Mazel Tov Furniture reviews

Tel: 888-221-4446
CustomerCare@MazelTovFurniture.com

marthad45
10/21/17

The leather lounge chair was a very thin bonded leather that tore easily. the foot rest did not go out far enough for legs of a 5 ft 10 woman whose legs hung over, very uncomfortable! The mechanism broke after only 2 yrs of very little use. I couldn't find a slip cover that worked with it, It is nailed together now, three years later, looking for a new chair.

melissad82
5/25/17

Wrote an email a few months ago asking to purchase extra covers for my sofa. Rachel Thau responded that they were available. Wrote back again a few months later and recieved an email that they were not in stock. No problem, I can wait, right? Sent am email back asking when they would be back in stock and Rachel wrote back they will no longer stock the item. I wrote back again asking if they still stock the sofa, she snarkily replied that they will not take cushions from warehouse sofas. Um- what? I never mentioned I expected her to do so. But, now that she mentioned it, they never have charge backs? My intention was to purchase another sofa. I am appalled at the way I was treated. Unfortunately, there is no other way to contact the company other than through her. I hope someone from corporate will read this and can help remedy this event.

heatherr66
12/25/16

Loved my furniture when I first got it. After one year the couch and the Chase started peeling and the chaise is so bad that it's embarrassing to have people over if there's not a blanket covering the entire thing. The website stated that it was leather, not bonded or blended. There is a mesh or fabric underneath where the leather coating has peeled off. Purchased a sofa, loveseat and giant chaise.

menezd
11/6/14

Received my order in 2 deliveries. They split my order as part of it was on backorder? Got the first delivery 2 weeks ago and the second one friday? Both times delivery people were nice and quick.

margaretf12
7/11/14

Mazel Tov Furniture has the best pricing on high quality furniture, plus free shipping! None of my local furniture stores could possibly compete with them. They have highly trained staff to assist me and are fully stocked with merchandise to be shipped out promptly.

angelj5
1/21/14

Excellent service, well pleased with product! virventures.com also offer furniture services.

pattys1
11/19/11

Had an awesome experience with mazeltovfurniture.com!
My husband and I decided to try out two furniture websites at the same time and compare which we would like better - we ordered our dining room set from Coleman (check out my coleman review) and our bedroom set from mazeltovfurniture.com. We were highly impressed with both. With mazeltovfurniture, I loved having such a large selection on bedroom sets, and I had a great time choosing one out. In the end, when it arrived in such a wonderful and perfect condition, i knew i made a good choice. The customer service agent had told me I would be happy with my bedroom set, and oh boy was he right! Great job mazeltovfurniture!

joelc2
6/24/11

We ordered an office furniture set, and were confused as to what was included. When only 2 of the 3 items were delivered we called their customer service to get it resolved. After explaining what mislead us to believing 3 items were included in the set (3 items are pictured in the images, 3 items is displayed next to the shopping cart icon after adding the set to the cart) the customer service rep told us we were dumb and would have to pay a restocking fee to return any items. We were not that upset and would have been willing to take some responsibility for the misunderstanding, but the response of the customer service of the website was the worst we have ever experienced. Be careful when ordering from this website.

lennyl
10/28/10

Quality and style of end table was 5 star! Price was the lowest on the internet (I checked it all!) Customer service was pleasant and professional, ordering process was fast & easy. Shipping was free, packing was outstanding, it arrived with a few days without a scratch and exactly as pictured. A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE - THANK YOU SO MUCH Mazel Tov Furniture !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Def something I would suggest to any1, go to mazaltovfurniture.com if you don't beleive me and see 4 urself!

garyl1
7/18/10

Good site, lots of choices! Smooth transaction!

kayag
4/4/10

I have purchased a bedroom set from them and most say I was extremely pleased with their service. They had the best pricing by far for the set I was looking for. Their professional delivery team brought the furniture into my home, unpacked it and assembled it all for me. Will recommend and buy from them again in the future.

phillipsn
3/8/10

Buy with Mazel Tov Furniture was a great experience at the beginning was a little fearful of buying but in the end everything went well, the Mazel Tov Furniture was fast in sending and exceeded my expectations.

frankc1
3/8/10

An army of spammers are writing reviews for this site.

BUYER BEWARE

UPDATE: 03/09/10

As you can see, the spammers are all finding my review "not helpful". This has been reported and will be dealt with by the site management.

ro313
3/8/10

It was a hassle-free experience; great price on the Coat rack; great communication and super-fast shipping. I would definitely buy from Mazel tov furniture site again.

cp2
3/8/10

I'm more than happy my purchase! The Reclining Sofa arrived on time, even though it was a tight delivery schedule I put on them, and their service has been impeccable all the way! I would happily recommend my friends to shop with Mazel Tov Furniture anytime. In fact I already have... :) My colleague just ordered the same thing. It was not my last time shopping with Mazel Tov Furniture, will surely back to make my next order from them ... Thanks.

np2
3/7/10

My shopping experience with Mazel tov furniture was excellent. The price was good, the shipping was free and fast and I am happy with the Sofa. I will shop with you again when I need next furniture and will recommend you to friends.

readings
3/6/10

I would like to congratulate Mazel Tov Furniture for their really excellent service. Every time I had a query, it was responded to quickly and efficiently. I'm really pleased with the Dinette Set I ordered and I would definitely recommend this website to friends.

kr57
3/6/10

Yes I received my new Blanket Rack yesterday and I'm very pleased with both the order and the service provided by Mazel tov furniture. I will definitely use Mazel tov furniture again and recommend them to all friends that are looking for new furniture.

hs2
3/6/10

I just received my Blanket Rack in perfect order. Fully satisfied!! Thanks for quick delivery and services

danielm2
3/6/10

Mazel Tov Furniture were the cheapest on the Net, excellent website. Everything Mazel Tov Furniture promised was delivered. If I need to buy furniture or make a recommendation, Mazel Tov Furniture will be it.

cs3
3/5/10

Thanks Mazel Tov Furniture! You Guys did an EXCELLENT job and I m very happy with the Bedroom Set.

dw9
3/4/10

Just wanted to let you know that the parcel arrived here this afternoon - only five days after I made the order. The Baby Crib is very fine. I am happy with the purchase and the service they provide. Would like to say thanks to Mazel tov furniture

bb5
3/4/10

I am very pleased with the Toddler Bed that I have purchased from Mazel Tov Furniture. The quality of the Toddler Bed and your service has been excellent. The delivery was very easy and I will be making my next purchase through Mazel Tov Furniture very soon.

chavezs
3/3/10

I have received the Servers and Sideboard and I am grateful for the easy transaction and the promptness of the delivery. I hope to use Mazel Tov Furniture Company again.

rayw3
3/3/10

The Storage Bench arrived and is as described. Good customer service. Overall a GREAT experience dealing with Mazel tov furniture! Thanks, I am sure I will do business with you again.

Questions? Get answers from the Mazel Tov Furniture staff and other customers.

Mazel Tov Furniture?