Review of Me Undies

Culver City, CA 90232, US
support@meundies.com

emilyl67
11/14/18

I started buying MeUndies over a year ago. FWIW I'm a female. I love them for the first few months or so they're incredibly comfortable and fit me well. Fit true to size, too.

This is where the love affair ends. I got a pack of undies 12/17 and most of the ones from that pack are useless and have fallen apart at the waistband. It would be one thing if it was a tiny hole or at literally any other seam, but these are GIGANTIC holes that cannot be fixed with a simple hand stitch. (If you know how to sew an elastic waistband and thin MicroModal, please, let me know.)

They're less than a year old and many of my pairs are falling apart. Unwearable.

I'm really not happy with the overall longevity of MeUndies and wish I hadn't fallen into the hype, as I've wasted several hundred dollars on this company.

howardp63
9/29/18

The design is very poor. Difficult to get on and of since it has a short zipper. You have to take it off to go to the toilet. No returns once you try it on.

jaikarc
9/20/18

Really damn good customer service. I'll be honest, I've had some issues with the fitting of underwear and what not, so I wouldn't recommend going for the membership until you've tried on a pair or two, but once I found what worked I was fine. Customer service has always been super great though.

ericm387
8/28/18

Their customer service is rude and unprofessional. They randomly charge you more money without notice and claim everything is out of their control.

kennym63
7/27/18

I'm pretty disappointed. When i first got my meundies i was pretty excited, asked when i first put them on i was pretty satisfied. Since then my opinion has soured as after only a few weeks I've had stitching coming loose on a few of my pieces. Most developed fabric pilling. But the most disappointing would be that they now all seem to ride up my ass throughout the day. I paid a premium price expecting a premium experience.

mattk133
7/3/18

My experience was extremely different from what I've read on this site. I ordered a matching pair but one of the pieces was out of stock. Meundies canceled and reimbursed me, emailed me - then when I called they were unbelievably kind and paid for one of my pairs for me as well as processed the order, fast shipped the product to me, honored my original discount (on the one pair I paid for) and included a discount for next time. I know there are other underwear companies out there with comfortable underwear, cool designs, and occasionally cheaper prices - but, meundie's customer service wins my money every time. Fantastic product, fantastic company

kristenr29
3/29/18

My husband is very particular about his boxers, and he only likes traditional boxers and for them to be extra soft. Most of the boxers you find in any store are more stiff and a different type of cotton. We would look every where and never have any luck. He actually had a pair of soft ones from back in the day with a giant rip that he'd wear all the time. I heard about MeUndies on the art of charm podcast and after 6mo+ of hearing about them i ordered them for him and he is over the moon. Definitely a little pricy and i dont think i can keep the membership up for a super long time due to the cost, but will definitely be buying a few more pairs for him!

kenningtonc
3/15/18

With all the marketing hype, I decided to try a pair of briefs and ordered and paid for one pair from their web site. They collected and processed my credit card right away on Feb. 12, 2018. On February 25th, I called customer service to check the status of my order. "Girlie" a customer service rep siad she would check with warehouse. Girlie came back and said the warehouse never processed my order. Right then, I decided something was wrong with this company and requested my money back. Girlie said she would refund my money and since this was such a screw up on their part, they would go ahead and send me the pair I ordered as good faith and to make up for their mistake. I asked her how long it would take to receive these briefs and she said the standard 7-10 days. WELL guess what, today is March 15, 2018 and I have never received the briefs. BUT, you'll love this. Their customer service department keeps sending me surveys asking how I like the briefs and how does their customer service rate...ARE YOU KIDDING ME...Really? Hence, I have unscribed from them...WHEW.
Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company. They are all hype and nothing more!

