Review of Mc Powersports

Tel: 1-855-553-3257
mcpowersports@gmail.com

mauricep16
9/28/17

Just recently received my armored hoodie tonight and I am extremely satisfied with the QUALITY FIT & PRICE I shopped every single site for the best price and I found it! thank you for your correspondence in regards to shipping. your item arrived earlier than expected thank you. great JOB MC-POWERSPORTS

jonathanw47
8/7/17

Poor customer service. Ordered a rear sprocket for my motorcycle through eBay. It said it would fit my motorcycle but when it came time to put it on I found out that it was the wrong one. Long story short, the return policy time frame expired but they said they would give me a discount on what I needed since they goofed. But they left me hanging over the weekend & I haven't heard back from them after exchanging several emails last week & waiting patiently until it was closing time to ask what was going on. They obviously don't know what they're doing. I sent them a detailed description of what I needed & what type of vehicle it was for. I'm sure they just didn't want to lose a few dollars which they could've made back easily since I was prepared to send back the flawless part they sent me by mistake. They threatened me with "legal action" all because I left a review on Google. I just wanted answers. This is a fine example of customer service at its worst!! Do yourself a favor and don't ever order anything from MC Powersports. The MC must stand for Mad & Crazy because that's how whoever I was emailing was acting. Childish at best!

Response from Matt A., Mc Powersports Representative
Buyer purchased a part from our eBay store on 4/30/16. We sent the part that was ordered to the buyer and it
was delivered 5/3/2016. Buyer never stated he had any issues with the product after delivery was made to him.
He emails us 8/2/2017 (well over a year later) and now states there is a problem. We explain that our listing
states we have a 30 day return / exchange policy period. Since he is now well over a year past that period, the
item is not eligible for return. Through email communication with the buyer we determine he ordered the
incorrect part for his application to begin with. Even Though we are well past the expiration of the time period
for exchange / return we decide to try and help him with an exchange to the part he needs. He makes threats to
write bad reviews if we do not help him. Despite these threats we continue to try and help him in good faith. We
ask for more information as to what machine the part needs to fit etc.... (in order to locate the part he may
need). He becomes rude and impatient with our customer service rep. that is trying to help him. Our last email
to him was at the end of business on 8/4/2017 where we asked for one more last piece of critical information
that was needed to determine the correct part for his application (in order to help him complete an exchange).
He emailed back later that Friday (which we did not receive until Monday). As we are not open and do not
respond to emails over the weekend, we received his response late in the day on Monday 8/7/17. We respond to
all emails in the order they are received. He was impatient and instead of waiting for our response on Monday
to complete the exchange, he gets upset and sends us a rude email and then leaves us a non-deserved /
slanderous review of our business. Once our customer service rep. sees this he reports the buyer's behavior to
management. It is our policy to discontinue communication and help to those who are rude and threatening.
This individual has taken steps to deliberately hurt our good reputation after we went above and beyond to try
and help him. We let him know we were no longer interested in helping him because of his behavior and
actions. We would not have further communication with him in regards to this issue. We did state that if
continued making threats against the business we would have our legal counsel deal with it.

BBB reviewed his complaint and stated :"Your company has made a good faith effort in an attempt to resolve this issue; therefore we are closing the case at this time."

Even the BBB had found that we did nothing wrong!

Questions? Get answers from the Mc Powersports staff and other customers.

Mc Powersports?