Review of Men's Wearhouse

Tel: 346-444-1328
ytc1@menswearhouse.com

martys17
1/19/18

A nice selection of menswear ranging from suits and sports coats to shirts and accessories.
Quality is good for the money. Thus, a really good value.
Check it out ;-)

ericw126
1/19/18

Their clothes are very durable and always have my size. Their suits are very comfortable andi love the colors andhow there are options

allisons72
1/19/18

Its worth it to go there for the alterations policy alone. People change and your suits can change with you. We used this place for the wedding. Was a good experience.

lillyg3
1/19/18

We have only shopped there once. The prices on suits were expensive for the quality of the fabrics. We also felt the sales people were like car salesmen, and would have perfered to be able to just shop, rather than have the sales person pouncing and trying to sell us items we were not interesting in looking at.

ericam69
1/19/18

we were freaking out and needed suits for an unexpected event. The help we received was great and the selection was large.

claytonr10
1/19/18

Obviously it's not gonna be cheap. It's not Wal-Mart. Menswear/suits are obviously not gonna cost you $20. I've bought a couple of suits here for various occasions between Job Interviews, graduations, weddings, funerals, proms (way back in the day lol), etc.
Obviously you can find better deals on these same suits elsewhere but I'm sure there are coupon codes floating around the internet for Men's Wearhouse that can assist you with that.
Checkout process was pretty simple. Again, really nothing that isn't completely average and isn't expected of them.
They try to keep all sizes available. I'm a relatively small guy, I'm a US size 36. I do notice they, like many other menswear sites/stores, run out of this size pretty rapidly.
My advice is if you see something you like on this site, shop around for the same one and see if you can find it cheaper elsewhere. When spending that kind of money on suits, you're gonna wanna save every dollar you can. Pay attention to the shipping costs on other sites too. A suit on Menswear can be $280 with free shipping but you may find it elsewhere for $250 but for $30 shipping. As an online salesman myself, I am aware that a lot of sites/sellers do this as an illusion so you'll buy from them.
Make sure you know what size you are (a lot of people do not know what size suit they need and this can be a big deal). If you do not know, there are size charts and (I think, but I'm not positive) Men's Wearhouse has one available to you.

Hope this helps

Questions? Get answers from the Men's Wearhouse staff and other customers.

Men's Wearhouse?