Review of Masterra

support@masterra.com

1 star

carlosb50
5/27/19

The whole proceedings were smooth and neat. First samples were given, and after that, the main product is delivered. Every move is, and I got a discount on my first order. I am glad that I found one more reliable site to order content.

pamelad167
4/20/19

They delivered me the best quality of work. Thanks for getting me the top marks in my academics through your fabulous writing. No matter what the subject is, some experts can deliver essays in any department. I can't express my gratitude towards them, and I am ready to work again with their team in the future.

valerav1
11/7/18

Just received two papers from them, didn't add any corrections. Ordered one paper on Macroeconomics and one on HR Management. Well-organized, structured papers APA style, list of references included. Will recommend them

Response from Jennie M., Masterra Representative
Dear Valera,

Thank you for trusting us with your papers!
It’s nice to hear that you're satisfied with the service. Good luck with your studies!

mihailn
9/14/18

I was looking for essay writing help and there are too many websites, I was lost. Masterra writing service attracted me cause you can chat with writers and ask for their expertise. I ordered 1 essay on Business Management and got 96 out of 100. Well, I am really impressed. Many thanks!

Response from Jennie M., Masterra Representative
Dear Mihail,
Thank you a lot for leaving feedback. We will make you happy many times in the future.

nastiak
8/16/18

Tried to find a reliable service to order a couple of assignments. These guys promised to deliver 2 papers using my list of references within the deadlines. I received them and actually they are perfect! Nothing to change. Many thanks will use it again

Response from Jennie M., Masterra Representative
HI Nastia,
Many thanks. It is so important for us to receive positive feedbacks. We hope you will use our service soon.

sarahs623
7/6/18

Ordering expereince here is excellent! My paper was sent to me before the deadline and I asked for some corrections. Writer Tutor Morgan is really responsible and fully understood my requirements. Thanks so much!!

Response from Jennie M., Masterra Representative
Hi Sarah,
Thank you a lot for your comment! It is of great importance for us to know that you find our service helpful and convenient. We'll keep on growing!

paulaa51
4/5/18

I ordered only two essays, but want to mention that writers here are the best! I sent all the instructions, then discussed it with the writer and revised it three times during the process of writing. You should know that they have cheap prices for assignments. Nice people work here, guys. Highly recommend!!

Response from Jennie M., Masterra Representative
Paula, thanks for your comment. We hope you will come back with new orders!

maxa35
4/10/17

Love making my orders here at this place just because I do not need to pay for it before I talk to the writer and take a decision whether agree or not. Already worked here with two nice writers who did great works for me - one on math and the other review on literature. Masterra is a convenient place to ask for writing help. There's no need to contact with support, you're like a boss (just kidding) - talk with the writer directly and it increases all the chances to get good content.

Response from Jennie M., Masterra Representative
Max, I guess something happened with your account and it was duplicated. In any case, thank you so much for leaving your feedback. I've already replied to you in the previous message.

adar33
3/23/17

Writing is so my element at all, so I trust my assignments to the writers from this place.

What I like most is their process of ordering. You don't have to pay at once to place your order and find a writer. The other thing is that I can discuss the price with the writer.

masterra has a well-thought approach that works. Recommend this website because yet there were no misunderstandings and all my reviews, essays, and research papers were done absolutely good!

Response from Jennie M., Masterra Representative
Dear Ada!

I want to thank you for your feedback about masterra.com. It is of great importance for us to know that our customers find our service helpful and convenient. We'll keep on growing!

chrism332
3/2/17

In order not to screw my job up, I used this service to find a writer. It took me about 1 day to choose the best of them. Now I order already the third work, which is a business review. Recommend using it if you need a good writing help. The price by the way can be easily discussed here.

Response from Jennie M., Masterra Representative
Dear Chris!

We are grateful for the feedback you left about our website. We want to thank you for your trust and wishing you success in both your job and studying.

alishiam
8/20/16

Found a brilliant native writer here at masterra.com. Got so much pleasure from work of our tandem. The website has convenient chat for communication, so there were no problems at all with discussing the details about my order. I'm one of those happy customers who is going to come back again and recommend this to everyone around.

Masterra is absolutely the best place to find the writer that suits your requirements!

Response from Jennie M., Masterra Representative
Dear Alishia!

Thank you so much for your first review about Masterra. We appreciate that you find our website convenient. May you always be satisfied with all the works you get from our writers.

Jennie M. Your manager at Masterra.com.

Hello Alice! Sure, we will be so glad to have a new experienced author in our team. You just need to sign up as writer at masterra.com and you will see the rest of details. Waiting for you! Jennie M. Your manager at Masterra.com.

By Jennie M., Masterra Representative

Hi Janice! Thank you for your question. Since masterra.com is a marketplace, the writers apply to your order and set the price they think to be adequate for the type of work, its urgency, complexity, and the level of writing. You just need to place your order at our website and choose among the writers who will apply to complete the work for you. Have a nice day! Jennie M. Your manager at Masterra.com.

By Jennie M., Masterra Representative

Hello Srijana! Could you please specify when did you call us? Our managers are not available 24/7, because customers can easily chat with the writers directly. This is why the working hours for our managers are from Mon - Fri: 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM (Eastern Daylight Time). Also, they are not available at the weekends. You can always write us and get an answer via email support@masterra.com If you still have any questions, you can write me via email too. Sorry if there were any inconveniences! More info is here at https://masterra.com/contacts.html

By Jennie M., Masterra Representative

Dear Ginger! I have checked the situation occurred to your order. As I can see the writer uploaded the first draft of your work and you approved the order at once, apparently by accident. As far as I understand you couldn't download the work because of some technical issues occurred to our system. Our manages contacted you and you agreed that the writer would prepare the final version of your paper without problems or any additional payments, despite the fact that the order had already been approved. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and hope that you'll be fully satisfied with your work in the end. Hope to see yet another, but positive feedback from you :)

By Jennie M., Masterra Representative

Hi Eleni, Thanks for your question. Yes, our writers deliver plagiarism-free papers only to our customers. In case of plagiarism problems, we guarantee to rewrite your paper or send your money back. It is my pleasure to help you with your first order, please contact us via support@masterra.com Jennie M. Your manager at Masterra.com

By Jennie M., Masterra Representative

Hi Russell, Really sorry for the delay. Thank you for your question. Regarding your question, no, all the assignments are delivered through the website masterra.com Do you have any other questions? Let me help you. Jennie M. Your manager at Masterra.com

By Jennie M., Masterra Representative

Hi Brad, Thanks for the message. Yes, we have writers who are specialists in this field and can help you with Matlab. You should place your order at masterra.com for free and wait for messages from writers. You can discuss everything before paying, so you always have a choice. Let me know if you have any questions. Jennie M. Your manager at Masterra.com

By Jennie M., Masterra Representative

Hi Jack! When the writer tells the price, as a rule it means the price for the whole work. The price per page is specified in the profile of each writer and it helps you count the approximate price for that number of pages you need. Jennie M. Your manager at Masterra.com.

By Jennie M., Masterra Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Masterra staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Masterra