Lord.gr

Lord.gr has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Lord.gr also ranks 23rd among Underwear sites.

How would you rate Lord.gr?

“Tank tops”

Stamatis C.
5/14/18

Super speed. I have order 3 cotton tank top on Friday and the package was arrived on Monday. The quality is excellent and exactly as described. I have already wash one in the washing machine and it stay in the same shape as I bought it.

stamatisc
May 14th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Lord.gr staff and other customers.

sc155
S C.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lord.gr?

Have a question about Lord.gr?