Meauro

Meauro has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Meauro ranks 126th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate Meauro?

“Good Deal!”

Gail c.
6/9/21

Been using this projector for a few days now and find it a great value. Connected this projector to my phone Wi-Fi and I can enjoy wonderful movie time at night! Quite easy to use and good image and sounds!

gailc343
June 9th, 2021

vivil13
June 9th, 2021

I bought this project while really wasn't expecting much, but I have got to say, for the price, this project really does a awesome job! I used it to watch movies in our room, it is amazing!

Questions? Get answers from the Meauro staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Meauro?

Have a question about Meauro?