cheryli10
2/13/18

I ordered a matching set (cheeky and boxers) for my bf and I as a Valentine's Day gift. I placed my order on the 1st. I kept an eye on my emails for anything from MeUndies, until I got the email on the 5th saying that my order (didn't mention anything about it being only half, and didn't include an inventory list of any kind) had shipped, so from that point on, I didn't give it any more thought. Why would I? Maybe it's just me, but when I get an email saying my order has shipped, I think it's safe to assume that it's contains what I ordered, otherwise I would've been contacted about it. I didn't see the next email from MeUndies until the 10th when I got my delivery from the mailbox and saw it only had one pair! I looked through my emails and found that on the 6th (a day after shipping half of my order), MeUndies had sent email stating that they were sorry, the boxers I ordered were sold out, but the rest of my order was on it's way. Right off the bat, they did try to make it right by refunding the price of the boxers and giving me a $20 credit to use on a future purchase. The fact that they immediately tried to make the situation better lessened my frustrations, but I was still ticked off because: 1 the website should have been better updated as to what was in and out of stock. I saw several styles and designs that were out of stock (quite a bit actually), and specifically found a matching set that was in stock. 2 (and probably the biggest reason, although I actually didn't include this in my initial email back to Gian) they should've told me they were sold out BEFORE my order shipped. I would've changed or cancelled my order at that time, because what good is only half of a matching set?? It's not like I bought 2 separate pairs; I bought the actual 2 pair couples pack, so why would you break up an actual set? Also, had I been emailed before it shipped, (when I was actively looking for emails from MeUndies) I would've had enough time to find an equally cheesy, alternative gift; instead I was left scrambling with only 4 days left. (But don't worry! Amazon saved the day with their Prime 2-day shipping.)
Anyways I replied to the email and relayed my frustrations to Gian in customer service, and asked her what the process is to return the pair that was shipped to me, since the whole and only reason I ordered them was for the cheesy gift factor of a matching set. The first part of her reply is was this:
"I want to offer my sincerest apologies for the issues you had with your order. Honestly, there's no excuse that I can give you to make up for this issue. You deserve better."
She went on to explain how there had been a recent system update, and somehow that made some of the items on the website appear available when they actually were not. She tried a second time to make it right by me, and refunded the price of the other pair of underwear (which I had received by this point) and told me to go ahead and keep them.
I've never dealt with a customer service rep that has not only apologized, but actually told me "I deserve better" than the experience I had with their company. I've also never dealt with a rep that tried not just once, but twice, to make the situation right by me. I felt as if Gian genuinely cared about my experience with MeUndies, and for that reason alone, I will order another set. Hopefully this time I'll get both pairs. So while my review is of my overall experience, my main reason for this review is to applaud Gian for her outstanding customer service. She is why I will give MeUndies another try.
I deducted 1 star because they can improve by emailing any supply or other issues BEFORE anything is shipped. I'd rather get a shipment a little bit later and get what I want, than receive a half shipment on time. Alternative to simply refunding the portion of the order that is sold out, an option to change the order to something that is in stock would be appreciated. I would've been more than happy to change the design of both of my undies to a different design that was in stock. Communication is essential to keeping customers happy.

samw165
11/20/17

I used their 'reserve a pair' option in their subscription feature to order some underwear for me and my boyfriend. I waited a month, then I got the shipping confirmation. 2 weeks later though I got a message that they had lost my entire order and they were sold out of that design.
Someone else was given my order.
To my dismay they will not reprint it and after calling them out on loosing my order, selling it, and charging my account for it they closed my account, taking the $25 credit they had given me for my trouble.
Then told me they could not support me in being a MeUndies customer for calling them out on social media, for loosing mine and so many other peoples orders, and charging them for it.
Basically don't bother with them, the underwear isn't even great, it wears out just as fast, it pills after you wash it something awful, and the colors fade after about a month or so.

chrisa190
10/16/17

I bought enough MeUndies to the point where that's the only underwear I own. I have most men's styles in briefs, trunks, and boxers.. not boxer briefs. They are all very comfortable and not restrictive at all.
I bought all size medium in briefs and trunks and I have noticed that some of the sizes are inconsistent with each other. I have at least 4 pairs that fit more like size smalls and 1 that fits more like a size large.
Overall, they are worth the price if you are signed up for their membership.

jackp57
10/20/16

had for few weeks now. Just noticed seems already coming undone. at over $20/pair I'd expect them to last little longer.

tylerd3
11/14/12

MeUndies scammed me. I bought one pair for half off. I got an email confirming my order. Two months later, no underwear and no response from their email. Thought it would be nice to support a new company; my mistake. I tried contacting their support team multiple times without any response. They are a con.

Questions? Get answers from the Me Undies staff and other customers.

Me Undies?