SAXX Underwear®

SAXX Underwear® has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate SAXX Underwear®?

“OK”

Shuren O.
12/1/18

So I would say that these are probably the best set of undie's that your EVER going to own in your lifetime. I mean... I'm no underwear expert, but I can tell a "good" set from a "bad" set anyday. And yea, I do realize that they are seriously not cheap, and by that I mean seriously not cheap, as where talking at least $20 if not $30 for just 1 piece lol. Yeah that's right 1 piece. Now I don't justify the price point on these things, & there's just no way any1 could but, from my experience they are the most comfortable set I've ever had the pleasure of owning in fact, I enjoyed them so much I now have 6 pairs from them with pretty rad looking prints I must say. Not to mention that they have a bunch of neat features put/built in like Anti-Odour/Moisture-Wicking etc. If you do decide however to purchase them I don't think you'll regret doing so I'd say. As with any underwear ofc if you abuse the "F" out of them ofc they would rip/tear etc, but from normal circumstances they should last you a good deal to justify that price tag.

shureno
December 1st, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the SAXX Underwear® staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SAXX Underwear®?

Have a question about SAXX Underwear®?