had shipped, so from that point on, I didn't give it any more thought. Why would I? Maybe it's just me, but when I get an email saying my order has shipped, I think it's safe to assume that it's contains what I ordered, otherwise I would've been contacted about it. I didn't see the next email from MeUndies until the 10th when I got my delivery from the mailbox and saw it only had one pair! I looked through my emails and found that on the 6th (a day after shipping half of my order), MeUndies had sent email stating that they were sorry, the boxers I ordered were sold out, but the rest of my order was on it's way. Right off the bat, they did try to make it right by refunding the price of the boxers and giving me a $20 credit to use on a future purchase. The fact that they immediately tried to make the situation better lessened my frustrations, but I was still ticked off because: 1 the website should have been better updated as to what was in and out of stock. I saw several styles and designs that were out of stock (quite a bit actually), and specifically found a matching set that was in stock. 2 (and probably the biggest reason, although I actually didn't include this in my initial email back to Gian) they should've told me they were sold out BEFORE my order shipped. I would've changed or cancelled my order at that time, because what good is only half of a matching set?? It's not like I bought 2 separate pairs; I bought the actual 2 pair couples pack, so why would you break up an actual set? Also, had I been emailed before it shipped, (when I was actively looking for emails from MeUndies) I would've had enough time to find an equally cheesy, alternative gift; instead I was left scrambling with only 4 days left. (But don't worry! Amazon saved the day with their Prime 2-day shipping.)
Anyways I replied to the email and relayed my frustrations to Gian in customer service, and asked her what the process is to return the pair that was shipped to me, since the whole and only reason I ordered them was for the cheesy gift factor of a matching set. The first part of her reply is was this:
"I want to offer my sincerest apologies for the issues you had with your order. Honestly, there's no excuse that I can give you to make up for this issue. You deserve better."
She went on to explain how there had been a recent system update, and somehow that made some of the items on the website appear available when they actually were not. She tried a second time to make it right by me, and refunded the price of the other pair of underwear (which I had received by this point) and told me to go ahead and keep them.
I've never dealt with a customer service rep that has not only apologized, but actually told me "I deserve better" than the experience I had with their company. I've also never dealt with a rep that tried not just once, but twice, to make the situation right by me. I felt as if Gian genuinely cared about my experience with MeUndies, and for that reason alone, I will order another set. Hopefully this time I'll get both pairs. So while my review is of my overall experience, my main reason for this review is to applaud Gian for her outstanding customer service. She is why I will give MeUndies another try.
I deducted 1 star because they can improve by emailing any supply or other issues BEFORE anything is shipped. I'd rather get a shipment a little bit later and get what I want, than receive a half shipment on time. Alternative to simply refunding the portion of the order that is sold out, an option to change the order to something that is in stock would be appreciated. I would've been more than happy to change the design of both of my undies to a different design that was in stock. Communication is essential to keeping customers happy.

chrisa190
10/16/17

I bought enough MeUndies to the point where that's the only underwear I own. I have most men's styles in briefs, trunks, and boxers.. not boxer briefs. They are all very comfortable and not restrictive at all.
I bought all size medium in briefs and trunks and I have noticed that some of the sizes are inconsistent with each other. I have at least 4 pairs that fit more like size smalls and 1 that fits more like a size large.
Overall, they are worth the price if you are signed up for their membership.

Questions? Get answers from the Me Undies staff and other customers.

Me Undies?